He died after a cop kneeled on his neck for 14 minutes. Now, his family can finally sue.

Hey bozo -- the guy in the OPost was KILLED. So was G. FLoyd. Because the cops ignore the physical condition of druggies. They killed a guy in NYC for selling LOOSEY cigs the same way -- no drugs involved.

You call the police because your room-mate bought some bad Chinese drugs -- he gets difficult with police and ends up DEAD??? You OK with that? Gonna live with that decision and outcome? Probably if you're slime-ball enough to attack people who are tired of over-use of ALLOWED body restraints.

This Timpa guy called 911 himself for HELP -- not to end up dead. I dont think a schizoid off their meds on Cocaine has any superpowers. Police need to SUBDUE -- not exacerbate chronic life threatening medical conditions. They can't treat every RESTRAINT situation the same.
Hey fuck brain”moderator”
How can you moderate when your position is anything but moderate?

Police restraint techniques is ONE of the many issues where people become hypocrites if they toe "a party line". It's pretty disgusting to get attacked just because you weighed in the same on the police abuse of Eric Garner and Steve Bannon.

Or in another active thread thread on torture -- which is another "truth serum" issue -- if you DONT support torture in criminal cases, but reserve judgement on using it in IMMINENT national security threats -- but ALSO protest the torture of many J6th prisoners -- you get attacked for being consistent.

This is because CIVIL LIBERTIES (a super-set of Civil Rights) is a litmus test for BEING CONSISTENT and honest. It's hard to situationally judge how you feel depending on politics for these issues because they are FUNDAMENTAL protections of our Republic.
I got a conduct clue for you. Don’t be an aggressor criminal and you will have no worries about the amount of “restraint” applied to your misbehavior.
I know-personal responsibility on the initiator is too burdening and anti safe space

I got a conduct clue for you. Don’t be an aggressor criminal and you will have no worries about the amount of “restraint” applied to your misbehavior.
I know-personal responsibility on the initiator is too burdening and anti safe space
the guy in this case was no criminal dumb ass. HE called the cops for help.

And YOU know that all the people we discussed in this thread are "aggressor criminals" - do ya Bullwinkle?

What was the CRIME of Eric Garner or the Timpa college educated executive having a really bad day?

Let's sharpen this up a bit. Do you CONDONE the physical abuse and torture of those J6th political prisoners that have been abandoned in a rotting DC jail?

Why don’t you leftists focus on changing the criminals behavior. If they don’t fight with the police, they wont need physical restraint.

HowNottoBeHurtbythePolice.jpg

What family is that? He had five illegitimate children he did not support. Now it looks like they have won the ghetto lottery.

Rodney King got about five million dollars, but he quickly spent it on bling.

The store owners whose stores were looted and burned should be able to sue Black Lives Matter.

Forum List

Back