He died after a cop kneeled on his neck for 14 minutes. Now, his family can finally sue.

Oh my God . Asking that as many dozens of times it’s been detailed here means you are disqualified from further participation.
People are asking because this is what the articles states, in part:

Tony Timpa called the Dallas police in August 2016 to ask for help. The 32-year-old, white, college-educated executive was off the medication he usually took for anxiety and schizophrenia, as he told the police dispatcher.​
But when five Dallas police officers arrived on the side of the road where Timpa was, they did not give him the help he needed. Instead, they handcuffed him behind his back, zip-tied his feet, and Officer Dustin Dillard put his knee and bodyweight on Timpa’s back.​
The officers’ body cameras recorded Timpa crying for help, pleading with them, saying “you’re gonna kill me!” over and over again. After nine minutes under Officer Dillard’s knee, Timpa stopped moving.​
After 11 minutes, Timpa went limp, then silent. The officers joked and laughed that Timpa had fallen asleep. All of this was caught on the officers' body cameras. They had been trained that keeping someone in a prone position under an officer’s bodyweight was dangerous.​
But Dillard kneeled on Timpa for more than 14 minutes. When an ambulance arrived, Dillard can be heard in the body camera video saying, “I hope I didn’t kill him.” More laughter.

So fucking what. :rolleyes:

I broke no forum rules. I simply called you out for lying again.

I saw the bodycam video of the incident. There was no cop's knee on his neck for 14 minutes, as you falsely claimed right in the title of the thread, liar.

The video evidence proves beyond any shadow of a doubt that you simply lied to the USMB forum again, as usual, liar.

Why do you squarely base your political opinions on the stupid lies that you stupidly, repeatedly, and mindlessly tell your yourself, liar?

Last edited:
So fucking what. :rolleyes:

I broke no forum rules. I simply called you out for lying again.

I saw the bodycam video of the incident. There was no cop's knee on his neck for 14 minutes, as you falsely claimed right in the title of the thread, liar.

The video evidence proves beyond any shadow of a doubt that you simply lied to the USMB forum again, as usual, liar.

Why do you squarely base your political opinions on the stupid lies that you stupidly, repeatedly, and mindlessly tell your yourself, liar?
Reported

It’s called figurative speech but totally accurate nonetheless.
Words have meanings particularly in a legal context. Nonetheless, you using the term "lynching" to describe a police officer rightfully being prosecuted for killing a black man is culturally insensitive when you consider the context.

Not that I expect you to care about that last part, I'm just saying.

Words have meanings particularly in a legal context. Nonetheless, you using the term "lynching" to describe a police officer rightfully being prosecuted for killing a black man is culturally insensitive when you consider the context.

Not that I expect you to care about that last part, I'm just saying.
You’re a phony. You have no special ownership of the word lynch. That’s just more neosegregationist conditioning.
Chauvin was lynched by a mob of democrats.

Please explain how to properly subdue a 300 pound male whacked out on meth that just robbed and shot someone and doesn’t want to go back to jail.
We’ll wait.

Same over-zealous use of "allowed" restraint techniques kill harmless people. Like the guy selling black market loosey single cigarettes. The MAYOR at the time ordered a crackdown to maximize the cig tax income.

Guessing you didn't bother to READ the Opost and links on this one -- but this white college educated male CALLED the police for help because he went off his schizoid meds and used cocaine. They had him prone to pavement and HANDCUFFED. Could have zip-tied his legs as well. Guess the lesson is -- dont call the cops when you need help.

You can invent OTHER scenarios, but we've seen far TOO many where people NEEDLESSLY die. I trained as a lifeguard. Lived in the surf. For oceans rescues -- if the person is too panicked to follow instructions -- you might have to knock them out. So both or all of you dont return to the beach dead.

With four officers and a perp prone on their stomach -- there's no NEED to use LONG LASTING drastic body restraints once they ARE restrained by other means.. The issue is getting them to the ground and officers working together to restrain him with cuffs and other measures.

Or use this.

They didn’t kill him. He was combative and they subdued him. What you bleeding heart, brainless emoters can’t process (because you don’t want to) is that subdued people become violent again when you don’t keep them subdued.
Don’t be a repeat criminal and you will be fine. You cry babies ignore that FACT because it’s counter to an emotive agenda.
Got it Cry Boy??!

Hey bozo -- the guy in the OPost was KILLED. So was G. FLoyd. Because the cops ignore the physical condition of druggies. They killed a guy in NYC for selling LOOSEY cigs the same way -- no drugs involved.

You call the police because your room-mate bought some bad Chinese drugs -- he gets difficult with police and ends up DEAD??? You OK with that? Gonna live with that decision and outcome? Probably if you're slime-ball enough to attack people who are tired of over-use of ALLOWED body restraints.

This Timpa guy called 911 himself for HELP -- not to end up dead. I dont think a schizoid off their meds on Cocaine has any superpowers. Police need to SUBDUE -- not exacerbate chronic life threatening medical conditions. They can't treat every RESTRAINT situation the same.

The same people who cheered Eric Garner getting killed over selling loose cigarettes are all upset at Steve Bannon getting arrested for fraudulently ripping people off of a million dollars.

The same people who supported the cops when they killed Elijah McClain because he simply wanted left alone and go home are upset at the government retrieving stolen nuclear documents.

George Floydd was not murdered. He died of a drug overdose.

You can tell yourself that if it makes you feel better. The issue is -- police are taught and allowed physical restraints that CAN KILL people if their health is compromised or they are in mental crisis or if they are overdosed on drugs. Just being SEVERELY OBESE could be a co-mortal condition.

That's not for them to decide. It NEEDS to added to the training to REALIZE that if a fatal outcome should occur -- the officers lives and careers are gonna be a mess anyways. And that IF the person is in custody, AND they are saying they are gonna die -- best to back-off to LESS dangerous restraints until medical advice is on scene..

You can tell yourself that if it makes you feel better. The issue is -- police are taught and allowed physical restraints that CAN KILL people if their health is compromised or they are in mental crisis or if they are overdosed on drugs. Just being SEVERELY OBESE could be a co-mortal condition.

That's not for them to decide. It NEEDS to added to the training to REALIZE that if a fatal outcome should occur -- the officers lives and careers are gonna be a mess anyways. And that IF the person is in custody, AND they are saying they are gonna die -- best to back-off to LESS dangerous restraints until medical advice is on scene..

Heroine addicts = health compromised in leftist land.

They cannot fight back if PROPERLY SUBDUED. Get them under arrest and back the fuck off.

Just to be clear, it's not always about fighting back.

Even when restrained, a drug affected individual will beat their head on the ground, or injure themselves trying to be free of restraints.

Sometimes an individual will need to be held down for their own safety.

It can take hours for an ambulance to arrive, taking a drug affected person to the hospital, perhaps for the 10th time that week, isn't a high priority.

The same people who cheered Eric Garner getting killed over selling loose cigarettes are all upset at Steve Bannon getting arrested for fraudulently ripping people off of a million dollars.

The same people who supported the cops when they killed Elijah McClain because he simply wanted left alone and go home are upset at the government retrieving stolen nuclear documents.

Police restraint techniques is ONE of the many issues where people become hypocrites if they toe "a party line". It's pretty disgusting to get attacked just because you weighed in the same on the police abuse of Eric Garner and Steve Bannon.

Or in another active thread thread on torture -- which is another "truth serum" issue -- if you DONT support torture in criminal cases, but reserve judgement on using it in IMMINENT national security threats -- but ALSO protest the torture of many J6th prisoners -- you get attacked for being consistent.

This is because CIVIL LIBERTIES (a super-set of Civil Rights) is a litmus test for BEING CONSISTENT and honest. It's hard to situationally judge how you feel depending on politics for these issues because they are FUNDAMENTAL protections of our Republic.

Forum List

Back