Biden Has Been 'Officially' Corrected in White House Transcripts 148 Times in 2024 Alone

Everybody is entitled to their opinions. I have no issue with differences of opinions. But I do take issue when people ignorantly spread anti American conspiracies that they can’t back up with facts.
So, if I’m reading this right, you say you don’t have a problem with differing opinions, while in the next sentence, stating that those opinions are anti American, because you dismiss them as conspiracy theories, or refuse to accept their facts…interesting…

So, by degrading their arguments to unacceptable, and, labeling their opinions as “anti American“, what makes you any better than a simple provocateur?

So, if I’m reading this right, you say you don’t have a problem with differing opinions, while in the next sentence, stating that those opinions are anti American, because you dismiss them as conspiracy theories, or refuse to accept their facts…interesting…

So, by degrading their arguments to unacceptable, and, labeling their opinions as “anti American“, what makes you any better than a simple provocateur?
You’re twisting my words around. I don’t refuse to accept their facts. I’m saying they fail to provide facts. I try to dig down time and time again with these people to look at facts and see if they can back up their claims. They don’t even try.

And yes I’m allowed to call people who are spreading lies and propaganda out for doing so when they cant provide facts or back up their arguments. People who attack our institutions and democracy for being anti American.

I’m not trying to shit anybody up I’m challenging them to back up their statements with facts and if they can’t then state their claims as opinions

You’re twisting my words around. I don’t refuse to accept their facts. I’m saying they fail to provide facts. I try to dig down time and time again with these people to look at facts and see if they can back up their claims. They don’t even try.

And yes I’m allowed to call people who are spreading lies and propaganda out for doing so when they cant provide facts or back up their arguments. People who attack our institutions and democracy for being anti American.

I’m not trying to shit anybody up I’m challenging them to back up their statements with facts and if they can’t then state their claims as opinions
How many times should people present facts to you, that you dismiss off hand, before they just give up trying?

How many times should people present facts to you, that you dismiss off hand, before they just give up trying?
Just one presentation of facts is fine. Is there an example you can point to where I was presented with facts that I dismissed off hand?

Just one presentation of facts is fine. Is there an example you can point to where I was presented with facts that I dismissed off hand?
See, this is what I mean. We’ve been discussing this stuff for over 3 years now, and you act as if not one time in that entire time, thousands of postings, and countless threads, no one has ever posted the facts as conservatives see them?

And you wonder why neither I, nor other conservatives will waste time on your repeated denials, and appeals for extensive searches, only for you to come in later and do it all over again….Nah, brother life is too short to beat my head against a wall…

See, this is what I mean. We’ve been discussing this stuff for over 3 years now, and you act as if not one time in that entire time, thousands of postings, and countless threads, no one has ever posted the facts as conservatives see them?
Yoire putting words in my mouth again. I never said nobody with a differing has ever laid out facts. Many have and I have engaged in many healthy debates.

And you wonder why neither I, nor other conservatives will waste time on your repeated denials, and appeals for extensive searches, only for you to come in later and do it all over again….Nah, brother life is too short to beat my head against a wall…
Sounds to me like you don’t like being challenged to explain yourself and present facts. Then cornice the accuracy of what you think is a fact. That’s all I try to do but not everybody wants to go below the surface. They get the headlines and nuggets they can use to support their agenda and then leave it at that. Thats weak IMO

Yoire putting words in my mouth again. I never said nobody with a differing has ever laid out facts. Many have and I have engaged in many healthy debates.
That’s not how you framed it when you said this:

” I try to dig down time and time again with these people to look at facts and see if they can back up their claims. They don’t even try.”

Who‘s “they”? And who are those that you now claim are the “many have”?

You‘re trying hard to have it both ways.

Sounds to me like you don’t like being challenged to explain yourself and present facts. Then cornice the accuracy of what you think is a fact. That’s all I try to do but not everybody wants to go below the surface. They get the headlines and nuggets they can use to support their agenda and then leave it at that. Thats weak IMO
No, I am sick and tired of posting the same explanations over and over to have you dismiss them, then lie and say I never did….

That’s not how you framed it when you said this:

” I try to dig down time and time again with these people to look at facts and see if they can back up their claims. They don’t even try.”

Who‘s “they”? And who are those that you now claim are the “many have”?

You‘re trying hard to have it both ways.
“They” are the many people I question about their statements of deep state conspiracies who don’t even try to back them up with facts but instead resort to personal insults and dodges.

I already laid that out.
Yes you said I dismiss facts. I asked for an example. You didn’t give one. You’re setting an example of what I’m talking about. Making claims without the ability to back them up.

Yes you said I dismiss facts. I asked for an example. You didn’t give one. You’re setting an example of what I’m talking about. Making claims without the ability to back them up.
You’re going in circles now…And I’ve got stuff to do…So, think what you want, you will anyway…

I already told you I’m not going on your snipe hunt.
Well what am I supposed to do with that. You make a claim that I don’t think is true so I ask for an example. You refused to give one. That literally what I’m talking about. You’re just saying stuff. Not backing it up when pressed. That’s weak.

Maybe it’s you that doesn’t like to be challenged to back up your statements. Maybe look inward for a minute.

Forum List

Back