Twitter Files on free speech suppression soon to be published

Twitter already admitted to having a right-wing bias, so there's no burning need to confirm it. Their algorithm pushed right-wing opinions up to the front and shoved liberals into the background.

Not that anyone with a brain ever doubted that. You only had to be conscious to notice it. The right can't compete in the arena of free speech, so they need the media to rig things for them.

Y-A-W-N. Twitter has been a right wing and alt-right sewer since the day it went online. I'm constantly amused to see all these just and righteous "patriots" for free speech railing against "censorship" when just six short years ago, both Facebook and Twitter were instrumental in a certain orange spray tanned frauds ascent to power. They LOVED them some Twitter back then. And let's face it, that's the only thing they really want to see. They couldn't have given two shits about Musk before he bought Twitter. I can't tell you how gratifying it is for me to see Musk fall on his collective overinflated ego here. He has dug himself a hole he may not be able to climb out of. And he WILL have to take the company public again at some point. If it makes it that far. :)

Y-A-W-N. Twitter has been a right wing and alt-right sewer since the day it went online. I'm constantly amused to see all these just and righteous "patriots" for free speech railing against "censorship" when just six short years ago, both Facebook and Twitter were instrumental in a certain orange spray tanned frauds ascent to power. They LOVED them some Twitter back then. And let's face it, that's the only thing they really want to see. They couldn't have given two shits about Musk before he bought Twitter. I can't tell you how gratifying it is for me to see Musk fall on his collective overinflated ego here. He has dug himself a hole he may not be able to climb out of. And he WILL have to take the company public again at some point. If it makes it that far. :)
You and mammoth don't inhabit the same reality as the rest of the world, do you?

You and mammoth don't inhabit the same reality as the rest of the world, do you?
Remember, cult boi, you can't gaslight normal people. Your very stupid lies only work on very stupid people.

Twitter spent years sucking off Trump, and essentially put him in office. It takes a special combo of stupid and dishonest to claim that Twitter isn't a right-wing cesspool.

Remember, cult boi, you can't gaslight normal people. Your very stupid lies only work on very stupid people.

Twitter spent years sucking off Trump, and essentially put him in office. It takes a special combo of stupid and dishonest to claim that Twitter isn't a right-wing cesspool.
The ONLY gaslighting going on here is your uncredulous attempt to paint Twitter -- before Musk and after -- as right wing.

It defies any believability of any person who has a modicum of sanity.

You clearly have none.

The ONLY gaslighting going on here is your uncredulous attempt to paint Twitter -- before Musk and after -- as right wing.

It defies any believability of any person who has a modicum of sanity.

You clearly have none.

Perhaps the problem is that both JackOffNoTrades and mamooth are so far off the left wrong end of the scale, that compared to them, even pre-Musk Shitter is to the “right”.

Perhaps the problem is that both JackOffNoTrades and mamooth are so far off the left wrong end of the scale, that compared to them, even pre-Musk Shitter is to the “right”.
Twitter has been largely a domain of the right since the day it went live. I know, because I was there. It turned into a cesspool...quickly.
If not for Twitter and the right wingers that inhabit it, Trump's presidency doesn't see the light of day. And Trump is the only reason you give two shits about Musk.
Before he purchased Twitter, he was just another billionaire who made electric cars you and the rest of Alt-Right Nation constantly shit on. Suddenly, he's the General
Patton of "free speech"....:auiqs.jpg:You people will lie down with ANYONE.

This could be interesting if there are any smoking guns in these files. The authoritarian left, who denied they were doing any of this even though we all knew they were, may finally get exposed

Musk needs to explain why he removed Ye. I thought he was all for free speech in all its forms.

That's why ANTIFA always used it to organize all their "protests" and rioting, amirite?
And probably still does.

This could be interesting if there are any smoking guns in these files. The authoritarian left, who denied they were doing any of this even though we all knew they were, may finally get exposed

All anyone has to do is read the threads that got moved to our Conspiracy section.

I imagine anything ''released'' is likely already found there.

Humorous irony is humorous, though...

Wrong.

Authoritarianism is the sole purview of the right.

And the doctrine of free speech concerns solely the relationship between government and those governed, not between or among private persons or private entities, such as social media.

This has nothing to do with ‘free speech,’ government has not sought to restrict or preempt speech on Twitter.

This is nothing but inane conservative political theater.

Twitter already admitted to having a right-wing bias, so there's no burning need to confirm it. Their algorithm pushed right-wing opinions up to the front and shoved liberals into the background.

Not that anyone with a brain ever doubted that. You only had to be conscious to notice it. The right can't compete in the arena of free speech, so they need the media to rig things for them.

Good god you are a SJW party line drooling idiot.

SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED level drooling idiot.

I'll take Orwellian re-writes of history for $1000 Alex.....

Forum List

Back