This speaks well of Dems.

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017
High-profile Republicans gain followers in first weeks of Musk’s reign

High-profile Republican members of Congress gained tens of thousands of Twitter followers in the first few weeks of Elon Musk’s reign over the social media network, while their Democratic counterparts experienced a decline, according to an analysis by The Washington Post.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Rep. Adam B. Schiff (D-Calif.) and Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) all lost about 100,000 Twitter followers in the first three weeks of Musk’s ownership of Twitter, while Republican Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene (Ga.) and Jim Jordan (Ohio) gained more than 300,000 each.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/tech...-followers-bernie-cruz/?utm_source=reddit.com

Nitwits are attracted to Repub pols like flies to sh................shinola.

Dems losing their bots “speaks well for Dems”?

???
Don't be mean online followers is the only attention dumbass democrats can get. Sad though with all the shit going on Twitter seems to be a major concern to democrats. Must needs to pay for resupply of pampers for the children of the DNC.

High-profile Republican members of Congress gained tens of thousands of Twitter followers in the first few weeks of Elon Musk’s reign over the social media network, while their Democratic counterparts experienced a decline, according to an analysis by The Washington Post.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Rep. Adam B. Schiff (D-Calif.) and Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) all lost about 100,000 Twitter followers in the first three weeks of Musk’s ownership of Twitter, while Republican Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene (Ga.) and Jim Jordan (Ohio) gained more than 300,000 each.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/tech...-followers-bernie-cruz/?utm_source=reddit.com

Cleaning out the bots and fake accounts. This is good.

I'm not sure this translates into what you think it does.

I'm not sure this translates into what you think it does.
I am.

Still, the pattern suggests that tens of thousands of liberals may be leaving the site while conservatives are joining or becoming more active, shifting the demographics of the site under Musk’s ownership. The changes are in line with a trend that began in April, when Musk announced his intention to buy the company.

Democrats leave a sinking white supremacist-loving ship ... so the Trump cultists say that's a problem for Dems.

You can't make this stuff up.
wait…so you’re argument is they were followed by white supremacist and now are losing support because Musk bought Tweeter? maybe

wait…so you’re argument is they were followed by white supremacist and now are losing support because Musk bought Tweeter? maybe
No, I'm pointing out that Twitter is now becoming a white supremacist cesspool. That's what happens in _any_ forum that removes moderation.

And that's fine with most conservatives.

However, it's not fine with advertisers, hence the upcoming demise of Twitter.

No, I'm pointing out that Twitter is now becoming a white supremacist cesspool. That's what happens in _any_ forum that removes moderation.

do you have any evidence of that?

oh yeah the upcoming demise! haha

Wow. Another dull, witless and useless post by bore.80.

False. But then we expect lies from you manboob. Twitter is actually becoming a bit more free. I’m sure lots of you dishonest libtards are now busy trying to poison the well. You’ll all get rooted out. So, as always, as you whine, lie, bitch, moan, cry and shit your panties, remember to go fuck yourself. 👍

Forum List

Back