Left-wing media happy to talk about Nazism in America but not in Ukraine?

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022

It appears that Mr. Trump did not know the background of Nicholas Fuentes…. either way Trump is a big-time supporter of Israel so you just wonder why does the left-wing media continue to go on and on about this view that Trump is a racist? Meeting with somebody by the way who is a racist doesn’t make somebody a racist.

But beyond that look at Ukraine western news outlets have reported on neo-Nazis actively supporting Ukraine since 2014. It’s like you actually wonder what somebody says when there is a Nazi swastika tattoo on an Eastern European person staring them in the face …OK we gotta react to it. But what does the left-wing media do about it these days they bury it.

Not all Ukrainians are Nazis but even if just one percent are even if just 1/10 of one percent are … it’s an issue to look at. Because for example the American military would never openly allow somebody with a swastika to serve. But that situation exists in these Ukrainian militias and even the Ukrainian army which has accepted the Azov battalion… we continue to see the president of Ukraine pictured with people that have pro Third Reich tattoos or symbols, the president of Ukraine continues to endorse tweets of groups that are sympathetic to the third Reich. So it’s something to look at.

So many Russian trolls, so little time.
That’s an easy way for you to address the issues so be it but it’s not a legitimate response. It’s like basically when a republican sees a Democrat and simply says “well there’s another commie”

What happened to common sense when it comes to both Republicans and Democrats? This is a free country Americans could voice their opinions without being falsely accused of supporting a foreign country. You’re just falling into the trap of painting a negative Broad sweeping brush.

Even if EVERYONE in Ukraine was a "Nazi", it would not give your leader permission to illegally invade and bomb schools, churches, hospitals, and apartment buildings, as well as commit horrible war crimes against civilians.

Even if EVERYONE in Ukraine was a "Nazi", it would not give your leader permission to illegally invade and bomb schools, churches, hospitals, and apartment buildings, as well as commit horrible war crimes against civilians.
Hey brother I support America and I support people in Ukraine who are supporting their country and you know what I also support people in Russia who support their country. This is what’s going on here when America invaded Iraq in 2003 they were good people fighting for Iraq and got people fighting for America but you know what the world painted America as a villain it’s not right. So now Russia has invaded Ukraine yes there’s a bad people in the Russian military but what about the Russian family people what about the Russian mothers and fathers were proud of their sons fighting for their country just like we have in America patriotism so do they in Russia.

I disagree with Russia’s invasion of Ukraine but that doesn’t mean we have to vilify Russian military members. There’s war crimes being committed on both sides of this war.

I agree with some of what Roger Waters of Pink Floyd has said about this war. He has talked about Russia’s reasoning for invading Ukraine. He has talked about how he knows there are good people in Ukraine and Russia …and that there is a bigger story to this war then perhaps what we are seeing from the media.

It appears that Mr. Trump did not know the background of Nicholas Fuentes…. either way Trump is a big-time supporter of Israel so you just wonder why does the left-wing media continue to go on and on about this view that Trump is a racist? Meeting with somebody by the way who is a racist doesn’t make somebody a racist.

But beyond that look at Ukraine western news outlets have reported on neo-Nazis actively supporting Ukraine since 2014. It’s like you actually wonder what somebody says when there is a Nazi swastika tattoo on an Eastern European person staring them in the face …OK we gotta react to it. But what does the left-wing media do about it these days they bury it.

Not all Ukrainians are Nazis but even if just one percent are even if just 1/10 of one percent are … it’s an issue to look at. Because for example the American military would never openly allow somebody with a swastika to serve. But that situation exists in these Ukrainian militias and even the Ukrainian army which has accepted the Azov battalion… we continue to see the president of Ukraine pictured with people that have pro Third Reich tattoos or symbols, the president of Ukraine continues to endorse tweets of groups that are sympathetic to the third Reich. So it’s something to look at.

For the record, Biden does not call his political opponents Nazis, he calls them semi-Nazis.

Hey brother I support America and I support people in Ukraine who are supporting their country and you know what I also support people in Russia who support their country. This is what’s going on here when America invaded Iraq in 2003 they were good people fighting for Iraq and got people fighting for America but you know what the world painted America as a villain it’s not right. So now Russia has invaded Ukraine yes there’s a bad people in the Russian military but what about the Russian family people what about the Russian mothers and fathers were proud of their sons fighting for their country just like we have in America patriotism so do they in Russia.

I disagree with Russia’s invasion of Ukraine but that doesn’t mean we have to vilify Russian military members. There’s war crimes being committed on both sides of this war.

I agree with some of what Roger Waters of Pink Floyd has said about this war. He has talked about Russia’s reasoning for invading Ukraine. He has talked about how he knows there are good people in Ukraine and Russia …and that there is a bigger story to this war then perhaps what we are seeing from the media.
Blah blah blah.

Simple question. Do you support Putin invading Ukraine? Yes or No?

It’s like you actually wonder what somebody says when there is a Nazi swastika tattoo on an Eastern European person staring them in the face …OK we gotta react to it. But what does the left-wing media do about it these days they bury it.
There's actually precious little "left-wing media" in this country, especially on TV. What you're reacting to is our duopolistic, billionaire approved, trickled down pap.

Blah blah blah.

Simple question. Do you support Putin invading Ukraine? Yes or No?

Hey man cut it out “ blah blah “. No need to talk to me like that I don’t know who you are I’ve never met you but I give you the benefit of the doubt. Nice to meet you hope you are doing well. I’m sure we have much in common. I am an American and we were not attacked by Russia. You know when we invaded Iraq in 2003 Russia did not give Iraq billions of dollars worth of weapons. So what’s going on here?

Russia invaded Ukraine. In what they call a special operation. No I disagree with the war. I disagree with Russia invading Ukraine.

It’s the duty of the United States to have a balanced perspective. I’m keeping in mind the vision of the allies of World War II a vision of China, America Russia and the British empire working together. We just have to keep in mind that vision and try and live up to it

There's actually precious little "left-wing media" in this country, especially on TV. What you're reacting to is our duopolistic, billionaire approved, trickled down pap.
Glen Greenwald has a YouTube channel and he has put out some very interesting information on this war…same thing with Colonel Dick Black the Vietnam war veteran and former American politician.

I don’t agree with Greenwald on everything he has said but it’s just interesting to hear his viewpoints. He’s probably one of the last true left wingers in the media right?

Hey man cut it out “ blah blah “. No need to talk to me like that I don’t know who you are I’ve never met you but I give you the benefit of the doubt. Nice to meet you hope you are doing well. I’m sure we have much in common. I am an American and we were not attacked by Russia. You know when we invaded Iraq in 2003 Russia did not give Iraq billions of dollars worth of weapons. So what’s going on here?

Russia invaded Ukraine. In what they call a special operation. No I disagree with the war. I disagree with Russia invading Ukraine.

It’s the duty of the United States to have a balanced perspective. I’m keeping in mind the vision of the allies of World War II a vision of China, America Russia and the British empire working together. We just have to keep in mind that vision and try and live up to it
Fair enough. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are sincere.

But, you didn't answer my direct question. Do you support Putin invading Ukraine? Yes or No?

Supporting Russia and the Russians is not the question. The common man on the street in Russia may or may not oppose the war and they may be good guys but it is Putin who is the guy who is waging the war.

So, you are condemning Putin for starting the war, correct?

Show me where he mentions Putin.
Show Me where he says he supports Putin. He said it was wrong for Russia to invade Ukraine. How is it not clear to you?

I'm thinking your just looking for a reason to exercise your hatred.

buh-bye

Show Me where he says he supports Putin. He said it was wrong for Russia to invade Ukraine. How is it not clear to you?

I'm thinking your just looking for a reason to exercise your hatred.

buh-bye
Retard. That was precisely why I worded it that way. Putin and not Russia. Next time, learn to read. Now, fuck off.

Glen Greenwald has a YouTube channel and he has put out some very interesting information on this war…same thing with Colonel Dick Black the Vietnam war veteran and former American politician.

I don’t agree with Greenwald on everything he has said but it’s just interesting to hear his viewpoints. He’s probably one of the last true left wingers in the media right?
Sure if one can call "a YouTube channel" "the media." I don't agree with Greenwald on everything either. I'd agree he's one of the few remaining on the left. And I too listen to what he has to say with more interest than anything describing itself as "News" on the boob tube these days.

Earlier I was referring to the YouTube videos from MSNBC and TIME that you shared in your OP. Both being long established news filterers for the moneyed interests. Rhodes scholar Rachel Maddow in particular, having completely sold out after long being an awesome journalist and leftist icon until Air America imploded. Greed tends to corrupt wherever integrity earns neither attention nor due compensation.

Last edited:
Fair enough. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are sincere.

But, you didn't answer my direct question. Do you support Putin invading Ukraine? Yes or No?

Supporting Russia and the Russians is not the question. The common man on the street in Russia may or may not oppose the war and they may be good guys but it is Putin who is the guy who is waging the war.

So, you are condemning Putin for starting the war, correct?
Thanks brother .. I don’t agree with the idea of saying that “ Putin invaded Ukraine “ because it was the Russian military and its commander-in-chief is Vladimir Putin. No I don’t agree with The Russian invasion and it’s a matter of disagreeing with not only President Putin but many people in Russia that support the war. but the idea that Putin was solely responsible for this war is wrong. He was perhaps motivated by his cabinet and even many of the people of Russia. It’s a joint thing

My point to you is that we as Americans can’t throw stones in glass houses. That’s the point we have invaded other countries. And the other point is invasions are a unfortunate part of human history. The United States should be diplomatic about this.

Thanks brother .. I don’t agree with the idea of saying that “ Putin invaded Ukraine “ because it was the Russian military and its commander-in-chief is Vladimir Putin. No I don’t agree with The Russian invasion and it’s a matter of disagreeing with not only President Putin but many people in Russia that support the war. but the idea that Putin was solely responsible for this war is wrong. He was perhaps motivated by his cabinet and even many of the people of Russia. It’s a joint thing

My point to you is that we as Americans can’t throw stones in glass houses. That’s the point we have invaded other countries. And the other point is invasions are a unfortunate part of human history. The United States should be diplomatic about this.
You're welcome, brother. But you are dead wrong.

Putin is the only one solely responsible for invading Ukraine. That's how dictatorship works. Or, are you implying that somehow Russia is a "federal democratic state" (their propaganda)?

As for being on the sidelines while Putin blithely attacks his neighbors? Sorry, we need to take a lesson from history. The world stood by as Hitler invaded country after country. We finally woke up too late after he had invaded Poland. He could have been stopped much earlier.

The same with Putin. Would he have been content with Ukraine? Why not Poland? How about Finland? All of them are within easy reach. At what point do you nay sayers feel enough is enough?

Forum List

Back