Twitter Fact Checks trump's Tweets. Labels Two As Misleading

You got sources from your own government, you can't accept them, that's not my problem.
You showed NOTHING from anybody. You got into a fight, and you got your ass handed to you, but your MO is to think you can erase it all, just by painting it the way you want. That IS your problem. See a shrink.

Perfect example of how totally biased the MSM is regarding "Facts"!

The politifact.org web site claims this: Fastest shrinking Cities in America: City in Texas tops the list"... THAT is a total LIE.
Source:https://moneywise.com/a/people-cant-flee-these-us-cities-fast-enough
San Francisco is # 1!!!
But your source says Texas has # 1??? Well Houston is losing people but is #9 according to the above source.
POLITIFACT.ORG is a "Pants on FIRE LIAR"!!!
As a perfect example of the MSM biased reporting, Poltiifact.org is owned by the Poynter Institute...a NON-Profit that had their hand out for $2 million
Tampa Bay Times gets federal loan to help with revenue losses caused by pandemic
The money is part of the $2.2 trillion relief act to help businesses during the coronavirus crisis.
So this totally left leaning company that is a NON-PROFIT pays NO taxes and put the Tampa Tribune(what was a tax paying company competitor in Tampa Bay out of business by offering lowering advertising rates...i.e. non-profit) gets $2.2 million and then has the gall to go after Trump... page after page of so-called Pants on Fire lies!

No wonder most Americans like me would rather believe Trump because we see what the MSM has done with the TRUTH!

trump went off on a tirade against mail in voting again. This time on Twitter. He posted a bunch of lies.

Twitter labeled them as misleading. They should come out and say it's a lie because what he tweeted is a lie.

Bajillions of tweets.......2 are “misleading”.

Hmmmmm.....
And with the supposedly other 18,000 lies Trump has supposedly made, strange why all the angst on the part of
Jack Dorsey, Twitter's CEO, he was offended suggesting that this one was misleading?
I wonder if Dorsey saw this:

Anecdotally there was a lot of evidence that ballot harvesting was going on,” Neal Kelley, the registrar for voters in Southern California’s Orange County, told Fox News.
In Orange County – once seen as a Republican stronghold in the state– every House seat went to a Democrat after an unprecedented “250,000” vote-by-mail drop-offs were counted, the San Francisco Chronicle reported.
“People were carrying in stacks of 100 and 200 of them. We had had multiple people calling to ask if these people were allowed to do this,” Kelley said.
The lawsuit alleged that Los Angeles County, with its more than 10 million residents, has more voter registrations than it has citizens old enough to register with a registration rate of 112 percent of its adult citizen population. The entire state of California had a registration rate of 101 percent of age-eligible citizens, the lawsuit said, citing data published by the U.S. Election Assistance Commission.
/----/ Confronting democRATs with facts that support a Republican is classified as a hate crime.

I don't have to do anything you say. Show me where a state like Arizona is holding fraudulent elections.
Every state has fraudulent elections with illegal aliens voting. I've showed it many times in this thread. Read the thread.

No, you provided a lot of wingnut sources.

How many elections have been changed due to 'illegal' aliens voting? How come Trump's own stupid little commission didn't find much?

Yeah, good luck with acting like you have the right to tell a private company that they can't call attention to your lies Donnie.
He's doing the bing bing - bong bong bong thing again, desperately attempting to change the subject ... AGAIN :rolleyes:

Any attempt to go after the tech companies through regulations could face serious obstacles, however. The president's own regulators have shown little appetite in the past for taking on scrutiny of tweets and Facebook posts, and federal courts have ruled as recently as Wednesday morning that social media companies are private entities with the legal right to police content on their sites.​

trump went off on a tirade against mail in voting again. This time on Twitter. He posted a bunch of lies.

Twitter labeled them as misleading. They should come out and say it's a lie because what he tweeted is a lie.

Twitter? Really? They are NOTORIOUSLY anti-Trump, and should NEVER be taken seriously concerning anything political. Come on, Dana you're smarter than this (I think).
So what if they are anti trump?! If their fact check is wrong then point out what’s wrong. Some arbitrary claim that “they” are anti Trump means nothing except that you’re too lazy to make a real argument

What they did wrong is fact check someone that is the President of the United States of America while never fact checking someone like Cortez who also lies when tweeting.

You can not just fact check one side and not the other because when you do then society see the bias and will revolt and could destroy your platform...
I agree that anybody in power posting lies should be called out. Including AOC... I’ve never seen anybody spew the amount of dishonesty as Trump. He deserved the negative press for it

I don't have to do anything you say. Show me where a state like Arizona is holding fraudulent elections.
Every state has fraudulent elections with illegal aliens voting. I've showed it many times in this thread. Read the thread.

How many elections have been changed due to 'illegal' aliens voting? How come Trump's own stupid little commission didn't find much?
You don't get off that easy. SHOW how anything in those sources is false. If you can't you have refuted NOTHING.

And how stupid can you be, to try to throw out Trump's commission, when I have refuted that dumb line repeatedly in this forum. It flopped becasue blue states refused to participate (report), you fool. Who the hell doesn't know that ?

/----/ "No, you provided a lot of wingnut sources."
Par for the course - you reject any fact that doesn't fit your agenda. The Lib media will never report this fraud honestly.

Twitter? Really? They are NOTORIOUSLY anti-Trump, and should NEVER be taken seriously concerning anything political. Come on, Dana you're smarter than this (I think).

Hold on, so after reading what you wrote then it is safe to say whatever Trump writes on Twitter should never be taken seriously, right?

Look, Trump spew nonsense on their daily and he go fact checked on a few of his tweets by the platform he uses, and now he is upset, and in my opinion he should grow the fuck up!

Prove his comments to be factual with accurate proof and not just spew his opinion and claim it should be consider as Holy as the words in the Bible...
/——-/ “Prove his comments to be factual with accurate proof and not just spew his opinion”

Of course you live by that standard here on USMB.

Hold the fuck on and you are telling me that the President of the United States of America should not be forced to prove his comments to be true just because of some fucking message board that has less than one percent of Twitter followers?

Seriously?

Let get something straight when a fucking politician spews misleading comments and know he does not have the evidence to support it then yes he or she should be fact checked no matter who they are!

Where Twitter went wrong is they never fact check the lies by those like Cortez while wanting to fact check Trump stupidity.

Had they used this system on other Politicians or Celebrities then Trump had nothing to whine and bitch about but seeing Twitter has never done that before against anyone in Politics or Entertainment make what they did to Trump a first and let me be clear if they do not apply the same standard across the board this will sink Twitter.

So do not use the USMB as an excuse to excuse Trump for his laziness to back his comments with factual evidence to support it because that is some real bullshit right there from you!
/——/ He is free to speak his mind with the understanding that his enemies will attack him and any source he cites. BTW. You can’t prove there won’t be voter fraud with mail in ballots. Ever hear of counterfeiting?
He is free to speak his mind but he holds public office and is the leader of our country which comes with a certain level of responsibility. He is privy to top secret intelligence and have access to information that the general public does not have. He also to an oath to uphold the public trust. Lying and spread unsubstantiated conspiracy theories to advance a political al agenda is breach of that trust and an embarrassment to the office he holds. He deserves to have his feet held to the fire over the kind of bullshit he spews. That goes for anybody else in leadership/influential positions.

Hold on, so after reading what you wrote then it is safe to say whatever Trump writes on Twitter should never be taken seriously, right?

Look, Trump spew nonsense on their daily and he go fact checked on a few of his tweets by the platform he uses, and now he is upset, and in my opinion he should grow the fuck up!

Prove his comments to be factual with accurate proof and not just spew his opinion and claim it should be consider as Holy as the words in the Bible...
/——-/ “Prove his comments to be factual with accurate proof and not just spew his opinion”

Hold the fuck on and you are telling me that the President of the United States of America should not be forced to prove his comments to be true just because of some fucking message board that has less than one percent of Twitter followers?

Seriously?

Let get something straight when a fucking politician spews misleading comments and know he does not have the evidence to support it then yes he or she should be fact checked no matter who they are!

Where Twitter went wrong is they never fact check the lies by those like Cortez while wanting to fact check Trump stupidity.

Had they used this system on other Politicians or Celebrities then Trump had nothing to whine and bitch about but seeing Twitter has never done that before against anyone in Politics or Entertainment make what they did to Trump a first and let me be clear if they do not apply the same standard across the board this will sink Twitter.

So do not use the USMB as an excuse to excuse Trump for his laziness to back his comments with factual evidence to support it because that is some real bullshit right there from you!
/——/ He is free to speak his mind with the understanding that his enemies will attack him and any source he cites. BTW. You can’t prove there won’t be voter fraud with mail in ballots. Ever hear of counterfeiting?
He is free to speak his mind but he holds public office and is the leader of our country which comes with a certain level of responsibility. He is privy to top secret intelligence and have access to information that the general public does not have. He also to an oath to uphold the public trust. Lying and spread unsubstantiated conspiracy theories to advance a political al agenda is breach of that trust and an embarrassment to the office he holds. He deserves to have his feet held to the fire over the kind of bullshit he spews. That goes for anybody else in leadership/influential positions.
/——/ He’s not lying and we’ve provided proof all morning long.

You don't get off that easy. SHOW how anything in those sources is false. If you can't you have refuted NOTHING.

And how stupid can you be, to try to throw out Trump's commission, when I have refuted that dumb line repeatedly in this forum. It flopped becasue blue states refused to participate (report), you fool. Who the hell doesn't know that ?
First of all Trump made the claim and neither he or anybody else can back up those claims. It’s not on us to prove why his bullshit is wrong. There is not evidence into support what he said. That’s my argument/proof and that’s something you can’t disprove.

mad for his commission, it was not just Blue states. Red states fought against the disclosure of information the feds wanted as it went against the states laws. The whole think IMO was a desperate attempt to back up Trumps absurd claim that there were millions of illegal votes and that’s why he lost the popular vote. He flopped of course.

Seriously?

Just because you say it’s proof, doesn’t make it proof. I haven’t been shown a thing, just a buttload of BS

Seriously?

Just because you say it’s proof, doesn’t make it proof. I haven’t been shown a thing, just a buttload of BS
/----/ You can't prove he is lying, and we've posted evidence of voter fraud all morning wrong. So, pick one and refute it, loser.

Seriously?

/——-/ Refute anything in this article. We’ll wait while you gather your notes. Voter Fraud

I am entitled to vote by absentee. Nobody has the right to ask me to stand in a line in a crowded place where the virus is rampant.

Forum List

Back