Trump shakes up staff after Corey Lewandowski & David Bossie told thim he's down in swing states, prompting campaign chiefs in Arizona/FL to fly to DC

Trump knows he's losing, that's why he's lashing out at folks like twitter

say it with me: PRESIDENT BIDEN!

Biden is going to get demolished in November. If the Democrats felt they could likely beat Trump, a diminished candidate like Biden wouldn't get anywhere near the nomination. He is taking one for the team.

Didn't we hear this in 2015 and 2016....enough with the fake news links...

• Banned
He didn't care much about his promises when he was facing reelection. How much do you think he's going to care when he's not facing reelection? I mean at that point, it's just going to be pedal to the metal promoting Ivanka and Jared's business interests

Trump didn't build the wall and never had any intention of doing so. The ONE PERSON in the Trump administration who did anything about immigration was Jeff Sessions. And this lout attacks him

Biden is 10 trillion times better than Secretary Hillary Clinton as a candidate
Then why didn't he run in 2016?....
his son Beau died...he ran in 2008 and won with Obama
Ahhh bologna...he didn't run because both Obama and Hillary thought she was the best chance at winning and extending the Obama failed policies....

• Banned
Biden is 10 trillion times better than Secretary Hillary Clinton as a candidate
Then why didn't he run in 2016?....
his son Beau died...he ran in 2008 and won with Obama
Ahhh bologna...he didn't run because both Obama and Hillary thought she was the best chance at winning and extending the Obama failed policies....
why do you hate dead American soldiers like Beau?

Who is shocked . President trump is a man of action. Not a do nothing democrat . If he sees a problem he brings in the people at the top. Do your job. No excuses or .... . YOUR FIRED. . . Trump is cool....

Who is shocked . President trump is a man of action. Not a do nothing democrat . If he sees a problem he brings in the people at the top. Do your job. No excuses or .... . YOUR FIRED. . . Trump is cool....
no he isn't. its not cool to be a loser

no he isn't. its not cool to be a loser
What do you call hillary ?how bout Mueller? The schiff Nadler impeachment squad ?

His own campaign is telling him he's in trouble. These are the people on the ground. Despite this, the Trump Tards still deny, deny, deny.

Forum List

Back