Twitter Fact Checks trump's Tweets. Labels Two As Misleading

trump went off on a tirade against mail in voting again. This time on Twitter. He posted a bunch of lies.

Twitter labeled them as misleading. They should come out and say it's a lie because what he tweeted is a lie.

Twitter? Really? They are NOTORIOUSLY anti-Trump, and should NEVER be taken seriously concerning anything political. Come on, Dana you're smarter than this (I think).

Hold on, so after reading what you wrote then it is safe to say whatever Trump writes on Twitter should never be taken seriously, right?

Look, Trump spew nonsense on their daily and he go fact checked on a few of his tweets by the platform he uses, and now he is upset, and in my opinion he should grow the fuck up!

Prove his comments to be factual with accurate proof and not just spew his opinion and claim it should be consider as Holy as the words in the Bible...
/——-/ “Prove his comments to be factual with accurate proof and not just spew his opinion”

Of course you live by that standard here on USMB.

Hold the fuck on and you are telling me that the President of the United States of America should not be forced to prove his comments to be true just because of some fucking message board that has less than one percent of Twitter followers?

Seriously?

Let get something straight when a fucking politician spews misleading comments and know he does not have the evidence to support it then yes he or she should be fact checked no matter who they are!

Where Twitter went wrong is they never fact check the lies by those like Cortez while wanting to fact check Trump stupidity.

Had they used this system on other Politicians or Celebrities then Trump had nothing to whine and bitch about but seeing Twitter has never done that before against anyone in Politics or Entertainment make what they did to Trump a first and let me be clear if they do not apply the same standard across the board this will sink Twitter.

So do not use the USMB as an excuse to excuse Trump for his laziness to back his comments with factual evidence to support it because that is some real bullshit right there from you!
/——/ He is free to speak his mind with the understanding that his enemies will attack him and any source he cites. BTW. You can’t prove there won’t be voter fraud with mail in ballots. Ever hear of counterfeiting?

And the fact that some States already do Mail in Ballots along with the Military prove that it can be done!

That is a fact and Trump is not giving his opinion but trying to claim his opinion is fact and Twitter used links to disprove what he wrote to be inaccurate and it is TRUMP job to show his evidence to prove his statement to be factual!

Had this been Obama complaining you would be applauding Twitter while I would still say the one that is complaining is a whiny bitch and Twitter better apply this fact checking across the board or it will sink their platform!
/——-/ Here is what DemocRATs think of military mail in ballots: Flashback: Democrats Worked Hard to Disqualify Overseas Military Ballots in 2000 Recount

Yeah, so?

They are wrong on so many issues that it is pathetic!

So let be clear you are now grasping for straws to help your boy Trump with his strawman and failing as usual!

Again, Trump made a comment that is his opinion without providing links to support his opinion and Twitter fact checked it and stated his comments were misleading at best while providing links to support their opinion.

Now Trump could have shot back with links of his own to support his comments and did he?

Also fact is States already do mail in ballots and the Military has been doing this long before our parents were born, so what is the issue again?

If Trump were for this you would have no issue with it and also let be clear many that are elderly will vote this way, so it is more to Trump benefit than Biden...

trump went off on a tirade against mail in voting again. This time on Twitter. He posted a bunch of lies.

Twitter labeled them as misleading. They should come out and say it's a lie because what he tweeted is a lie.

Twitter? Really? They are NOTORIOUSLY anti-Trump, and should NEVER be taken seriously concerning anything political. Come on, Dana you're smarter than this (I think).

Hold on, so after reading what you wrote then it is safe to say whatever Trump writes on Twitter should never be taken seriously, right?

Look, Trump spew nonsense on their daily and he go fact checked on a few of his tweets by the platform he uses, and now he is upset, and in my opinion he should grow the fuck up!

Prove his comments to be factual with accurate proof and not just spew his opinion and claim it should be consider as Holy as the words in the Bible...
/——-/ “Prove his comments to be factual with accurate proof and not just spew his opinion”

Of course you live by that standard here on USMB.

Hold the fuck on and you are telling me that the President of the United States of America should not be forced to prove his comments to be true just because of some fucking message board that has less than one percent of Twitter followers?

Seriously?

Let get something straight when a fucking politician spews misleading comments and know he does not have the evidence to support it then yes he or she should be fact checked no matter who they are!

Where Twitter went wrong is they never fact check the lies by those like Cortez while wanting to fact check Trump stupidity.

Had they used this system on other Politicians or Celebrities then Trump had nothing to whine and bitch about but seeing Twitter has never done that before against anyone in Politics or Entertainment make what they did to Trump a first and let me be clear if they do not apply the same standard across the board this will sink Twitter.

So do not use the USMB as an excuse to excuse Trump for his laziness to back his comments with factual evidence to support it because that is some real bullshit right there from you!
/——/ He is free to speak his mind with the understanding that his enemies will attack him and any source he cites. BTW. You can’t prove there won’t be voter fraud with mail in ballots. Ever hear of counterfeiting?

And the fact that some States already do Mail in Ballots along with the Military prove that it can be done!

That is a fact and Trump is not giving his opinion but trying to claim his opinion is fact and Twitter used links to disprove what he wrote to be inaccurate and it is TRUMP job to show his evidence to prove his statement to be factual!

Had this been Obama complaining you would be applauding Twitter while I would still say the one that is complaining is a whiny bitch and Twitter better apply this fact checking across the board or it will sink their platform!
/——-/ Here is what DemocRATs think of military mail in ballots: Flashback: Democrats Worked Hard to Disqualify Overseas Military Ballots in 2000 Recount

Yeah, so?

They are wrong on so many issues that it is pathetic!

So let be clear you are now grasping for straws to help your boy Trump with his strawman and failing as usual!

Again, Trump made a comment that is his opinion without providing links to support his opinion and Twitter fact checked it and stated his comments were misleading at best while providing links to support their opinion.

Now Trump could have shot back with links of his own to support his comments and did he?

Also fact is States already do mail in ballots and the Military has been doing this long before our parents were born, so what is the issue again?

If Trump were for this you would have no issue with it and also let be clear many that are elderly will vote this way, so it is more to Trump benefit than Biden...
/—-/ Trump is under no obligation to prove anything anymore than you are required to do so. Does Old Joe cite sources for his tweets, or does Twitter allow him to rant all he wants?
DB893037-1870-4BDE-BD38-D335F99D8527.jpeg

So let's see you deny THAT.

Denied. Happy?

What is to stop MILLIONS of already deported illegal aliens from voting in US elections by mail ?

Well, that would be good ol' fashioned government oversight, of course. The BEST oversight in the WORLD, I might add. Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed) seems to believe runs every aspect of this whole country, so Why do you hate your own government, you fucking commie? Get the fuck out of my country if you don't like it!

( :auiqs.jpg:This is exactly the kind of partisan douche bag you sound like to me. Hyper-partisanship ruins good minds.)

And I'm the one who needs to be annoyed here, Annoyed at partisan mouth breathers like yourself, that can't ever properly back up their claims of proof of citizenship being required, which is just you flat-out LYING.

I guess you'll never understand that your own government-backed websites already say otherwise, or you're just too partisan and stupid to admit it.

You asked for a Trump lie, and I gave you a smorgasbord of Trump lies.
There are too many to choose... from windmills cause cancer to Mueller exonerated Trump, to article 2 says the president can do whatever he wants, etc etc etc ad-nauseam.
NO, there's NOT too many to choose. The reason why you don't post an actual lie from Trump, is because you don't know of any. Post in your own words, and SPECIFY how it's a lie, or you're just another all talk no action Trump basher, same as all the rest who couldn't present one lie in this forum.

Bajillions of tweets.......2 are “misleading”.

Hmmmmm.....
And with the supposedly other 18,000 lies Trump has supposedly made, strange why all the angst on the part of
Jack Dorsey, Twitter's CEO, he was offended suggesting that this one was misleading?
I wonder if Dorsey saw this:

Anecdotally there was a lot of evidence that ballot harvesting was going on,” Neal Kelley, the registrar for voters in Southern California’s Orange County, told Fox News.
In Orange County – once seen as a Republican stronghold in the state– every House seat went to a Democrat after an unprecedented “250,000” vote-by-mail drop-offs were counted, the San Francisco Chronicle reported.
“People were carrying in stacks of 100 and 200 of them. We had had multiple people calling to ask if these people were allowed to do this,” Kelley said.
The lawsuit alleged that Los Angeles County, with its more than 10 million residents, has more voter registrations than it has citizens old enough to register with a registration rate of 112 percent of its adult citizen population. The entire state of California had a registration rate of 101 percent of age-eligible citizens, the lawsuit said, citing data published by the U.S. Election Assistance Commission.

You can’t make speech illegal just because you disagree with it.

That’s not what we do in this country.
It's not illegal because you disagree. It's illegal when it's libel or slander. (and many other ways too - perjury, sedition, threats, inciting riot, causing a disturbance, obscenity, plagiarism, copyright infringement, verbal abuse of elderly (FL statute 825.102), sedition, false advertising, etc), and the age old example > "yelling fire in a crowded theater".

Yes, that's what we do in this country. End of lesson. :biggrin:

It's not illegal because you disagree. It's illegal when it's libel or slander. (and many other ways too - perjury, sedition, threats, inciting riot, causing a disturbance, obscenity, plagiarism, copyright infringement, verbal abuse of elderly (FL statute 825.102), sedition, false advertising, etc), and the age old example > "yelling fire in a crowded theater".

Yes, that's what we do in this country. End of lesson. :biggrin:

None of those laws apply to the speech in question.

This is nothing more than intimidation to shut down speech you don’t agree with. Something Trump has done before.

Do you think free speech only applies to speech you agree with?
Nope. But it does apply to speech that is illegal.

But they still have term of service (TOS), which results in termination if rules are violated.
Once such example just today.
Trump tweeted a video about only good democrat is dead democrat.
certainly a TOS violation.

Denied. Happy?
I'm happy, but you're not. Because I just showed that you could not deny that MILLIONS of already deported illegal aliens can vote in US elections, as long as there continues to be no PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP requirement for voting in US elections, and combining that with mail voting. :cool:

Do you think free speech only applies to speech you agree with?
Nope. But it does apply to speech that is illegal.

But they still have term of service (TOS), which results in termination if rules are violated.
Once such example just today.
Trump tweeted a video about only good democrat is dead democrat.
certainly a TOS violation.
Yeah, but we all know Twitter doesn’t enforce their own rules against Trump.

Well, that would be good ol' fashioned government oversight, of course. The BEST oversight in the WORLD, I might add. Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed) seems to believe runs every aspect of this whole country, so Why do you hate your own government, you fucking commie? Get the fuck out of my country if you don't like it!

( :auiqs.jpg:This is exactly the kind of partisan douche bag you sound like to me. Hyper-partisanship ruins good minds.)

Problem is, CURRENTLY the "good ol' fashioned government oversight" ISN'T DOING THAT, you babbling fool.

Denied. Happy?
I'm happy, but you're not. Because I just showed that you could not deny that MILLIONS of already deported illegal aliens can vote in US elections, as long as there continues to be no PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP requirement for voting in US elections, and combining that with mail voting. :cool:

You haven't showed anything of the sort.

I guess you'll never understand that your own government-backed websites already say otherwise, or you're just too partisan and stupid to admit it.
I guess you don't understand that you trued to snow me with a bunch of bullshit about government-backed websites already saying otherwise, but they did NOT say otherwise. You never showed one word about there being any proof of citizenship requirement for voting.

You just a stupid fool who thinks he can come in here and con job his way through a thread., when in fact, all you really did, was expose yourself for the lying, jackass that you are.

You got challenged, and you FLUNKED.

I guess you don't understand that you trued to snow me with a bunch of bullshit about government-backed websites already saying otherwise, but they did NOT say otherwise. You never showed one word about there being any proof of citizenship requirement for voting.

You just a stupid fool who thinks he can come in here and con job his way through a thread., when in fact, all you really did, was expose yourself for the lying, jackass that you are.

You got challenged, and you FLUNKED.

You got sources from your own government, you can't accept them, that's not my problem.

Perfect example of how totally biased the MSM is regarding "Facts"!

The politifact.org web site claims this: Fastest shrinking Cities in America: City in Texas tops the list"... THAT is a total LIE.
Source:https://moneywise.com/a/people-cant-flee-these-us-cities-fast-enough
San Francisco is # 1!!!
But your source says Texas has # 1??? Well Houston is losing people but is #9 according to the above source.
POLITIFACT.ORG is a "Pants on FIRE LIAR"!!!
As a perfect example of the MSM biased reporting, Poltiifact.org is owned by the Poynter Institute...a NON-Profit that had their hand out for $2 million
Tampa Bay Times gets federal loan to help with revenue losses caused by pandemic
The money is part of the $2.2 trillion relief act to help businesses during the coronavirus crisis.
So this totally left leaning company that is a NON-PROFIT pays NO taxes and put the Tampa Tribune(what was a tax paying company competitor in Tampa Bay out of business by offering lowering advertising rates...i.e. non-profit) gets $2.2 million and then has the gall to go after Trump... page after page of so-called Pants on Fire lies!

No wonder most Americans like me would rather believe Trump because we see what the MSM has done with the TRUTH!

Forum List

Back