Twitter Fact Checks trump's Tweets. Labels Two As Misleading

trump went off on a tirade against mail in voting again. This time on Twitter. He posted a bunch of lies.

Twitter labeled them as misleading. They should come out and say it's a lie because what he tweeted is a lie.

Bajillions of tweets.......2 are “misleading”.

Hmmmmm.....
"Misleading" is the term self-appointed leftist "fact-checkers" use to describe inconvenient facts.

No, YOU POST what you consider a lie. Post it here in your own words, and don't hide behind links.
You asked for a Trump lie, and I gave you a smorgasbord of Trump lies.
There are too many to choose... from windmills cause cancer to Mueller exonerated Trump, to article 2 says the president can do whatever he wants, etc etc etc ad-nauseam.

trump went off on a tirade against mail in voting again. This time on Twitter. He posted a bunch of lies.

Twitter labeled them as misleading. They should come out and say it's a lie because what he tweeted is a lie.

Twitter "fact checked"? You people are beyond redemption. Embrace your FUBAR. You might as well pack your bags and move to China . . .
What was wrong about the fact check?.. let me guess... you have no clue because you know nothing about it. You just saw “Twitter fact check” and dismissed the whole thing. Bravo
I dismissed it. Wheres the "fact" that needed to be checked. Did you even read the tweet?
You’re asking me if I read the tweet after you admitted to not reading Twitters response?! That’s pretty rich.

yes I read his tweet where he made yet another ridiculous and unsubstantiated claim about mail in voting. Not based on facts and evidence but masked in rallying support from an ignorant base to fight against something that he thinks will hurt him politically. The guy is as transparent as a window.

Seriously? Twitter is infested with vile lies. So, it's just Trump that is telling lies? :auiqs.jpg:
And that makes it okay with you? The President of the United States of America behaving like this?

I would think Twitter trying to censor his thoughts and opinions would bother you more. It seems as if he is the only one that has to be fact-checked or censored. Nevermind the millions of other people on the platform telling lies and misleading people. Nope, not even the Hollywood elite are capable of telling lies, just Trump. Oh, and don't mind other politicians on Twitter misleading people. Just Trump.

Do I want my president acting that way? Of course not. That still doesn't excuse Twitter suddenly getting the urge to arbitrate the exchange of thoughts and opinions.
Twitter stepped into the shit and will probably have to change that policy. It won't work. It's wrong.

I just find it sad (and more importantly, a truly disturbing symptom) that a person who behaves like this is President.

Twitter? Really? They are NOTORIOUSLY anti-Trump, and should NEVER be taken seriously concerning anything political. Come on, Dana you're smarter than this (I think).

Hold on, so after reading what you wrote then it is safe to say whatever Trump writes on Twitter should never be taken seriously, right?

Look, Trump spew nonsense on their daily and he go fact checked on a few of his tweets by the platform he uses, and now he is upset, and in my opinion he should grow the fuck up!

Prove his comments to be factual with accurate proof and not just spew his opinion and claim it should be consider as Holy as the words in the Bible...

Twitter? Really? They are NOTORIOUSLY anti-Trump, and should NEVER be taken seriously concerning anything political. Come on, Dana you're smarter than this (I think).

Hold on, so after reading what you wrote then it is safe to say whatever Trump writes on Twitter should never be taken seriously, right?

Look, Trump spew nonsense on their daily and he go fact checked on a few of his tweets by the platform he uses, and now he is upset, and in my opinion he should grow the fuck up!

Prove his comments to be factual with accurate proof and not just spew his opinion and claim it should be consider as Holy as the words in the Bible...
/——-/ “Prove his comments to be factual with accurate proof and not just spew his opinion”

Of course you live by that standard here on USMB.

So what if they are anti trump?! If their fact check is wrong then point out what’s wrong. Some arbitrary claim that “they” are anti Trump means nothing except that you’re too lazy to make a real argument

What they did wrong is fact check someone that is the President of the United States of America while never fact checking someone like Cortez who also lies when tweeting.

You can not just fact check one side and not the other because when you do then society see the bias and will revolt and could destroy your platform...

/——-/ “Prove his comments to be factual with accurate proof and not just spew his opinion”

Hold the fuck on and you are telling me that the President of the United States of America should not be forced to prove his comments to be true just because of some fucking message board that has less than one percent of Twitter followers?

Seriously?

Let get something straight when a fucking politician spews misleading comments and know he does not have the evidence to support it then yes he or she should be fact checked no matter who they are!

Where Twitter went wrong is they never fact check the lies by those like Cortez while wanting to fact check Trump stupidity.

Had they used this system on other Politicians or Celebrities then Trump had nothing to whine and bitch about but seeing Twitter has never done that before against anyone in Politics or Entertainment make what they did to Trump a first and let me be clear if they do not apply the same standard across the board this will sink Twitter.

So do not use the USMB as an excuse to excuse Trump for his laziness to back his comments with factual evidence to support it because that is some real bullshit right there from you!

President Petulance seems to want to make social media platforms responsible for his lies.

"U.S. President Donald Trump is expected to order a review of a law that has long protected Twitter, Facebook and Alphabet’s Google from being responsible for the material posted by their users, according to a draft executive order and a source familiar with the situation.

News of the order comes after Trump threatened to shut down websites he accused of stifling conservative voices following a dispute with Twitter after the company decided to tag Trump’s tweets about unsubstantiated claims of fraud in mail-in voting with a warning prompting readers to fact-check the posts."

Hold the fuck on and you are telling me that the President of the United States of America should not be forced to prove his comments to be true just because of some fucking message board that has less than one percent of Twitter followers?

Seriously?

Let get something straight when a fucking politician spews misleading comments and know he does not have the evidence to support it then yes he or she should be fact checked no matter who they are!

Where Twitter went wrong is they never fact check the lies by those like Cortez while wanting to fact check Trump stupidity.

Had they used this system on other Politicians or Celebrities then Trump had nothing to whine and bitch about but seeing Twitter has never done that before against anyone in Politics or Entertainment make what they did to Trump a first and let me be clear if they do not apply the same standard across the board this will sink Twitter.

So do not use the USMB as an excuse to excuse Trump for his laziness to back his comments with factual evidence to support it because that is some real bullshit right there from you!
/——/ He is free to speak his mind with the understanding that his enemies will attack him and any source he cites. BTW. You can’t prove there won’t be voter fraud with mail in ballots. Ever hear of counterfeiting?

Seriously?

/——/ He is free to speak his mind with the understanding that his enemies will attack him and any source he cites. BTW. You can’t prove there won’t be voter fraud with mail in ballots. Ever hear of counterfeiting?

And the fact that some States already do Mail in Ballots along with the Military prove that it can be done!

That is a fact and Trump is not giving his opinion but trying to claim his opinion is fact and Twitter used links to disprove what he wrote to be inaccurate and it is TRUMP job to show his evidence to prove his statement to be factual!

Had this been Obama complaining you would be applauding Twitter while I would still say the one that is complaining is a whiny bitch and Twitter better apply this fact checking across the board or it will sink their platform!

Seriously?

And the fact that some States already do Mail in Ballots along with the Military prove that it can be done!

That is a fact and Trump is not giving his opinion but trying to claim his opinion is fact and Twitter used links to disprove what he wrote to be inaccurate and it is TRUMP job to show his evidence to prove his statement to be factual!

Had this been Obama complaining you would be applauding Twitter while I would still say the one that is complaining is a whiny bitch and Twitter better apply this fact checking across the board or it will sink their platform!
/——-/ Here is what DemocRATs think of military mail in ballots: Flashback: Democrats Worked Hard to Disqualify Overseas Military Ballots in 2000 Recount

Forum List

Back