TV remake of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

"with hopes of spin-offs and a larger franchise to follow"
I don't think that ethnically cleansing a historical figure is going to be as popular as they hope that it will be.
Why do it?
What point are they trying to make?
You know that the Leftist would lose their ever-loving minds if a Black historical figure was played by a YT actor.
The point they're making is that they're going to start marketing to a larger audience and that doesn't mean cuck whites. 😄

"with hopes of spin-offs and a larger franchise to follow"
I don't think that ethnically cleansing a historical figure is going to be as popular as they hope that it will be.
Why do it?
What point are they trying to make?
You know that the Leftist would lose their ever-loving minds if a Black historical figure was played by a YT actor.

I would love to see a series entitled "The Amazing Adventures of Martin Luther King", played by Paul Reubens, better known as Pee Wee Herman.

Or "Malcolm X Takes a Vacation" with John Goodman in the role of Malcolm X.

I would love to see a series entitled "The Amazing Adventures of Martin Luther King", played by Paul Reubens, better known as Pee Wee Herman.

Or "Malcolm X Takes a Vacation" with John Goodman in the role of Malcolm X.

I think that the TV series "Alias Smith and Jones" was loosely based on Butch Cassidy and Sundance.

Alias Smith and Jones (TV Series 1971–1973) - Trivia - IMDb
The movie Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid was the inspiration for the hit TV series Alias Smith and Jones. The actor who played Smith was actually Paul Newman's stand in for this movie. Ben Murphy. Also Smith and Jones were real gunslingers in the wild west who did actually know Butch and Sundance in real life.

Regé-Jean Page will reportedly star in a television reboot of the classic western Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.

Such horseshit.

The characters or historic figures. Changing the race of one of them shouldn't be done, and I suspect the television series will tank after, at best, a single season.

Why not make a movie about our first President and make him black? That makes about as much fuckin' sense as this does....

Such horseshit.

The characters or historic figures. Changing the race of one of them shouldn't be done, and I suspect the television series will tank after, at best, a single season.

Why not make a movie about our first President and make him black? That makes about as much fuckin' sense as this does....
😄

The cuck white reaction to this is almost certain to be better than the actual show itself.

we're dusting off our ebonic dictionaries.
Good for you. Accepting your demographic and by extension your cultural minority status can only be good for you. You're ahead of the curve. Being one of the first to roll over and show your belly is good strategy on your part. 😄

Such horseshit.

That would be pretty easy. How hard would it be to find a Black actor with the last name "Washington"?

Good for you. Accepting your demographic and by extension your cultural minority status can only be good for you. You're ahead of the curve. Being one of the first to roll over and show your belly is good strategy on your part. 😄
that is a Cinderella belly. after midnight it all turns to dick.

Forum List

Back