TV remake of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

that is a Cinderella belly. after midnight it all turns to dick.
At midnight you get belly full of dick? 😂 That's quite the admission on your part. I'm honored you felt comfortable enough to share that with us. This is a safe space after all. 😄

At midnight you get belly full of dick? 😂 That's quite the admission on your part. I'm honored you felt comfortable enough to share that with us. This is a safe space after all. 😄
why is it the minute I mentioned dick you broke your neck looking for it?

why is it the minute I mentioned dick you broke your neck looking for it?
Is this one of those two America's things when you admit to flashing people and then accuse the people you flashed of being gay? White people.... 😄 Yall are so confused.

Is this one of those two America's things when you admit to flashing people and then accuse the people you flashed of being gay? White people.... 😄 Yall are so confused.
hey if that's your hobby so be it I don't judge. but I did laugh when you chipped a tooth practicing on a vibtater. now that shit was funny.

Bridgerton's Regé-Jean Page will reportedly star in a television reboot of the classic western Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.

According to The Mirror the actor, 34, will play outlaw Butch, made famous by Paul Newman in the 1969 film, with the action being transported to an 'alternative America'.

The Amazon series entitled simply Butch and Sundance will be helmed by Marvel directors the Russo brothers with hopes of spin-offs and a larger franchise to follow.

Regé-Jean is joined by Top Gun's Glen Powell, 33, who is said to be stepping into Robert Redford's boots as The Sundance Kid, with both actors serving as executive producers.

Based on a true story, the original film, which has been ranked the 73rd greatest movie of all time by the American Film institute, follows the story of Wild West outlaws Robert LeRoy Parker, known as Butch Cassidy, and his partner Harry Longabaugh, the 'Sundance Kid'.

View attachment 698350
Coming soon: Bridgerton star Regé-Jean Page, 34, to star in a 'TV reboot of 1969's Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, set in an alternative America

Comment:
The original Butch Cassidy movie is a classic must see movie.
It was both Paul Newman's and Robert Redford's most popular movie.
It had action, humor and music.
If you have never seen it, you should.
There was a TV series that was loosely based on Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, but it was not a big success.
This TV remake also looks like it will be a stinker, especially with the ethnically cleansing of the Butch Cassidy character.
Why do it?
The creativity void is huge. Let's take a classic movie and make it a shitty woke Netflix series.

They are also remaking Roadhouse. Cast looks pretty white, so interested to see how they handle diversity. I hear Conor McGregor is in it. Hopefully he takes it up the caboose.

The creativity void is huge. Let's take a classic movie and make it a shitty woke Netflix series.

They are also remaking Roadhouse. Cast looks pretty white, so interested to see how they handle diversity. I hear Conor McGregor is in it. Hopefully he takes it up the caboose.
I read they were replacing the Swayze character with a female.

The point they're making is that they're going to start marketing to a larger audience and that doesn't mean cuck whites. 😄

The greatest, highest grossing movies of all times must have been made by white cucks about white cucks, right Sparky?

hey if that's your hobby so be it I don't judge. but I did laugh when you chipped a tooth practicing on a vibtater. now that shit was funny.
Is that what you spend your time fantasizing about? A belly full of dicks and me with a vibrater? As I said, white people.... 😄

The point they're making is that they're going to start marketing to a larger audience and that doesn't mean cuck whites. 😄
The point they are trying to make is to make white Hollywood liberals feel good and you fall for it. You probably like those white savior movies.

Last edited:
This won't be good.

For every series Amazon puts out that's good like the boys they have 4 absolute turds like lord of the rings or league of their own.

The point they are trying to make is to make is to white Hollywood liberals feel good and you fall for it. You probably like those white savior movies.
See how you have to use the word probably there? That's because you cuck whites can only fantasize about what other people are doing where as we can point and laugh at you for things you actually do, like cry over black mermaids. 😄

Bridgerton's Regé-Jean Page will reportedly star in a television reboot of the classic western Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.

According to The Mirror the actor, 34, will play outlaw Butch, made famous by Paul Newman in the 1969 film, with the action being transported to an 'alternative America'.

The Amazon series entitled simply Butch and Sundance will be helmed by Marvel directors the Russo brothers with hopes of spin-offs and a larger franchise to follow.

Regé-Jean is joined by Top Gun's Glen Powell, 33, who is said to be stepping into Robert Redford's boots as The Sundance Kid, with both actors serving as executive producers.

Based on a true story, the original film, which has been ranked the 73rd greatest movie of all time by the American Film institute, follows the story of Wild West outlaws Robert LeRoy Parker, known as Butch Cassidy, and his partner Harry Longabaugh, the 'Sundance Kid'.

View attachment 698350
Coming soon: Bridgerton star Regé-Jean Page, 34, to star in a 'TV reboot of 1969's Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, set in an alternative America

Comment:
The original Butch Cassidy movie is a classic must see movie.
It was both Paul Newman's and Robert Redford's most popular movie.
It had action, humor and music.
If you have never seen it, you should.
There was a TV series that was loosely based on Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, but it was not a big success.
This TV remake also looks like it will be a stinker, especially with the ethnically cleansing of the Butch Cassidy character.
Why do it?
I am sure the 100 people that will watch the show will love it

Forum List

Back