TV news coverage of Trump 93% negative.

Why would anyone try to push the idea that the media isn't in the tank for Dimwingers? I'm sure we will have some morons try to make that case in this thread, but they won't be able to bring any data to support their asinine position.

I'm also sure there will be whining and crying about who is reporting these facts......

TV’s Trump News: Three-Fourths Impeachment and 93% Negative

In the first 100 days since House Democrats began their impeachment push on September 24, ABC, CBS and NBC have aggressively aided the effort. A Media Research Center analysis finds the Big Three evening newscasts have battered the President with 93% negative coverage and promoted impeachment at the expense of nearly all other Trump news.

At the same time, the broadcast networks donated at least 124 hours of wall-to-wall live coverage as they pre-empted regular programming in favor of House Democrat-led impeachment activities. On the other hand, the networks’ frenzy over impeachment has meant the Democratic presidential candidates have been barely visible on the evening newscasts, even though voting is due to begin in just three weeks. Details:

■ Bad news for President Trump: During impeachment, the networks kept up the same relentless negativity toward President Trump that they first displayed during the 2016 presidential campaign (see here, here and here for past reports, as well as a description of our methodology).

From September 24 through January 1, we tallied 1,053 evaluative comments about the President, 93% of which were negative. (If you can’t wait 700 words, scroll down now to find out how TV news spun their coverage of the 2020 Democrats. Spoiler: It’s NOT 93% negative.)

It’s pretty clear by now that reporters aren’t going to reward the President with much good press even for obvious achievements such as the strong economy or the victory over ISIS terrorists in Syria (including the killing of their elusive leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi).

But impeachment has increased the sheer amount of this negative coverage, as well as meant even less airtime for the administration’s policy achievements.

■ Impeachment has taken over the evening news: In the first 100 days since Pelosi announced the start of the House impeachment inquiry on September 24 (through January 1), ABC, CBS and NBC have generated a combined 849 minutes of evening news coverage about the subject.

For comparison, after Special Counsel Robert Mueller was named back on May 17, 2017, it took those same newscasts more than twice as long (until December 29 of that year, or 226 days) to register the same amount of airtime for the Russia investigation. In other words, the networks are spending more than twice as much airtime on the Ukraine probe as they did on the Russia probe.

You're just mad because Trump knocked Natalee Holloway off Hannity's incessant ravings about her. Or was that Nancy Grace? I get the two mixed up sometimes.

If that was true, they would not have to lie, and you would not have to defend their lies.

Your own actions, demonstrate that you do not believe your own stated position.
Telling what Trump has said and reporting what he does is not a lie
What you claim he said, and what you report he does, is lies.

BTW, love your sig...........not many people publicly announce that anyone they agree with is wrong.

We claim based on what he tweets and what he says

No need to lie

Yet you do. So, your actions prove what you said to be false.
Liar

I never lie, by word or deed. YOu do so all the time.

And yet, my point about political and cultural trends crossing borders, is still valid and not even contradicted by what you just posted.

So, what was that? Just a flat denial with some slight pretense wrapping?

Ether way, the point stands. The media lies. YOu defend their lies. YOu lie in defense of their lies.

Because it advances your political agenda.

You are a far left ideologue, of the worst sort.
Your point has no merit

It is not a Democratic conspiracy to make Trump look bad. An independent, international press with their own issues and concerns report on what Trump says and does

They report the same outrage our press does

If that was true, they would not have to lie, and you would not have to defend their lies.

But lying about what he said, is lying.

As you well know. Every post you make pretending otherwise, is a lie.

Video and Trump Tweets do not lie

They show a President who is untrustworthy, a bully, prone to petty insults and inept

Your pretense that you do not understand how a small clip can be used to lie is not credible.

That was in effect, another lie, demonstrating, if anyone doubted, that you are indeed a liar.

Not that anyone doubted it. I know it. YOu know it. Everyone knows that the media and liberals lie all the time.

If I agreed with you, we would both be wrong

Oh man, this is classic! LOL! :auiqs.jpg::laugh2:

What are the odds on how long it will be before RW realizes how idiotic this sig sounds and changes it? :poke:

Went right over your head didn’t it?

On the contrary, it seems it went right over yours. Shall we review all the posts of fellow left-wingers to which you've checked "agree" in the past? LOL
Seriously....you don’t understand it, do you?
Were you home schooled?

What are the odds on how long it will be before RW realizes how idiotic this sig sounds and changes it? :poke:

On the contrary, it seems it went right over yours. Shall we review all the posts of fellow left-wingers to which you've checked "agree" in the past? LOL

Were you home schooled?

Yes, I was home schooled to the age of 8, didn't think there was much need to continue after that as I realized I would never have an IQ in the 200s on par with people posting on an internet forum one day in the future. I was also raised by wolves, was born yesterday, and have been under a rock until now. Is that the answer you wanted?

Getting back to the point, do you realize how stupid your sig comes across to us regular folk (which would consist of 99 percent of the people on this forum reading your quote)? I realize what you thought you were saying, but it was a swing and a miss.

Last edited:

Were you home schooled?

Yes, I was home schooled to the age of 8, didn't think there was much need to continue after that as I realized I would never have an IQ in the 200s on par with people posting on an internet forum one day in the future. I was also raised by wolves, was born yesterday, and have been under a rock until now. Is that the answer you wanted?

Getting back to the point, do you realize how stupid your sig comes across to us regular folk (which would consist of 99 percent of the people on this forum reading your quote)?
[/QUOTE]
I understand you are too ignorant to understand the English language

But since you are Conservative......do I need to do my sig in crayon?

Google......”If”

Why would anyone try to push the idea that the media isn't in the tank for Dimwingers? I'm sure we will have some morons try to make that case in this thread, but they won't be able to bring any data to support their asinine position.

I'm also sure there will be whining and crying about who is reporting these facts......

In the first 100 days since House Democrats began their impeachment push on September 24, ABC, CBS and NBC have aggressively aided the effort. A Media Research Center analysis finds the Big Three evening newscasts have battered the President with 93% negative coverage and promoted impeachment at the expense of nearly all other Trump news.

At the same time, the broadcast networks donated at least 124 hours of wall-to-wall live coverage as they pre-empted regular programming in favor of House Democrat-led impeachment activities. On the other hand, the networks’ frenzy over impeachment has meant the Democratic presidential candidates have been barely visible on the evening newscasts, even though voting is due to begin in just three weeks. Details:

■ Bad news for President Trump: During impeachment, the networks kept up the same relentless negativity toward President Trump that they first displayed during the 2016 presidential campaign (see here, here and here for past reports, as well as a description of our methodology).

From September 24 through January 1, we tallied 1,053 evaluative comments about the President, 93% of which were negative. (If you can’t wait 700 words, scroll down now to find out how TV news spun their coverage of the 2020 Democrats. Spoiler: It’s NOT 93% negative.)

It’s pretty clear by now that reporters aren’t going to reward the President with much good press even for obvious achievements such as the strong economy or the victory over ISIS terrorists in Syria (including the killing of their elusive leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi).

But impeachment has increased the sheer amount of this negative coverage, as well as meant even less airtime for the administration’s policy achievements.

■ Impeachment has taken over the evening news: In the first 100 days since Pelosi announced the start of the House impeachment inquiry on September 24 (through January 1), ABC, CBS and NBC have generated a combined 849 minutes of evening news coverage about the subject.

For comparison, after Special Counsel Robert Mueller was named back on May 17, 2017, it took those same newscasts more than twice as long (until December 29 of that year, or 226 days) to register the same amount of airtime for the Russia investigation. In other words, the networks are spending more than twice as much airtime on the Ukraine probe as they did on the Russia probe.

Donald Trump is not lovable. His howling mob is mesmerized by bullshit:

1. Donald Trump is the biggest liar that has ever existed. Nobody lies or has lied as much as Donald Trump.
  2. Donald Trump is a cheat in business;
  3. Donald Trump is a multiple bankrupt;
  4. Donald Trump collaborated with Russians to pervert the 2016 election;
  5. Donald Trump is a fornicator;
  6. Donald Trump is an unindicted conspirator in an FBI investigation;
  7. Donald Trump is impeached for abuse of power and obstruction of Congress;
  8. Donald Trump has spawned a family of grifters;
  9. Donald Trump is a slanderer;
  10. Donald Trump is an unindicted sex assault perpetrator.
What's to love?

The only real question; is why the press lets Trump get away with as much as he does?​

The only real question; is why the press lets Trump get away with as much as he does?​

Donald Trump should be denounced by all the media publicly and in unison. Donald Trump doesn't even qualify as a human.

Nothing more tedious and ridiculous than conservatives whining about ‘the media.’

Nothing more tedious and ridiculous than conservatives whining about ‘the media.’
They have been doing it since Nixon

What you claim he said, and what you report he does, is lies.

BTW, love your sig...........not many people publicly announce that anyone they agree with is wrong.

We claim based on what he tweets and what he says

No need to lie

Yet you do. So, your actions prove what you said to be false.
Liar
Were you lying when you came up with your sig?

Do you really admit that anyone you agree with is wrong?

:5_1_12024:

They have been doing it since Nixon

I would agree with you, but I would be wrong.

:5_1_12024:

Forum List

Back