TV news coverage of Trump 93% negative.

Declaration is not a legal enforceable document, it is a declaration of grievances and breaking free from England

If the Founding Fathers thought we shouldn’t have a large government they would have specified in the Constitution

Instead, they left it up to future generations of We the People to decide what functions we expected out of our Government

Oh, but they did say so....By vesting power in the hands of the people, they ensured that at any point the Government gets out of control, the people can take it out.
Exactly, and if We the People want the Government to do more, they will

Yep...however, if they want to limit them they will do that too....I guess when Trump is re elected that will be step in that process.
Why hasn’t Trump limited Government?

He has increased spending
Nazi controls the purse strings.

BTW....love your sig. It's not often someone admits publicly that anyone they agree with is wrong.

:5_1_12024:
It is not often that someone repeatedly demonstrates their ignorance of the English language

Oh, but they did say so....By vesting power in the hands of the people, they ensured that at any point the Government gets out of control, the people can take it out.

Yep...however, if they want to limit them they will do that too....I guess when Trump is re elected that will be step in that process.

BTW....love your sig. It's not often someone admits publicly that anyone they agree with is wrong.

It is not often that someone repeatedly demonstrates their ignorance of the English language
And yet you do it daily.

BTW.....Love your sig. It's not often someone publicly announces that anyone who agrees with him is wrong.

He's somewhat alienated himself from TV news, whatever that is worth.

I'd be curious what the aggregate sentiments toward Trump are on new social media (e.x. Facebook) as opposed to the old dinosaur TV and radio media.

Trump did illegal things and the coverage is not positive, Can you imagine that?

THat is a load of crap on multiple levels, and you know it.

Why you lie?
Bribery, abuse of executive power, contempt of Congress

Bribery and contempt of Congress aren't part of the impeachment charges.

Abuse of executive power isn't a crime.

Oops!

BTW.....Love your sig. It's not often someone publicly announces that anyone who agrees with him is wrong.

And yet you do it daily.

Nice try Short Bus

Why would anyone try to push the idea that the media isn't in the tank for Dimwingers? I'm sure we will have some morons try to make that case in this thread, but they won't be able to bring any data to support their asinine position.

I'm also sure there will be whining and crying about who is reporting these facts......

TV’s Trump News: Three-Fourths Impeachment and 93% Negative

In the first 100 days since House Democrats began their impeachment push on September 24, ABC, CBS and NBC have aggressively aided the effort. A Media Research Center analysis finds the Big Three evening newscasts have battered the President with 93% negative coverage and promoted impeachment at the expense of nearly all other Trump news.

At the same time, the broadcast networks donated at least 124 hours of wall-to-wall live coverage as they pre-empted regular programming in favor of House Democrat-led impeachment activities. On the other hand, the networks’ frenzy over impeachment has meant the Democratic presidential candidates have been barely visible on the evening newscasts, even though voting is due to begin in just three weeks. Details:

■ Bad news for President Trump: During impeachment, the networks kept up the same relentless negativity toward President Trump that they first displayed during the 2016 presidential campaign (see here, here and here for past reports, as well as a description of our methodology).

From September 24 through January 1, we tallied 1,053 evaluative comments about the President, 93% of which were negative. (If you can’t wait 700 words, scroll down now to find out how TV news spun their coverage of the 2020 Democrats. Spoiler: It’s NOT 93% negative.)

It’s pretty clear by now that reporters aren’t going to reward the President with much good press even for obvious achievements such as the strong economy or the victory over ISIS terrorists in Syria (including the killing of their elusive leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi).

But impeachment has increased the sheer amount of this negative coverage, as well as meant even less airtime for the administration’s policy achievements.

■ Impeachment has taken over the evening news: In the first 100 days since Pelosi announced the start of the House impeachment inquiry on September 24 (through January 1), ABC, CBS and NBC have generated a combined 849 minutes of evening news coverage about the subject.

For comparison, after Special Counsel Robert Mueller was named back on May 17, 2017, it took those same newscasts more than twice as long (until December 29 of that year, or 226 days) to register the same amount of airtime for the Russia investigation. In other words, the networks are spending more than twice as much airtime on the Ukraine probe as they did on the Russia probe.

And it's been this way before he won the election in 2016 and EVERY DAY since. You would think that the biased media would've learned its lesson by now. NOPE. And it's this kind of sh*t that pretty much guarantees he'll get re-elected this November.

93% of the crap he does is negative.

Next!

Creptius,

Tell me the 7% positive?

Well probably 99% but don't hold me to the 1% is did good on...

The guy is up on 10,000 lies... Are they looking for a fucking parade?
I think the 7% are the rare occasions when he keeps his mouth shut.

I think you know the media is completely corrupt but you don't care because it is corrupt in your favor.

Faux and other Media are not corrupt because people are too stupid to know the difference between News and Opinion shows design to look and feel like News. Opinion shows are designed to shape public opinion not inform the public.

Next!

Creptius,

Tell me the 7% positive?

I think you know the media is completely corrupt but you don't care because it is corrupt in your favor.

Faux and other Media are not corrupt because people are too stupid to know the difference between News and Opinion shows design to look and feel like News. Opinion shows are designed to shape public opinion not inform the public.

My point stands. The media is corrupt and the libs like it, because the media is corrupt in their favor.

Next!

Creptius,

Tell me the 7% positive?

My point stands. The media is corrupt and the libs like it, because the media is corrupt in their favor.

Cons love their Faux News and you know it. The Media in the country have always tried to shape public opinion. Faux was the first and still has the best for profit cable TV Opinion disguised as News programming. However, MSNBC has been catching up.

Creptius,

Tell me the 7% positive?

Cons love their Faux News and you know it. The Media in the country have always tried to shape public opinion. Faux was the first and still has the best for profit cable TV Opinion disguised as News programming. However, MSNBC has been catching up.

Your desire to derail the thread is noted and denied.

The media is corrupt and the libs like it, because the media is corrupt in their favor.

It’s the only way democrats can win.. I think trump is going to force the news the change and fire the democrats that wrote the crap they read

The only hitch in their get along is that it isn't working and it won't ever work because there are just too many smarter Americans to let it ever win. Grated there are plenty of stupid ones out their but they are also too damn lazy and worthless to make a difference.

Why would anyone try to push the idea that the media isn't in the tank for Dimwingers? I'm sure we will have some morons try to make that case in this thread, but they won't be able to bring any data to support their asinine position.

I'm also sure there will be whining and crying about who is reporting these facts......

In the first 100 days since House Democrats began their impeachment push on September 24, ABC, CBS and NBC have aggressively aided the effort. A Media Research Center analysis finds the Big Three evening newscasts have battered the President with 93% negative coverage and promoted impeachment at the expense of nearly all other Trump news.

At the same time, the broadcast networks donated at least 124 hours of wall-to-wall live coverage as they pre-empted regular programming in favor of House Democrat-led impeachment activities. On the other hand, the networks’ frenzy over impeachment has meant the Democratic presidential candidates have been barely visible on the evening newscasts, even though voting is due to begin in just three weeks. Details:

■ Bad news for President Trump: During impeachment, the networks kept up the same relentless negativity toward President Trump that they first displayed during the 2016 presidential campaign (see here, here and here for past reports, as well as a description of our methodology).

From September 24 through January 1, we tallied 1,053 evaluative comments about the President, 93% of which were negative. (If you can’t wait 700 words, scroll down now to find out how TV news spun their coverage of the 2020 Democrats. Spoiler: It’s NOT 93% negative.)

It’s pretty clear by now that reporters aren’t going to reward the President with much good press even for obvious achievements such as the strong economy or the victory over ISIS terrorists in Syria (including the killing of their elusive leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi).

But impeachment has increased the sheer amount of this negative coverage, as well as meant even less airtime for the administration’s policy achievements.

■ Impeachment has taken over the evening news: In the first 100 days since Pelosi announced the start of the House impeachment inquiry on September 24 (through January 1), ABC, CBS and NBC have generated a combined 849 minutes of evening news coverage about the subject.

For comparison, after Special Counsel Robert Mueller was named back on May 17, 2017, it took those same newscasts more than twice as long (until December 29 of that year, or 226 days) to register the same amount of airtime for the Russia investigation. In other words, the networks are spending more than twice as much airtime on the Ukraine probe as they did on the Russia probe.

And it's been this way before he won the election in 2016 and EVERY DAY since. You would think that the biased media would've learned its lesson by now. NOPE. And it's this kind of sh*t that pretty much guarantees he'll get re-elected this November.
You would think that our President would have learned his lesson by now...
That he can’t just spout out anything he wants without concern for the truth

He hasn’t learned

He hasn’t learned
Our president actually has BALLS, something our biased media, dim dems and liberal lunatics are CLEARLY lacking.

Last edited:

He hasn’t learned
Your sig is hilarious..........you admit that anyone you agree with is wrong.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Next!

Creptius,

Tell me the 7% positive?

Lol, I think you believe the so called "main stream media" is corrupt because they tell you uncomfortable truths.

Next!

Creptius,

Tell me the 7% positive?

Lol, I think you believe the so called "main stream media" is corrupt because they tell you uncomfortable truths.
List those "uncomfortable truths".....

He hasn’t learned
Our president actually has BALLS, something our biased media, dim dems and liberal lunatics are CLEARLY lacking.
Not really
When pressed, he tends to be a pussy

Forum List

Back