Fox News co-host ‘surprised’ by GOP’s ‘threshold for humiliation’ in Biden probe

Now that all the bullshit accusations against President Biden were debunked, with the "star informant' Alexander Smirnof, arrested, are there any new strategies, seems to me like magatards like you will have to suck it up to President Biden 'til 2028, haaa, ha, ha....

1708650842077.png
Lol. You duopoly types can’t get along with anyone, other than your other cult members.

You only know the cult of the duopoly. So anyone like me who isn’t a member, you stupidly oppose.

Lol. You duopoly types can’t get along with anyone, other than your other cult members.

You only know the cult of the duopoly. So anyone like me who isn’t a member, you stupidly oppose.

delusional magatards like you can not help yourselves, you have to pivot away from any discussion and go to your conspiracy "safe place". The issue here is simple, MAGA has tried to defame President Biden for years and time after time their efforts miserably fail. At this poit you should give up and simply vote Biden....

Informant who allegedly lied about the Bidens is rearrested​

Alexander Smirnov was taken into custody to await trial after prosecutors argued he was a potential flight risk​

imrs.php

1708650842077.png

Ronald Reagan's undead corpse just smashed its way out of its crypt.

Vengeful zombie Reagan is heading out to curbstomp any Trump supporter it can find.

Revenant Ronald Reagan doesn't like Russian stooges.

You know what to do, Trump cultists. Don't hold back. It's time to classify Reagan as a woke liberal, simply because he wasn't a commie stooge.

No one deserves impeachment and removal more than Genocide Joe.

I'm sure there are people who believe your childish delusions. In reality the "star, very credible" has been totally debunked, just like all other MAGA bullshit. I give MAGA "A" for effort when attempting to steal elections...
1708984345478.png

Fox News co-host Jessica Tarlov mocked House Republicans on Wednesday for their pursuit of impeachment charges against President Biden.

She is the resident insane left wing ideologue.
Not to be taken seriously.
At all.

Ronald Reagan's undead corpse just smashed its way out of its crypt.

Vengeful zombie Reagan is heading out to curbstomp any Trump supporter it can find.

Revenant Ronald Reagan doesn't like Russian stooges.

You know what to do, Trump cultists. Don't hold back. It's time to classify Reagan as a woke liberal, simply because he wasn't a commie stooge.

The only current commie stooges are all Democrats -

Really that is the response from the hyper partisan Tarlov not a surprise. The show is much better when Harold Ford Jr is there he truly is a moderate rational Democrat who can see and speak beyond party talking points.

You're not wrong.
But, that is why he didn't last longer in politics.
Democrats have zero interest in rational.

Not in Human-land

Magatards like you tried their best, but time after time humiliated by their own stupidity. Congress magatards like gym jordan, gosar, marjorie treason green, maga mike and others promised they had the "goods" against President Biden, only to deliver a massive mound of crap with the "star informant" who proved to be another traitor working on behalf of putin/donald pork...

1708985777965.png

Magatards like you tried their best, but time after time humiliated by their own stupidity. Congress magatards like gym jordan, gosar, marjorie treason green, maga mike and others promised they had the "goods" against President Biden, only to deliver a massive mound of crap with the "star informant" who proved to be another traitor working on behalf of putin/donald pork...

View attachment 908986

No
followed by -
Nope

View attachment 908986
That's gotta hurt!

1691352011_965_A-mass-brawl-breaks-out-on-Alabama-harbor-as-a.jpg

Why do lefties still hate Fox? Whatever her opinion it shows that Fox is fair and balanced and open to political arguments. When was the last time ABC, NBC, PBS, MSNBC, CNN or NPR ever allowed a guest and God forbid a liberal co-host to criticize old Brandon?

Why do lefties still hate Fox? Whatever her opinion it shows that Fox is fair and balanced and open to political arguments. When was the last time ABC, NBC, PBS, MSNBC, CNN or NPR ever allowed a guest and God forbid a liberal co-host to criticize old Brandon?

Fair and balance? ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, they just paid almost $ 900 million dollars for lying to their cult followers, however, did din not learn from it, they are back at lying at their poorly educated and gullible audience...

1708998118672.png

Fox News co-host Jessica Tarlov mocked House Republicans on Wednesday for their pursuit of impeachment charges against President Biden.

“This is the path that they’ve chosen to take, and honestly I’m surprised that they have this high of a threshold for humiliation,” Tarlov said during an appearance on the network. “Every witness they have called has decimated their argument.”

Tarlov’s comments come a week after an indictment of the FBI informant at the center of the GOP’s allegations against Biden. The Department of Justice (DOJ) alleged that the informant, Alexander Smirnov, made up information involving the Bidens, including his claim that the then-vice president and his son, Hunter Biden, each accepted a $5 million bribe.

This is sad when Republicans are the butt of even Fox News jokes! The House Republicans should start mimicking those famous restaurants that allow customers to witness the cooking process. Because, at this point, that is what they are doing - cooking the evidence to make it work. Might as well display it and charge customers to view it!
great post, magnus.

tarlov is the fox "pet liberal" (the prototype was alan colmes) who is supposed to make the fox girls look hot and the men look less stupid. i do like when she gets 'em.

Fair and balance? ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, they just paid almost $ 900 million dollars for lying to their cult followers, however, did din not learn from it, they are back at lying at their poorly educated and gullible audience...

View attachment 909112
that should have put fox off the air, the advertisers need to be boycotted.
So which are you a Russian sympathizer or an anti-American stooge? But thanks for admitting you actively spread Russian disinformation.

i had to think a little about Edgetho 's post since i do stop at truck stops to urinate if it is more convenient than the side of the road. i've never seen anything like that republican senator caught in the airport rest room.

Forum List

Back