Tulsi: We Now Need Universal Income

You wish you had my income, asshole!
Then why do you support candidates who want to take it away from you?

If Trump enacts his bailouts how do you plan on paying for it?

There are lots of ways. I prefer taxing the wealthiest people. Trump will probably escalate the federal debt. The treasury could just simply create the money the same way they did in 2008.

It's funny how it can just create money like it's done ever since 2008 for the markets and war but it's evil to do it for health care........

treasury simply creating the money would probably be best since the amount of wealth that just vaporized in the past couple of weeks is far greater than what the Treasury would need to create.

It's been creating it. It's just "dissapear". Isn't that reassuring?

Isn't "capitalism" just the best?

There are lots of ways. I prefer taxing the wealthiest people. Trump will probably escalate the federal debt. The treasury could just simply create the money the same way they did in 2008.

The treasury simply creating the money would probably be best since the amount of wealth that just vaporized in the past couple of weeks is far greater than what the Treasury would need to create.

Of course you prefer taxing wealthy people. You on the left want to tax wealthy people for free college, free healthcare, bailouts, reparations, paid time off, free daycare......... just tax the wealthy for everything you want. They have the money, right????

As for the near 50% of our country that doesn't pay any income tax at all, leave them be.

DeWine is an idiot.

We went from Kasich to another ahole, who thinks he’s an emperor. There are a total of 26 cases in Ohio and this fear filled idiot has the whole state shut down.

This is all planned out. Every Democrat is saying it.

And their media allies will push the Hysteria until The American People turn on them.

I don't know if the people will. Look at what our Governor is doing to this state. Bars are now closed, restaurants are no longer allowed to serve inside--takeout only. He tried to postpone tomorrows elections, but the court stopped him. But we both know that our Governor is a RINO.

Now he is trying to get dentists to stop all non-emergency treatment. He didn't rule that they couldn't....yet. But even dentists have to make a living too. I understand his concern, but it's a virus, probably no more deadly than the flu for elderly and sickly people.

My niece-in-law is a dental hygienist. She says her office has already canceled all non-essential procedures, to avoid the risk of spreading the germ to those who are particularly vulnerable.

DeWine is an idiot.

We went from Kasich to another ahole, who thinks he’s an emperor. There are a total of 26 cases in Ohio and this fear filled idiot has the whole state shut down.

This is all planned out. Every Democrat is saying it.

And their media allies will push the Hysteria until The American People turn on them.

I don't know if the people will. Look at what our Governor is doing to this state. Bars are now closed, restaurants are no longer allowed to serve inside--takeout only. He tried to postpone tomorrows elections, but the court stopped him. But we both know that our Governor is a RINO.

Now he is trying to get dentists to stop all non-emergency treatment. He didn't rule that they couldn't....yet. But even dentists have to make a living too. I understand his concern, but it's a virus, probably no more deadly than the flu for elderly and sickly people.

My niece-in-law is a dental hygienist. She says her office has already canceled all non-essential procedures, to avoid the risk of spreading the germ to those who are particularly vulnerable.

It seems like it's more than my state. It's happening all across the country. We had voting today, and they canceled it.

As for the near 50% of our country that doesn't pay any income tax at all, leave them be.
Correct. They already pay plenty of taxes and have a hard time meeting the basic cost of living. If you weren't being a sarcastic fuknut, I might start to think you were turning into a human being.

who benefits from cutting taxes of billionaires? THE BILLIONAIRES!

who benefits from polluting our universe? THE FOSSIL FUEL INDUSTRY!

who doesn't take money from those folks? TULSI!

I never could understand why any of my GOP brethren supported Tulsi. She's a liberal who want's to waste our money on government healthcare just like Elizabeth Warren.

There is nothing keeping you from sending what you believe is your fair share to the Treasury.
False. Better read up.... too much time on zero-hedge is messing with your brain...
Speaking of reading, you have some homework.

Gifts to Reduce the Public Debt

Every dollar you send frees up a tax dollar for your beloved social programs.

How much you gonna send?

LOL! Trick question. We both know you're not going to send anything.

If people are on hard times because they lost their jobs then give em some money....some circumstances surpass everything else.

The treasury simply creating the money would probably be best since the amount of wealth that just vaporized in the past couple of weeks is far greater than what the Treasury would need to create.

Of course you prefer taxing wealthy people. You on the left want to tax wealthy people for free college, free healthcare, bailouts, reparations, paid time off, free daycare......... just tax the wealthy for everything you want. They have the money, right????

The wealthiest people in this country did not earn most of there money. Their wealth doesn;t reflect any contribution that they've made to society, so the government taking their money for the general welfare of the people is O.K. by me.

Most of their money should have gone to pay raises, bonuses and pensions of working people. But since the 1980s the wealthiest have screwed working people.

If you want the 50% lowest income people to pay taxes, then pay them more so that they receive above the threshold for taxation.

Because I want to live in a well balanced, fair and healthy society.

I'm happy to pay my fair share in taxes for that end.
There is nothing keeping you from sending what you believe is your fair share to the Treasury.

My contribution alone would be less than a drop in a bucket for what's needed to make this a well balanced, fair and healthy society...that can only be done thru tax policy that applies to everyone.

I do however have them deduct an extra $50 per paycheck so that I always get a huge tax return. The government gets the interest on that money.

The wealthiest people in this country did not earn most of there money. Their wealth doesn;t reflect any contribution that they've made to society, so the government taking their money for the general welfare of the people is O.K. by me.

Most of their money should have gone to pay raises, bonuses and pensions of working people. But since the 1980s the wealthiest have screwed working people.

If you want the 50% lowest income people to pay taxes, then pay them more so that they receive above the threshold for taxation.

They didn't earn most of their money? There are only two ways to obtain money: earn it or steal it. Guess which one government does?

Yes, when you invest money, make a profit, you earned that money. You are the one who risked your capital to make that money, so you deserve it, because you could have very well lost your capital too.

The problem is when people like you complain about what employers pay, you don't realize you do the very same thing. If the transmission in your car needs to be rebuilt, you don't take it to the most expensive garage. If you need a remodeling job done, or an addition on your home, you don't hire the most expensive builder. Did you ask your lawn care company if their workers are making a living wage, have benefits like healthcare? No, you went with the cheapest lawn care service you could hire.

Businesses don't do anything you or I do all the time, and that is pay the lowest price for the best labor you can get. Government taking the most from the wealthy is okay by you? Of course it is. When you rob Peter to pay Paul, the Paul's of your society generally have no objection.

Their wealth does not reflect their contributions to society? Who do you think erects all those restaurants you go to? Who do you think provides the jobs, the homeless? Who's money made all those huge buildings downtown that people work in?

If you take our poor, put them on an island somewhere, our country would not only not miss them, but we'd be in much better shape. Take all our wealthy and do the same, our entire system collapses. That's what the wealthy contribute to our society.

Because I want to live in a well balanced, fair and healthy society.

I'm happy to pay my fair share in taxes for that end.

My contribution alone would be less than a drop in a bucket for what's needed to make this a well balanced, fair and healthy society...that can only be done thru tax policy that applies to everyone.

I do however have them deduct an extra $50 per paycheck so that I always get a huge tax return. The government gets the interest on that money.
Oooooh, you're so generous. :113:

Forum List

Back