The POLITICS of the vaccine…now Moderna scientists warn that mRNA vaccines carry toxicity risks

Moderna scientists say there is a toxicity risk with the vaxx. lipid nano particles that deliver that 'toxicity.

Moderna Scientists Warn mRNA Vaccines Carry Toxicity Risks

What does this report mean for us? for the scientists/researchers/doctors who warned the public about the dangers of this vaccine and for their efforts, they were ruined reputationally and financially. First off, it means They WERE RIGHT. It also means that Moderna and the other Pig Pharma lied the entire time.

A thousand plus scientists/doctors/researchers were CANCELLED BECAUSE THEY TOLD THE TRUTH...AND NOW CDC Scientists are admitting it.

Where is the accountability?? I don't think we will see that with this Bribem regime in power. Will these scientists be restored? They need to sue. I hope that happens. As for us. Well...those of us stupid enough to take a hurried questionable quasi vaxxine will just have to see if and when that time bomb is going to go off. GLad i'm not you. I wish you well..and i hope you have learned a lesson...and that lesson is....The gov't is not your buddy.

Those cancelled ruined scientists/researchers/doctors were right and those of us here who cautioned against obedience to the gov't line...were right also.

covid hospitalization numbers were inflated
Covid doesn't harm most children.

Public officials ignored preexisting research...that's a whole different story. They were PAID to ignore it.
Lockdown did more harm than good..... they knew it would...that was the intent along with cementing power.
Masks don't work. How fast you forgot it was mask OR OR OR 6 feet and you effing idiots demamded both. to the point where you looked like space aliens. LOLOL

Last edited:
Moderna scientists say there is a toxicity risk with the vaxx. lipid nano particles that deliver that 'toxicity.

Moderna Scientists Warn mRNA Vaccines Carry Toxicity Risks

What does this report mean for us? for the scientists/researchers/doctors who warned the public about the dangers of this vaccine and for their efforts, they were ruined reputationally and financially. First off, it means They WERE RIGHT. It also means that Moderna and the other Pig Pharma lied the entire time.

A thousand plus scientists/doctors/researchers were CANCELLED BECAUSE THEY TOLD THE TRUTH...AND NOW CDC Scientists are admitting it.

Where is the accountability?? I don't think we will see that with this Bribem regime in power. Will these scientists be restored? They need to sue. I hope that happens. As for us. Well...those of us stupid enough to take a hurried questionable quasi vaxxine will just have to see if and when that time bomb is going to go off. GLad i'm not you. I wish you well..and i hope you have learned a lesson...and that lesson is....The gov't is not your buddy.

Those cancelled ruined scientists/researchers/doctors were right and those of us here who cautioned against obedience to the gov't line...were right also.

For the people and $$$ truly in charge, there isn't accountability for anything. That's why none of them are to be trusted, regardless of what letter is after their name.

Forum List

Back