Tulsi Gabbard: Proposed domestic terrorism laws 'directly undermine' freedom

I'm glad she is focusing early attention on this bill. Shifty Schiff has been working on this bill since 2019! This bill poses a grave threat and would be the icing on the tyranny cake being baked by the Dimm's for the U.S..

Former Rep. Tulsi Gabbard voices her concern over her former colleagues and former CIA director John Brennan's statements on domestic terrorism on 'Fox News Primetime'.

Straight from the horse's mouth.
John Brennan on NBC 2 weeks ago;

Unelected person from tropical island says WHAT?!?!?

Tulsi Gabbard has a long and proven track record.
It is totally inappropriate to make those slurs.
Hawaii is part of the US, and Asian influence is a plus, not a minus.
And she certainly has won many elections, and also has a lot of military history showing she has more experience than most people.
She is also smarter and has more ethics, since for example she has nothing to gain by speaking out on this illegal proposed law.

I agree..not that the examples you quoted are the only times our govt. has gone rogue on the people. From the Civil war to the cold war...and hence to the war on terror--The govt. always says it needs the tools to protect us..and it is always us that the tools end up being used against.

We have more than enough laws in place now..we just have to use them..if we wish to. We do not need a tightening of the screws...quite the opposite..IMO.

That being said...those who actually act on their revolutionary rhetoric----with violence----get the mad dog treatment.

Unless they are democrats - then they are excused.

1658838291702.png

Actual armed insurrection - conquered and held US Territory for 10 weeks.

Not arrested, never prosecuted for this.

Name is Raz Simone.

One nation, two laws.

Pretty much...unless you can prove it in court. At some point it's moot. if you think you were robbed, learn from your mistakes. I think the mass election fraud narrative is a hoax...but i have no issues with you believing it..right up until you act against the Govt. with violence.

Protest until you're red in the face...thing is, people will marginalize you..and ignore you....some causes are lost...part of life.

Maybe..you need a better cause?

Proving something in court means access to the courts.

Thus far access, and justice has been denied by the Reich.

Maybe we need equal justice under the law?

But I'm sure that would undermine the democrats duhmobcracy.

Forum List

Back