Tulsi Gabbard calls out media of 'fueling' conflicts to drive up ratings and profit

Another great segment with Gabbard. I'm glad to see her continue to receive an abundance of air time to discuss the issues in a relevant manner. Here she discusses the divide and conquer tactics in media as of late and how they've been used to fuel conflict. A quick flip through the board and we see just how prevalent the shenanigans have become.

Agreed with Gowdy's last thought there. Heh heh. Oh yes indeedy.

Anyway...

''Former Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, D-HI, joins Trey Gowdy on 'Fox News Primetime' to discuss media fairness in American politics.''
I thought she was a Major.

Has she been demoted to Captain?

Captain20Obvious20HotelsCom1.jpg

Cancel culture? :dunno:

Another great segment with Gabbard. I'm glad to see her continue to receive an abundance of air time to discuss the issues in a relevant manner. Here she discusses the divide and conquer tactics in media as of late and how they've been used to fuel conflict. A quick flip through the board and we see just how prevalent the shenanigans have become.

Anyway...

''Former Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, D-HI, joins Trey Gowdy on 'Fox News Primetime' to discuss media fairness in American politics.''

Does that Qanon/Trump sheep still call herself a Democrat?

She is not a Democrat she is not a leftest, she is a real liberal that won’t back down from her ideas, or from defending the constitution. I don’t agree with her on many issues at all but she is a liberal thinking and like liberals, she questions authority.

Very few liberals today, most are leftist that seem to believe their complacency, their wanting to restrict free speech are a liberal idea, those that know liberals know the left isn’t liberal, they are authoritarians and as long as you go along with their thinking you are in good, disagree with a lefty and there is hell to pay.

MarcAlt or Augustine, is it mostly that this was a FOX broadcast that threw you into defensive posturing a la mode?

Absolutely.

You're dealing with wingers here. Come on. As deep as they get are the colors red and blue and the letters D and R. Generally speaking.

Anything deeper than that and we have a deer in headlights situation going on.

But they contain themselves. So there's that.

You're kind of new here so I'll just tell you how the low value posters do. Whenever there's a discussion they don't want upstairs where the casual passer-by can read dialogue that isn't a mirror image of what they see on their idiot box, they come along and troll the thread with low value postings on the idea that one of their minions of similar political view who has weaseled themselves into a mod position comes along and moves it out of view. They work like a team. Heh heh.

Spend time paying attention, you'll see. It's Romper Room stuff, really.

Doesn't matter. They can't stop an idea whose time as come. No army or government can.
'Low value posters" lol perfect...I will add that to my USMB arsenal bag if I am ever attacked by more than one as that's an unfair fight. I did notice it didn't take long for 3 to show up all at once. Now, one-on-one arguments I can do lol

Years back, when I first heard the expression "low-information voters" I cracked up so much I'm sure I fell out of my chair. I don't care which segment that references (as there are many of those and it's an absolute choice to be so) it's only fair to designate some type of phrase to cut to the chase! Now, I'll add low value poster LOL too funny and even if you'd said that about me I'd still be laughing...likely a difference with a few here...if somebody can't laugh at jokes made about them they usually have a huge chip on their shoulder and think the world is against them or is an overly sensitive type.

Thanks for the heads-up!

Anyway...

Divide & Conquer the breakfast of profe$$ional politician$!!!!!!

'Low value posters" lol perfect...I will add that to my USMB arsenal bag if I am ever attacked by more than one as that's an unfair fight. I did notice it didn't take long for 3 to show up all at once. Now, one-on-one arguments I can do lol

Years back, when I first heard the expression "low-information voters" I cracked up so much I'm sure I fell out of my chair. I don't care which segment that references (as there are many of those and it's an absolute choice to be so) it's only fair to designate some type of phrase to cut to the chase! Now, I'll add low value poster LOL too funny and even if you'd said that about me I'd still be laughing...likely a difference with a few here...if somebody can't laugh at jokes made about them they usually have a huge chip on their shoulder and think the world is against them or is an overly sensitive type.

Thanks for the heads-up!

I actually prefer taking on a group. But, no, I was being serious.

Anyway, I'm gonna watch a movie. Have a good evening.

I lap it up too. Talsi had a chance to get my vote... I'm not confused why the DNC didn't want to promote her, I am confused why Democrats themselves didn't. I mean, besides being a Russian asset.
No surpise there.

She got exposed for playing the bullshit race card and the first thing she does is apologize for “her people” not informing her. She obviously feels privileged not to accept sole accountability. She works for CNN and is going into an interview but her lazy ass can’t do a quick google search to see who she is going to be speaking with?

Looks like her privilege got her through journalism school and into CNN and will keep her there because it sure is not journalism skills that is going to keep her there.

Forum List

Back