Tulsi Gabbard: Proposed domestic terrorism laws 'directly undermine' freedom

Former Rep. Tulsi Gabbard voices her concern over her former colleagues and former CIA director John Brennan's statements on domestic terrorism on 'Fox News Primetime'.

Straight from the horse's mouth.
John Brennan on NBC 2 weeks ago;

This is why they wants these so called 'assault weapons used less than hammers to kill people tyrants fear the most. It's just a shame so many fall for these peoples bull shit. Look at Joe, he lies, cheats, and steals yet there are people that thinks he walks on water. Where is the $2 trillion going Joe is giving to the Paris Accord? Do you know, does anyone know? My guess is our own destruction. If you love freedom you are a terrorist needing jailed.

People are stupid. Trump gave us tax cuts. Trump put more people to work in this country than ever before. Trump started making NATO countries pay their share. Trump got millions off food stamps. Trump raised family income thousands of dollars a year and he did all this while being ripped to shreds by a bunch of rabid dogs and their followers who wouldn't know a good thing unless it came in the form of a food stamp

History repeats it's self over and over again. More people have been killed by their own government than in wars, accidents, illness, and all other causes. Saying it can't happen here is a joke when it has already happened and been ignored. There wasn't a day that went by during Clinton's stay in the White House you didn't pick up a newspaper and read about government thugs smashing into an innocent families home and killing people. Then there is the accidental fire so popular in our government..

As is America is the best country on Earth to live but give Joe four years and that will change. A cold hearted tyrant that can cry on cue. It's just a shame these idiots drag the rest of us down with them.

Democrats suck ....except for Tulsi--
00000001.jpg

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, did you put this in the conspiracy section, Angelo?
:mad:No
The mods are drunk on power or something lately.

They're out of control with that arbitrary nonsense. Seriously.

How the heck do these people even get themselves into that position anyway?

Gosh.
winterborn is a punk ass

Let's see. Which is more of a punk ass? The one who arbitrarily decides which mod did something and calls him names? Or a mod who moves the thread?

Calm down, asshole. I didn't move your thread. But it is back now.

Former Rep. Tulsi Gabbard voices her concern over her former colleagues and former CIA director John Brennan's statements on domestic terrorism on 'Fox News Primetime'.

Unelected person from tropical island says WHAT?!?!?

Angelo, I looked at the thread, and and totally agree, it shouldnt have been moved, but I was the one who did it. If we aren’t careful with what we select or remember to deselect, the wrong stuff gets moved. I must have had it selected and did not realize it. It wasn’t intentional. A simple pm to one of us would have corrected it pronto.

I'm not sure what it is you think brennan said there.

She was the best the left had. She raked pathetic Kamala over the coals, opened the curtain to her, yet PROGS supported Kamala for POTUS anyway.

Aw, Lawdy Mercy, who is that kid....

Jiminy Crickets, I told you guys months ago that Gabbard was playing a much different game.

Better start listening to me, gosh darnit. I drop truth bombs all the time and it's like nobody even notices. Well, I suppose maybe they get lost when they get mixed in with all of the mainstream smut, but it's just whuhevs.

She and Rand are gonna be getting a lot of press in the near future. What? You think it's like some kinda accident? Pft. Puh leez. Better get off the tracks, because that train's coming. HelloOooo....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back