Tulsi Gabbard: Proposed domestic terrorism laws 'directly undermine' freedom

The supposed anti-terror acts always have and always will be an attack on our constitution. The Bush Patriot Act undermined personal freedom and the Biden attempt is no different.
I agree..not that the examples you quoted are the only times our govt. has gone rogue on the people. From the Civil war to the cold war...and hence to the war on terror--The govt. always says it needs the tools to protect us..and it is always us that the tools end up being used against.

We have more than enough laws in place now..we just have to use them..if we wish to. We do not need a tightening of the screws...quite the opposite..IMO.

That being said...those who actually act on their revolutionary rhetoric----with violence----get the mad dog treatment.

Heh heh. Glad to see Gabbard provided a platform to speak from a libertarian perspective.

I wonder what company she keeps these days. Hmmm...I wonder.... :eusa_whistle:

The supposed anti-terror acts always have and always will be an attack on our constitution. The Bush Patriot Act undermined personal freedom and the Biden attempt is no different.
I agree..not that the examples you quoted are the only times our govt. has gone rogue on the people. From the Civil war to the cold war...and hence to the war on terror--The govt. always says it needs the tools to protect us..and it is always us that the tools end up being used against.

We have more than enough laws in place now..we just have to use them..if we wish to. We do not need a tightening of the screws...quite the opposite..IMO.

That being said...those who actually act on their revolutionary rhetoric----with violence----get the mad dog treatment.
So if we do prove there was election fraud,(which we have--just not in court yet) nobody is ever held accountable and nothing changes then we're supposed to just yawn and let it slide ?

Former Rep. Tulsi Gabbard voices her concern over her former colleagues and former CIA director John Brennan's statements on domestic terrorism on 'Fox News Primetime'.

Straight from the horse's mouth.
John Brennan on NBC 2 weeks ago;

Brennan is criminally insane.

Button.jpg

She makes you run 5 miles up and down the mountain with her every day...sure you could keep up ?

Pft. I've ran twice that a day. Every day.

Try crab walking down a hill and sprinting back up it for an hour afterward. lolol.

Actually, sad story, a kid finally broke one of my High School track records that lasted twenty years. Then died in an auto accident shortly after he graduated.

Anyway. Gabbard will be a force in the future. She's definitely someone you want in your camp.

Just needs to continue to align herself with the right company. Seems she is...

[sigh]

This is supposed to be a political discussion forum, whose members have some political acumen and understanding.

Instead we get this naïve nonsense.

Lawmakers are not going to rescind, repeal, or otherwise refrain from enacting anti-terrorism measures and national security laws.

Lawmakers aren’t afraid of terrorist or acts of terror – they’re afraid of what voters will do to them if they repeal anti-terrorism measures and another 9/11 occurs after that.

Grow up.

She makes you run 5 miles up and down the mountain with her every day...sure you could keep up ?

Pft. I've ran twice that a day. Every day.

Try crab walking down a hill and sprinting back up it for an hour afterward. lolol.

Actually, sad story, a kid finally broke one of my High School track records that lasted twenty years. Then died in an auto accident shortly after he graduated.
In pee wee football up in Akron (60's - 70's), our coach made us jog up and down a gigantic sledding/ tobogganing hill in full pads ( summertime)--after 30-40 minutes we literally had to crawl to the top . Plus leg-lifts, push-ups, sit-ups, on top of actual football practice.---it was brutal.

Last edited:
Now libertarians are supposedly "domestic terrorists".

That's right, people who do their best to live by the non-aggression principle and believe in only voluntary interactions between consenting adults are potential "terrorists".

Unfortunately for the brown-shirts, we have principles on our side.

We've already rejected the use of violence.

They cannot win. They can try to narrate. But they will fail. Every single time.

So if we do prove there was election fraud,(which we have--just not in court yet) nobody is ever held accountable and nothing changes then we're supposed to just yawn and let it slide ?
Pretty much...unless you can prove it in court. At some point it's moot. if you think you were robbed, learn from your mistakes. I think the mass election fraud narrative is a hoax...but i have no issues with you believing it..right up until you act against the Govt. with violence.

Protest until you're red in the face...thing is, people will marginalize you..and ignore you....some causes are lost...part of life.

Maybe..you need a better cause?

Forum List

Back