Tulsi Gabbard: Proposed “Domestic Terror” Surveillance Laws Directly Undermine Our Freedoms

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
You know that if a leftwinger like Tulsi is bringing this up, it’s bad.

Where did the “liberals” go? Dems have become communists, and want to use the state to spy on its own citizens.

Where did the “liberals” go? Dems have become communists, and want to use the state to spy on its own citizens.

This is a dem created crisis.
following this to it's logical conclusion would say that the whitest most conservative states would be the bastion of these so called terror groups.
Yet Utah, Idaho, and wyoming are the most desirable to live in. Even Jimmy Fallon has bought property in the epic center of crackerville
Cassia County a bastion of crackerville where even democrats don't run a single candidate for any position has streets that can be walked on at midnight
As compared to where, Compton? Chicago?
A secret police force along with the 2 tier justice system that's already in place, what could go wrong

Now Being a Libertarian is considered an extremist terrorist----

I'm a Libertarian.

Like with the Nazis--they are going after one small group after another.

Either we little groups start standing up---or like Hitler, they will carve out one small group at a time to destroy and will eventually come for all of us.

Last edited:
As a Canadian who knows how creepy the covert Stasi can be, if you undermine domestic liberty, the outcome is never good.

Allies are watching, and I'm sensing a disturbance in the force which may dramatically undermine the West. Kudos to the communists, they are miles ahead on their agenda.

As a Canadian who knows how creepy the covert Stasi can be, if you undermine domestic liberty, the outcome is never good.

Allies are watching, and I'm sensing a disturbance in the force which may dramatically undermine the West. Kudos to the communists, they are miles ahead on their agenda.
Communist just call themselves Democrats in America. The ccp controls what Americans see and the outcomes of our elections.

I always thought she would have made an excellent Secretary of State in the Trump Administration

This crap was going on under Trump also.

Yep and they've sure had no problem acquiescing to the Patriot Act for nearly 20 years now. In fact, I remember the right losing their shit when Harry Reid bragged about killing its reauthorization once (right before they passed it anyway).

The Patriot Act was brought to you by- BOTH SIDES- a compltee evisceration of the 4th amendment- and I recall Jr saying, referring to the constitution; it's just a goddamn piece of paper- and nancy saying its a living document- who knew an inert piece of goddamn paper was alive- SMH- the saints have spake- the other side is evil-

Tulsi Gabbard is foremost a patriot regardless of the "D" beside her name. In her words and actions our nation perhaps could have been somewhat unified once again. Instead, the establishment will always marginalize views like hers.

Forum List

Back