Tulsi Gabbard calls out media of 'fueling' conflicts to drive up ratings and profit

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
Another great segment with Gabbard. I'm glad to see her continue to receive an abundance of air time to discuss the issues in a relevant manner. Here she discusses the divide and conquer tactics in media as of late and how they've been used to fuel conflict. A quick flip through the board and we see just how prevalent the shenanigans have become.

Agreed with Gowdy's last thought there. Heh heh. Oh yes indeedy.

Anyway...

''Former Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, D-HI, joins Trey Gowdy on 'Fox News Primetime' to discuss media fairness in American politics.''

So you have this rightwing hack, crying about the media, that he himself is on and a part of, because FOXNEWS is the self-proclaimed most powerful media outlet in the world, and they arguably are.

Not only is the idiot doing that, but he's bitching and moaning about how toxic it's gotten, while being on the main culprit of the toxicity.

And idiots like the OP just lap it up.

I mean, you can't make this crap up folks, you just can't.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

So you have this rightwing hack, crying about the media, that he himself is on and a part of, because FOXNEWS is the self-proclaimed most powerful media outlet in the world, and they arguably are.

Not only is the idiot doing that, but he's bitching and moaning about how toxic it's gotten, by the main culprit of the toxicity.

So long as you know who's bringing the fight, it's all that matters. In time you will come to understand, winger.

Another great segment with Gabbard. I'm glad to see her continue to receive an abundance of air time to discuss the issues in a relevant manner. Here she discusses the divide and conquer tactics in media as of late and how they've been used to fuel conflict. A quick flip through the board and we see just how prevalent the shenanigans have become.

Anyway...

''Former Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, D-HI, joins Trey Gowdy on 'Fox News Primetime' to discuss media fairness in American politics.''

Does that Qanon/Trump sheep still call herself a Democrat?

Anyway...

Absolutely true that our country should be one where we can agree to disagree and view situations in a way that reflects fairness for all. Sounds so easy, but as Gabbard stated with profit-driven mega media corps making more money fueling the fires, it's up to the people to decide we need to move forward during our short stint on Earth in the name of social progress and fairness for all people. Great clip, always liked Gabbard since she ran and I compared her views with my own on a website. Thanks for posting it NC!

Anyway...

Absolutely true that our country should be one where we can agree to disagree and view situations in a way that reflects fairness for all. Sounds so easy, but as Gabbard stated with profit-driven mega media corps making more money fueling the fires, it's up to the people to decide we need to move forward during our short stint on Earth in the name of social progress and fairness for all people. Great clip, always liked Gabbard since she ran and I compared her views with my own on a website. Thanks for posting it NC!

Yeah, she's got a bright future. That's why they hate her.

Who's bringing what fight?

Is this more Que-speak?

Heh heh. That's funny. What channel did you learn that line on, winger?

I'll tell you something, And pay attention. You're not dealing with another manufactured clown possee. Huh uh. Now you're dealing with people who understand how to work within the political process.

Stick to your level. Leave the hard stuff to the capable.

What? There are naysayers in this thread? Nooooo why that can't be...the clip I saw was talking about Gabbard's success working with both Reps and Dems. That seems to have ruffled at least one fellow poster's feathers. Well, I have ask, why isn't that a good thing?

MarcAlt or Augustine, is it mostly that this was a FOX broadcast that threw you into defensive posturing a la mode?

Both sides do it.

Absolutely. But very, very few have the audacity to explain why. Really, that's the nuts and bolts of the topical. I, for one, am not interested in discussing the stream of smut itself.

MarcAlt or Augustine, is it mostly that this was a FOX broadcast that threw you into defensive posturing a la mode?

Absolutely.

You're dealing with wingers here. Come on. As deep as they get are the colors red and blue and the letters D and R. Generally speaking.

Anything deeper than that and we have a deer in headlights situation going on.

But they contain themselves. So there's that.

You're kind of new here so I'll just tell you how the low value posters do. Whenever there's a discussion they don't want upstairs where the casual passer-by can read dialogue that isn't a mirror image of what they see on their idiot box, they come along and troll the thread with low value postings on the idea that one of their minions of similar political view who has weaseled themselves into a mod position comes along and moves it out of view. They work like a team. Heh heh.

Spend time paying attention, you'll see. It's Romper Room stuff, really.

Doesn't matter. They can't stop an idea whose time as come. No army or government can.

Last edited:

Not only is the idiot doing that, but he's bitching and moaning about how toxic it's gotten, while being on the main culprit of the toxicity.

I lap it up too. Talsi had a chance to get my vote... I'm not confused why the DNC didn't want to promote her, I am confused why Democrats themselves didn't. I mean, besides being a Russian asset.

Anyway. Really good commentary there in the comments section of the youtube video.

Did anyone expect anything less? That's what intelligent, civil dialogue on the issues gets you. It attracts equally civil, intelligent people to the conversation.

Some folks would do well to learn that. Ahem. Because they aren't doing themselves any favors acting like High Schoolers. Heh heh.

Forum List

Back