Tucker is darling of Putin and the Kremlin Security's Information and telecommunications Dept. to support war in Ukraine

After 4:30

Who actually cares? You do know he is retired, right? Didn't I hear, that dude got hit by a car in Chattanooga, of all places? So you got a dead confessed d#ck sucker on an old youtube and BO is still retired in style. Have I got the situation right?

Who actually cares? You do know he is retired, right? Didn't I hear, that dude got hit by a car in Chattanooga, of all places? So you got a dead confessed d#ck sucker on an old youtube and BO is still retired in style. Have I got the situation right?
Oh. Now I gotta look up this perv, but at least have a name. Thanks.
I could care either way. No you've heard about him. Made a big day for the press corps then....LOL

I could care either way. No you've heard about him. Made a big day for the press corps then....LOL
Nah. Actually back in 2011 from what I saw on the quick. I was a pretty busy guy back then, putting my retirement back together after the Bush Crash and putting 2 kids in college.

Nah. Actually back in 2011 from what I saw on the quick. I was a pretty busy guy back then, putting my retirement back together after the Bush Crash and putting 2 kids in college.

Rather jaw dropping allegations for the time period, imagine the Obama camp was at defcon one.

Rather jaw dropping allegations for the time period, imagine the Obama camp was at defcon one.
Jaw dropping back then might have been something. Ten or twelve years later, it isn't anything, even worth a thread post.

You asked for it.
of course. When people talking past my head, I am the type that wants to know. When he was making Barry remarks, I figure it had to be somebody recent I wasn't up to speed on, instead of 1st term two presidents ago. Thanks for the assist.

of course. When people talking past my head, I am the type that wants to know. When he was making Barry remarks, I figure it had to be somebody recent I wasn't up to speed on, instead of 1st term two presidents ago. Thanks for the assist.
Anytime, Pal.....anytime.

So, so , so, so uninformed Putin is trying to be just like America was and that’s why the asses of society know only to blame him, msm told yah too and thats why your training tells the asses to hate him. Putin is protecint his nation just like asshole America would do if being set up or attacked, just like the US would if they were told know weapons on our borders, get the facts straight from reality.

And no I am not saying Putin is an angel in all of this, but he wants know part of the NWO just like Trump didn’t the lower stratus left can’t see the collapsing of America and never will until they live it. Being dunce is pretty severe in most American hating liberals.

So, so , so, so uninformed Putin is trying to be just like America was and that’s why the asses of society know only to blame him, msm told yah too and thats why your training tells the asses to hate him. Putin is protecint his nation just like asshole America would do if being set up or attacked, just like the US would if they were told know weapons on our borders, get the facts straight from reality.

And no I am not saying Putin is an angel in all of this, but he wants know part of the NWO just like Trump didn’t the lower stratus left can’t see the collapsing of America and never will until they live it. Being dunce is pretty severe in most American hating liberals.

He's setting up to purge the Motherland of dissidents.....just like Stalin did.

Some of us, never trusted Russia in the first place, from serving in Europe during the main years of the Cold War. We knew the cold war never ended ( as Russia never said the Cold War was over, the west just came to it unilaterally as it sounded good at the time) and Russia would one day be back to reclaim the lost satellite countries, they were only too eager to break away and go back to charting their own path into the future. Knowing Putin thought the satellites breaking free was the world thing that ever happened to his country, saved us (in the know) a lot of time knowing this was another predictable aggressive grasp to restore the old Soviet by the bear.
I understand, but don't approve of Putin's goal and it's dangers to NATO, Europe as a whole and the free world. To paraphrase my brother from his Vietnam days, "Fuck him and feed him fish eggs".

Many of us knew Tucker was pro-Trump, possibly anti-NATO and definitely not anti-Putin, but I didn't know the Russian Government made it a policy to copy and show Tucker to the Russian people, to further the war effort in Ukraine.
Tucker has an anti-American, anti-free world view and is nothing but a propagandist supporting Putun's war.

Leaked Kremlin Memo to Russian Media: It Is “Essential” to Feature Tucker Carlson​

The Russian government has pressed outlets to highlight the Fox host’s Putin-helping broadcasts.

Kremlin sent out talking points to state-friendly media outlets with a request: Use more Tucker Carlson.
“It is essential to use as much as possible fragments of broadcasts of the popular Fox News host Tucker Carlson, who sharply criticizes the actions of the United States [and] NATO, their negative role in unleashing the conflict in Ukraine, [and] the defiantly provocative behavior from the leadership of the Western countries and NATO towards the Russian Federation and towards President Putin, personally,” advises the 12-page document written in Russian. It sums up Carlson’s position: “Russia is only protecting its interests and security.” The memo includes a quote from Carlson: “And how would the US behave if such a situation developed in neighboring Mexico or Canada?”

Pretty interesting article popped up 7 hours ago from Mother Jones, that got a copy of the Russian memo.
Between Tucker, Trump, Pompeo, and Rupert Murdoch's FOX news, they have done as much damage encouraging this war, than any of our imaginations could have ever envisioned. I can't say what needs to happen to these people on this forum, but we all know what they deserve. And the evil they do, is at the expense of the children. Damn these people to hell;

Fucking FOX news idiots; Fox News Hosts Entertained Putin-Friendly Talking Points. Then Their Colleagues Were Killed in Ukraine.

Trump is so fucking pathetic;

Last edited:
How exactly?
Read headlines that aren’t msm. You’ll figure it out. Those in charge always, always tell the people what they’re going to do, or what the plan is, what the next phase it. it’s called the WEF read it then have someone tell you because until you jump off the comfort zone of the false reality fed to millions for decades what’ is right in front of you will never come to frutation because your mind has been trained to do what it is told to think not how to think!
Because trust those of us who keep telling you uninformed , you will own nothing and be happy.
You are not going to eat meat and if you do it will be unhealthy fake grown meat in a lab….
I could go on and on , and on .

Forum List

Back