Putin Used Tucker Carlson to Wipe the Kremlin’s Floor

Putin doesn't give "interviews", he will use a journalist to peddle his propaganda,
...just like every other politician. I am beginning to wonder if Ukraine will end up like East/West Germany after WW2. Its position in Europe is like a two pointed dagger.

Putin doesn't give "interviews", he will use a journalist to peddle his propaganda, and either the jpurnalist is friendly to him, like Carlson, or they are just an idiot who is being played.

Tucker is not an idiot, but he is a Putin ally.
~~~~~~
In's all in how you look at it..
Rememer when?

1707704271256.png

Dmitry Kiselyov decided to interview Joe Biden following the example of Tucker Carlson
The general director of the Rossiya Segodnya media group has sent a request for an interview with the president. He called his goal "to continue the dialog between Russia and the United States."

"We believe that our countries lack the ability to listen and hear each other, and we believe that Russian President Vladimir Putin has set a worthy example by agreeing to an interview aimed at an American viewer," the letter said.
Despite the fact that Dmitry Kiselyov has been under sanctions by the EU and other countries since 2014, he is not formally banned from entering the United States.

Grandpa Joe will certainly refuse. Anything can be given as the official reason, but the real reason will be that he simply has nothing to say except slogans about the defense of "freedom" and "democracy". Kiselyov, as an experienced journalist, will simply smear him with facts.
GGnAdR0XYAASngI

Dmitry Kiselyov decided to interview Joe Biden following the example of Tucker Carlson
The general director of the Rossiya Segodnya media group has sent a request for an interview with the president. He called his goal "to continue the dialog between Russia and the United States."

"We believe that our countries lack the ability to listen and hear each other, and we believe that Russian President Vladimir Putin has set a worthy example by agreeing to an interview aimed at an American viewer," the letter said.
Despite the fact that Dmitry Kiselyov has been under sanctions by the EU and other countries since 2014, he is not formally banned from entering the United States.

Grandpa Joe will certainly refuse. Anything can be given as the official reason, but the real reason will be that he simply has nothing to say except slogans about the defense of "freedom" and "democracy". Kiselyov, as an experienced journalist, will simply smear him with facts.
GGnAdR0XYAASngI
Carlson is a Putin fanboi and a useful idiot for the Kremlin.

~~~~~~
In's all in how you look at it..
Rememer when?
In 1997 Bergen didn't broadcast unchallenged propaganda, and especially not that of a foreign dictator actively threatening world peace with offensove nuclear threats. The cult thinks this is such a great talking point, precisely because they know less than nothing about any of this. You guys don't read 90% of the links you post. I doubt 2% of you have even watched this interview before commenting on it.

The State Department is urgently recalling its best Yale analysts from vacation to somehow more or less plausibly formulate an answer to the russians as to why the self-propelled Biden cannot give the interview requested by Russia-1 without mentioning the complexity of the U.S. president's dementia.

PDS...... Putin derangement syndrome.....
CDS... Carlson derangement syndrome....
TDS... Trump derangement syndrome....

There must be some kind of a link between these conditions....

This is all part of the fascist cults. They just adore a strong man. He can do no wrong in their books.

If Tucker had been alive during the 1940s, I can easily see Tucker doing the same obsequious butt-boy interview with der Fuhrer.

I'll bet Tucker would have sat through a 3-hour lecture on Germany's past glories and nary a question either about the Jews or the fact that Nazis had murdered/imprisoned all those who had opposed them.
The ukrainian gov supports nazi symbols like these red and black flags. I wonder if you know what they are. Or if you know much about the history of Ukraine.

IMG_2101.png

And it is one of the dumbest moves by the Ukrainian government. For whatever number of Ukrainians who do not admire hitler, there are Nazi thugs in Ukraine.

For you to talk about Nazis. I mean what world are you living in brother. It was the heroic Soviet, American, British and Chinese alliance which defeated the third reich and the Empire of Japan in ww2…. Thank God for the Russian people and their courage in World War II.

The ukrainian gov supports nazi symbols like these red and black flags. I wonder if you know what they are. Or if you know much about the history of Ukraine.

View attachment 910809

And it is one of the dumbest moves by the Ukrainian government. For whatever number of Ukrainians who do not admire hitler, there are Nazi thugs in Ukraine.

For you to talk about Nazis. I mean what world are you living in brother. It was the heroic Soviet, American, British and Chinese alliance which defeated the third reich and the Empire of Japan in ww2…. Thank God for the Russian people and their courage in World War II.
What the fuck are you babbling about? You do know that Zelensky is Jewish, right? So, is the former PM - Groysman.

Learn their history before posting. Will help you look less of a fool. Good luck.

What the fuck are you babbling about? You do know that Zelensky is Jewish, right? So, is the former PM - Groysman.

Learn their history before posting. Will help you look less of a fool. Good luck.
The ukrainian gov supports nazi symbols like these red and black flags. I wonder if you know what they are. Or if you know much about the history of Ukraine. So what that Zielinski is Jewish. So what that Zielinski is Jewish. It discounts none of the Facts presented. They actually makes Zielinski an absolute disgrace to the Jewish people for proudly presenting those red and black flags to CNN.

Cut out the personal attacks . May Jesus guide you brother

The ukrainian gov supports nazi symbols like these red and black flags. I wonder if you know what they are. Or if you know much about the history of Ukraine. So what that Zielinski is Jewish. So what that Zielinski is Jewish. It discounts none of the Facts presented. They actually makes Zielinski an absolute disgrace to the Jewish people for proudly presenting those red and black flags to CNN.

Cut out the personal attacks . May Jesus guide you brother
LOL The leader of a country is Jewish. The past PM is Jewish and yet they are supposed to be a Nazi state? Gad, you really are a retard, aren't you?

Are there Nazi elements in Ukraine? Sure. Heck, there are Nazi elements on this site. Does that make this site Nazi?

As for personal attacks? If you act like a retard, you are a retard. Let me know if you are still confused.

Tucker interviewed Ron Paul a few days ago. I dunno when he'll upload it, but it'll be one to watch for sure.

LOL The leader of a country is Jewish. The past PM is Jewish and yet they are supposed to be a Nazi state? Gad, you really are a retard, aren't you?

Are there Nazi elements in Ukraine? Sure. Heck, there are Nazi elements on this site. Does that make this site Nazi?

As for personal attacks? If you act like a retard, you are a retard. Let me know if you are still confused.
I hope you can act with civility. I’ve said nothing personal about you, so please do the same.

there is a major difference difference between Ukraine and America or this USMB site. Ukraine openly flaunts Nazi symbols in their military and official cemeteries . So what that their countries president is Jewish. It simply makes him more of a disgrace to the Jewish people of history. This is the fault of the Ukraine government, and it takes away from the honest Ukrainian soldier fighting for his homeland. Pro Ukraine American politicians are a poison. And they mock the legacy of the American soldier of World War II.

I think that those who hand wave the types of Nazism in Ukraine are insulting the legacy and the seriousness of the Holocaust. ..and are insulting American history especially the men and women of our World War II generation.

Are you, like a common anti-semite, denying jews the right to be human beings?!
You don't believe that jews, like other human beings, can become traitors, scoundrels and nazis? Shame on you!

Are you, like a common anti-semite, denying jews the right to be human beings?!
You don't believe that jews, like other human beings, can become traitors, scoundrels and nazis? Shame on you!
Are you a Putin butt boy? Do you like to lick his butt? Shame on you!

Forum List

Back