Tucker is darling of Putin and the Kremlin Security's Information and telecommunications Dept. to support war in Ukraine

Like flexible Barry?
Barry who?
1647490123714.png

Are you saying I should watch more MSM to get the low down on whether Tucker is low down? I had schooling in propaganda and propaganda tactics and I have been on USMB for 2 years, seeing propaganda fore all of both years, including an election cycle. Who do you think you are talking to? Don't try to shit me son. I have seen turds up close.

You know propaganda?? :laughing0301: That was a hilarious comment, thanks for my morning chuckle... lol

You started this thread with Mother f'in Jones, then continue to quote News Week, Crooks & Liars (Great name for their website, very representative), Rolling Stone, and the New York Times, and you 'recognize propaganda', too funny.... You're no conservative, and you're as dumb as a box of rocks to buy what the lame stream media is selling, especially when you later go on to admit that you never even watch Carlson. It's just as well since you wouldn't be able to understand anything he's trying to tell you anyway. :rolleyes:

You know propaganda?? :laughing0301: That was a hilarious comment, thanks for my morning chuckle... lol

You started this thread with Mother f'in Jones, then continue to quote News Week, Crooks & Liars (Great name for their website, very representative), Rolling Stone, and the New York Times, and you 'recognize propaganda', too funny.... You're no conservative, and you're as dumb as a box of rocks to buy what the lame stream media is selling, especially when you later go on to admit that you never even watch Carlson. It's just as well since you wouldn't be able to understand anything he's trying to tell you anyway. :rolleyes:
You still have not shown me an article, saying the Russian are not really using Tuck (the dmb fk) for his propaganda value. He was their choice, not mine, whoever broke the story. It was new then, but mainstream now. Do you really think you can counteract it on a message board? You must be susceptible to your on propaganda. All I did, was bring it to the boards attention, when the story was new. I am surprised this thread is still alive. Some of the "so-called" conservatives on here just cannot resist impotently trying roll back clocks. Unless other news breaks, I do not think you will be able to change the narrative. Maybe it will just go away, and you will feel better. Drudge Report finally took it down for more pressing concerns. MemeOrandum, too. Are you sure you are not tired of chasing it, trying to change minds and history?

You still have not shown me an article, saying the Russian are not really using Tuck (the dmb fk) for his propaganda value. He was their choice, not mine, whoever broke the story. It was new then, but mainstream now. Do you really think you can counteract it on a message board? You must be susceptible to your on propaganda. All I did, was bring it to the boards attention, when the story was new. I am surprised this thread is still alive. Some of the "so-called" conservatives on here just cannot resist impotently trying roll back clocks. Unless other news breaks, I do not think you will be able to change the narrative. Maybe it will just go away, and you will feel better. Drudge Report finally took it down for more pressing concerns. MemeOrandum, too. Are you sure you are not tired of chasing it, trying to change minds and history?

Because you won't find any, because the 'media' are fully bought and paid for to shill leftist propaganda night and day, and you fall for it. Really nothing else to say, I'm guessing you also bought the Russian Collusion bullshit that was shilled by them for 4 years, and now proven false. Yet you'll sit there and believe anything and everything they tell you, that makes you the fool, not me. Does the media ever lie, misrepresent, or are they always telling you the truth?

Because you won't find any, because the 'media' are fully bought and paid for to shill leftist propaganda night and day, and you fall for it. Really nothing else to say, I'm guessing you also bought the Russian Collusion bullshit that was shilled by them for 4 years, and now proven false. Yet you'll sit there and believe anything and everything they tell you, that makes you the fool, not me. Does the media ever lie, misrepresent, or are they always telling you the truth?
Then again, maybe he actually said the things quoted, that gave the impression to the Russians, prompting them to use it for their purposes. Makes you guys sound like teenagers complaining of being again, misunderstood as people take what you say, as if words had meanings.
Must be a real hassle for you, eh?

Then again, maybe he actually said the things quoted, that gave the impression to the Russians, prompting them to use it for their purposes. Makes you guys sound like teenagers complaining of being again, misunderstood as people take what you say, as if words had meanings.
Must be a real hassle for you, eh?

So you believe the media are truthful? Old fool.

So you believe the media are truthful? Old fool.
Hey, I found a picture you listening to the news from around the world, or at least news you didn't like. I think "news you don't like" is called fake news in trump-speak, the argot of a past corrupt leader. Argot being: noun A secret language or conventional slang peculiar to thieves, tramps, and vagabonds; flash. Wordnik
1647532989061.png

You fell for it, twice, classic Russian propaganda and then classic MSM we hate Trump propaganda. But you know all about propaganda.

If anyone is/was chasing it, it is you.

You fell for it, twice, classic Russian propaganda and then classic MSM we hate Trump propaganda. But you know all about propaganda.

If anyone is/was chasing it, it is you.
If you would quit chasing it and commenting, it would have dropped off here days ago. You are keeping it alive. Like I said, it is off the Drudge headlines and MemeOrandum. I do confess, I am pleased when I can pick up on some obscure info and post, before mainstream hears about it and starts their trumpets. But, for them, the story has gone away. For you, it is still driving your day. Relax. Tuck is still on the air. Nobody trying to charge him with anything, and of course, Tuck isn't suing anybody for posting a true story, his views, being his views. If you give it a rest for a day, you'll probably feel better about the whole thing. Hopefully, you aren't on blood pressure meds. I'm not wanting you to have a spell.

If you would quit chasing it and commenting, it would have dropped off here days ago. You are keeping it alive. Like I said, it is off the Drudge headlines and MemeOrandum. I do confess, I am pleased when I can pick up on some obscure info and post, before mainstream hears about it and starts their trumpets. But, for them, the story has gone away. For you, it is still driving your day. Relax. Tuck is still on the air. Nobody trying to charge him with anything, and of course, Tuck isn't suing anybody for posting a true story, his views, being his views. If you give it a rest for a day, you'll probably feel better about the whole thing. Hopefully, you aren't on blood pressure meds. I'm not wanting you to have a spell.

You can pickup all the obscure info and post all day long. You better be able to account for what you post.
I'll be around here a lot....get used to it.
Funny how you see media hearsay as truth.....oh I forgot, you are a professor of propaganda studies at the Donald Trump University.

FelineChiefIslandcanary-max-1mb.gif

You can pickup all the obscure info and post all day long. You better be able to account for what you post.
I'll be around here a lot....get used to it.
Funny how you see media hearsay as truth.....oh I forgot, you are a professor of propaganda studies at the Donald Trump University.

FelineChiefIslandcanary-max-1mb.gif
I posted for your information and my entertainment, trapping you into your pointless political response after pointless political response, and here you will stay. :auiqs.jpg:
1647537278061.png

Forum List

Back