Hillary Clinton slams Tucker Carlson

Hillary Clinton slammed Tucker Carlson as a “useful idiot” Wednesday ahead of the conservative commentator’s much-anticipated interview with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
“You know, he somehow – after having been fired from so many outlets in the United States – I would not be surprised if he emerges with a contract with a Russian outlet because he is a useful idiot,” Clinton said.
“He says things that are not true. He parrots Vladimir Putin’s pack of lies about Ukraine. So, I don’t see why Putin wouldn’t give him an interview.”
“I mean, if you actually read translations of what’s being said on Russian media, they make fun of him,” Clinton claimed. “I mean, he’s like a puppy dog.”

Comment:
Hillary is making crazy liberal conspiracy theory claims that Carlson and the Republicans are supporting Putin.
Hillary Clinton is still clinging to her bitterness seven years after she lost to Trump.
Hillary exhibits a lot of the characteristics of a psychopath. (lack of empathy, no guilt, no conscience, pathological lying, a grandiose sense of her own worth, superficial charm and glibness, manipulative, demagogue)
Carlson's Putin interview is not a big deal.
Carlson is not endorsing Putin.
If not psychopathic(rare) she certainly harbors several symptoms of both a sociopath &/or a person afflicted with Antisocial Personality Disorder. Possibly short of #4 & #6(?) in the link below she fits the description in the below link very closely. I am NOT sure about the info in the blue box below #7 as I do not have any info about her pre-18 Y.O.A. history.

I also lack info about her personal life issues, that the two sentences just below the blue box mentions.

I REALLY look forwards to your posts, well worded/thought out & usually with links!

Take care Trog, till next time!

Hillary Clinton slammed Tucker Carlson as a “useful idiot” Wednesday ahead of the conservative commentator’s much-anticipated interview with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
“You know, he somehow – after having been fired from so many outlets in the United States – I would not be surprised if he emerges with a contract with a Russian outlet because he is a useful idiot,” Clinton said.
“He says things that are not true. He parrots Vladimir Putin’s pack of lies about Ukraine. So, I don’t see why Putin wouldn’t give him an interview.”
“I mean, if you actually read translations of what’s being said on Russian media, they make fun of him,” Clinton claimed. “I mean, he’s like a puppy dog.”

Comment:
Hillary is making crazy liberal conspiracy theory claims that Carlson and the Republicans are supporting Putin.
Hillary Clinton is still clinging to her bitterness seven years after she lost to Trump.
Hillary exhibits a lot of the characteristics of a psychopath. (lack of empathy, no guilt, no conscience, pathological lying, a grandiose sense of her own worth, superficial charm and glibness, manipulative, demagogue)
Hillary is spot on once again.

Comment:

Didnt she hit the reset button with Russia?

Is she a useful idiot?
557d8e1a6bb3f78160ea89d9

I'm not sorry that you believe in Tucker, the admitted liar. But, he did admit he hates Trump.

How do you like them apples?
I don't believe nor follow Tucker so don't care one way or the other about how he feels about Trump or anyone else. I do know, as do all thinking people, that Hillary is an inveterate liar. From fixing her primary to initiating the false Russia collusion portfolio she just can't help herself. The fact you believe her tells a lot about your ability to think for yourself though.

I don't believe nor follow Tucker so don't care one way or the other about how he feels about Trump or anyone else. I do know, as do all thinking people, that Hillary is an inveterate liar. From fixing her primary to initiating the false Russia collusion portfolio she just can't help herself. The fact you believe her tells a lot about your ability to think for yourself though.
"Carlson is exactly what Hillary says"

Don't be so disingenuous. Now GFY

Forum List

Back