Tucker is darling of Putin and the Kremlin Security's Information and telecommunications Dept. to support war in Ukraine

Guiliani claims Trump told Putin he would blow up Russian churches on the phone.

Barry Obama. You know, the guy who stood up to Putin.
Yea, the guy who put sanctions on him, while Trump and Flynn were working on a deal to have them lifted before he was president, because the two had business interests together.

Yea, the guy who put sanctions on him, while Trump and Flynn were working on a deal to have them lifted before he was president, because the two had business interests together.

Yeah, he sure was tough. Everyone was afraid of old Barry.

And I'll need to do is follow Trumpsters!

How cool is that!
why? we're americans. tell me one supporter that didn't say MAGA. Never heard once the name putin or russia. you're strange huh? By the way, you meant and "All I need to do is follow, my own shit"

Last edited:
Don't get your point. Sorry. Tucker Carlson is reporting and they are using it. hmmmmmmmmm means what? connect the dots for me.
v5znisrexzr81.jpg

Many of us knew Tucker was pro-Trump, possibly anti-NATO and definitely not anti-Putin, but I didn't know the Russian Government made it a policy to copy and show Tucker to the Russian people, to further the war effort in Ukraine.
Tucker has an anti-American, anti-free world view and is nothing but a propagandist supporting Putun's war.

Leaked Kremlin Memo to Russian Media: It Is “Essential” to Feature Tucker Carlson​

The Russian government has pressed outlets to highlight the Fox host’s Putin-helping broadcasts.

Kremlin sent out talking points to state-friendly media outlets with a request: Use more Tucker Carlson.
“It is essential to use as much as possible fragments of broadcasts of the popular Fox News host Tucker Carlson, who sharply criticizes the actions of the United States [and] NATO, their negative role in unleashing the conflict in Ukraine, [and] the defiantly provocative behavior from the leadership of the Western countries and NATO towards the Russian Federation and towards President Putin, personally,” advises the 12-page document written in Russian. It sums up Carlson’s position: “Russia is only protecting its interests and security.” The memo includes a quote from Carlson: “And how would the US behave if such a situation developed in neighboring Mexico or Canada?”

Pretty interesting article popped up 7 hours ago from Mother Jones, that got a copy of the Russian memo.

Na, you mean Barak the magic negro. And Joe Biden has done more for Putin then Tucker ever has. Him and his son Hunter.

Na, you mean Barak the magic negro. And Joe Biden has done more for Putin then Tucker ever has. Him and his son Hunter.

Makes me glad i am not a Democrat. Other than that, the guy has been out of office since January of 2017, yet the bloody bastard Putin remains.

Forum List

Back