Tucker is darling of Putin and the Kremlin Security's Information and telecommunications Dept. to support war in Ukraine

Not to me. I see a lot and read a lot more. It matters to Putin. Putin is not using me for propaganda. He is using Tucker, by his choice.
so you think Tucker called him and said dude I got your back? hahahahahaahhahhahahahahha. Now I know you can't say something serious.

Tucker Carlson is reporting and they are using it.
Tucky's a tool!
U.S. District Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil's opinion, leaning heavily on the arguments of Fox's lawyers: The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.'
She wrote: "Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statement he makes."

Screen Shot 2022-03-22 at 1.09.11 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-03-22 at 1.09.38 PM.png
.......TOOL!

Last edited:
Tucky's a tool!
U.S. District Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil's opinion, leaning heavily on the arguments of Fox's lawyers: The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.'
She wrote: "Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statement he makes."

Vyskocil, an appointee of President Trump's, added, "Whether the Court frames Mr. Carlson's statements as 'exaggeration,' 'non-literal commentary,' or simply bloviating for his audience, the conclusion remains the same — the statements are not actionable."​
............"TOOL!"

still don't get your point. no dots connected between Carlson and Russia there.

still don't get your point. no dots connected between Carlson and Russia there.
If you can't grasp why the Fox entertainer's not-to-be-taken-seriously bloviating is used as propaganda by the "savvy genius", I doubt if I can help you.

If you can't grasp why the Fox entertainer's not-to-be-taken-seriously bloviating is used as propaganda by the "savvy genius", I doubt if I can help you.
What’s that have to do with your comments Russia and Carlson?

Many of us knew Tucker was pro-Trump, possibly anti-NATO and definitely not anti-Putin, but I didn't know the Russian Government made it a policy to copy and show Tucker to the Russian people, to further the war effort in Ukraine.
Tucker has an anti-American, anti-free world view and is nothing but a propagandist supporting Putun's war.

Leaked Kremlin Memo to Russian Media: It Is “Essential” to Feature Tucker Carlson​

The Russian government has pressed outlets to highlight the Fox host’s Putin-helping broadcasts.

Kremlin sent out talking points to state-friendly media outlets with a request: Use more Tucker Carlson.
“It is essential to use as much as possible fragments of broadcasts of the popular Fox News host Tucker Carlson, who sharply criticizes the actions of the United States [and] NATO, their negative role in unleashing the conflict in Ukraine, [and] the defiantly provocative behavior from the leadership of the Western countries and NATO towards the Russian Federation and towards President Putin, personally,” advises the 12-page document written in Russian. It sums up Carlson’s position: “Russia is only protecting its interests and security.” The memo includes a quote from Carlson: “And how would the US behave if such a situation developed in neighboring Mexico or Canada?”

Pretty interesting article popped up 7 hours ago from Mother Jones, that got a copy of the Russian memo.
Cool, so, why doesn't Mother Jones provide the document? Or links to it? MSN, CNN and everyone else are running the story, but they are all referencing back to mother Jones.

How does mother Jones happen to be the only one, apparently, to have gotten this leaked memo? Let's see it.

Of course, they cite an anonymous source, so we will never be able to verify if the memo is real.

Are we supposed to take the New York Times seriously? CNN? ABC? LOL!
If you need to kowtow exclusively to your ideological propaganda outlets, that is what you will do, but I would urge you to access a broad range of media critically, with particular attention to the empirical accuracy of its reportage. An ideologically-driven agenda distorts reality.

When Fox's own attorneys explain in a court of law that what one of the network's entertainer's words are not to be taken seriously, and a Trump-appointed judge concurs, you may wish to take that as an indication of the tool's tenuous relationship to reality.

Tucker Carlson shills for Putin
Screen Shot 2022-03-22 at 1.09.11 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-03-22 at 1.09.38 PM.png

"TOOL!"....................

If you need to kowtow exclusively to your ideological propaganda outlets, that is what you will do, but I would urge you to access a broad range of media critically, with particular attention to the empirical accuracy of its reportage. An ideologically-driven agenda distorts reality.

When Fox's own attorneys explain in a court of law that what one of the network's entertainer's words are not to be taken seriously, and a Trump-appointed judge concurs, you may wish to take that as an indication of the tool's tenuous relationship to reality.

so no response huh?

When Fox's own attorneys explain in a court of law that what one of the network's entertainer's words are not to be taken seriously,

So what?
Don't take him seriously.
Don't watch him.
But stop whining.

I would urge you to access a broad range of media critically, with particular attention to the empirical accuracy of its reportage.

And when you do that, the left-wing outlets all lose.

Cool, so, why doesn't Mother Jones provide the document? Or links to it? MSN, CNN and everyone else are running the story, but they are all referencing back to mother Jones.

How does mother Jones happen to be the only one, apparently, to have gotten this leaked memo? Let's see it.

Of course, they cite an anonymous source, so we will never be able to verify if the memo is real.
Noted. I looked for the same thing. Maybe Putin does not rule and direct by tweet and the whistle-blower could not get a hard copy out of the country, or after the meeting all copies of the notes were mandatory destroyed? Maybe it's a Russian thing. Donny had to learn it somewhere.:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back