Tucker Carlson on the trucker protest in Canada

What worries me about this broadcast? Is that by Tucker doing coverage of it, folks will begin to see it as a partisan issue. The whole pandemic thing has run it's course. FREEDOM IS NOT PARTISAN. I really wish he would have made that clear.

. . . and I have seen twitter and tik tok videos of the police delivering warm meals to the truckers. . . :heehee:

Tucker.........the guy the courts and his own network argues no one should ever believe.

No, I am not. I do not watch Tucker. What did he say?
He was commenting on how the leftwing government in canada is treating the protesters.

first by using the language of the left in America to describe 1/6 by calling the protest an “insurrection”

it seems that Canadian swamp rats in ottawa fear the people as much as ours do here

Do you watch PBS or listen to NPR?

if so you owe it to yourself to balance their slobbering liberalism with a little conservative opinion

He was commenting on how the leftwing government in canada is treating the protesters.

first by using the language of the left in America to describe 1/6 by calling the protest an “insurrection”

it seems that Canadian swamp rats in ottawa fear the people as much as ours do here

Do you watch PBS or listen to NPR?

if so you owe it to yourself to balance their slobbering liberalism with a little conservative opinion

I do not listen to anything like Tucker or Joy Reid or any of the other talking heads.

I get news from news sources, I do not need a talking head to tell me what to think about the news.

Not to mention I am not sure why anyone listens to someone whose employer stated in court were not supposed to be taken seriously.

What exactly do you expect when his own network argues he is not to be believed? People should dismiss that and start taking him seriously?
Fox News is no different from the other establishment promoting and divisive propagandist corporate networks. However while I don’t watch Tucker much and disagree with him on some issues, he might be the only major voice in the corporate news media speaking out against war. War is the biggest issue we face. He deserves kudos for this.

I do not listen to anything like Tucker or Joy Reid or any of the other talking heads.

I get news from news sources, I do not need a talking head to tell me what to think about the news.

Not to mention I am not sure why anyone listens to someone whose employer stated in court were not supposed to be taken seriously.
MSNBC did the exact same thing with crazy CIA loving Rachel Maddow.

Fox News is no different from the other establishment promoting and divisive propagandist corporate networks. However while I don’t watch Tucker much and disagree with him on some issues, he might be the only major voice in the corporate news media speaking out against war. War is the biggest issue we face. He deserves kudos for this.

I don't support our wars either but I'm still not going to watch him.

I don't support our wars either but I'm still not going to watch him.
I didn’t suggest you do. I don’t watch him either, other than when I visit family who foolishly watch Fox 24/7. I have watched some YouTube videos where he interviewed Greenwald and Dore. You won’t find anyone in corporate tv news willing to interview those two independent guys. So again, kudos to Tucker.

You get a lot of opinion and bias disguised as news also from the old school legacy news outlets

including NPR

at least with Fox they are upfront about being conservatives

whereas the lib media claims to be centrist

maybe thats why so many libs call themselves moderates when they really arent

You get a lot of opinion and bias disguised as news also from the old school legacy news outlets

including NPR

And that they have commentators on that no one should actually take anything they say seriously.

including NPR

whereas the lib media claims to be centrist

maybe thats why so many libs call themselves moderates when they really arent

Here are my main news sources, are they diverse enough for you?

WSJ
Reuters
RT
Al Jazeera
BBC
NPR
FoxNews
CNN (they have the best instant updates when something bad goes down, that is why I keep their app)
JPost
The Economist
The AP news aggregator
SmartNews news aggregator
Fark news aggregator

Forum List

Back