Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

Just utter genius thinking by Beattie juice
. Yes . Remote learning is why Chicago is the most dangerous city on the planet
She must get a noble prize

Born in Ontario, grew up in Joliet and people wonder why I live in Texas… Well soon Tennessee?

Chicago crime violence is like STD’s and Hookers, and sure you see a decline from time to time but usually it is always there lurking to get someone!

Chicago need to just admit they have a stupid people problem before they can fix the crime issue and remote learning or in class learning is not going to even help seeing the stupidity is in the adults that are leading!

Chicago crime violence is like STD’s and Hookers, and sure you see a decline from time to time but usually it is always there lurking to get someone!

Chicago need to just admit they have a stupid people problem before they can fix the crime issue and remote learning or in class learning is not going to even help seeing the stupidity is in the adults that are leading!
The closure of schools and advent of remote learning, the stress within households related to that and economic insecurity, and the pandemic stress on other institutions have all contributed to teens having more free time and less stability in their lives.

Obviously, the mayor made that statement because she opposes remote learning. If Chicago offered vouchers to poor kids being neglected by the public school system, should would blame that as well.

But there is some truth to it. We are just scratching the surface of researching the effects of the shutdowns on school children. So far . . . It ain’t good.

For entirely predictable and predicted reasons.

Obviously, the mayor made that statement because she opposes remote learning. If Chicago offered vouchers to poor kids being neglected by the public school system, should would blame that as well.

But there is some truth to it. We are just scratching the surface of researching the effects of the shutdowns on school children. So far . . . It ain’t good.

For entirely predictable and predicted reasons.
Its republicans that are against remote learning.

I have lived a long time.

I don't ever recall news articles on epidemics of car-jackings before that game, do you?

The first grand theft auto game came out in 1997.

Here is a story from 1992 from a lieutenant officer talking about "car jacking" when the name first became a thing and talking about 16 years previous they just called it robbery.

You must have lived 80 years or so since you said you lived a long time. Only a real old person would say something like "no one ever stole a car before that damn video game came out".

Just utter genius thinking by Beattie juice
. Yes . Remote learning is why Chicago is the most dangerous city on the planet
She must get a noble prize
Usually people such as AOC and others get easily re-elected because that's who their constituents want to represent them. In Chicago's case, I would be floored if this lady got re-elected. I don't think anyone anywhere likes her, particularly he own constituents.

Forum List

Back