Tucker Carlson Destroys the lies about blacks and the police by the racist BLM movement

Nobody is interested in watching Butthole Bowtie Boy.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-1729-1359146021-3.gif

1 incident pic for 10 million arrests.

Do you enjoy making a complete fool of yourself?

It was one of the few times it was captured. There were probably hundreds of similar incidents. Had there been no video of Floyd...none of this would have transpired. The cell phone is becoming the great equalizer.

What?

Cell phone video has certainly given us more evidence about who did what, but it hasn't added to the number of reported deaths. Are you stupid? I mean seriously. With or without video evidence we know if a black man was killed by cops. It was never a case of cops would just kill black men and not report it, it was always a case of cops would kill a person and then tell a story that kept them out of trouble with no video evidence to prove otherwise.

All that is a diversion from the main topic of this thread anyway, TEN unarmed blacks were killed by cops last year, TEN , even if every single one of them had been outright murder that number is far below what any rational person would consider systemic or a genocide.

Then again one thing we know for sure is that Democrats stopped being rationale a long time ago, which is quite sad.
The person who took the vid is free. The cop is charged with murder. The Floyd Family is in for a million dollar payday. Black family 1 Cops 0 thanks to the video.

Are you missing the point on purpose or just because you are galactically stupid?

There is no mass murder of blacks by cops you moron. Less than 10 incidents in the entire year with half of those blacks attacking cops even unarmed means BLM and you are full of shit.
Reread what I wrote very slowly. Ask your fellow crack heads to help you out

When a person starts insulting a poster they barely know you know they have lost the argument.

You did not write "thanks to cellphone coverage we now have more information about who is at fault in these situations" which would have been correct.

You wrote "thanks to cellphone video we now know about more of these shootings than we did" which is NOT correct.

And in either case last year TEN unarmed black people were shot police in this entire country. TEN

And in FOUR of those cases the unarmed black person attacked the officer.

These are called facts
Are you counting Amber Guyger?

It was one of the few times it was captured. There were probably hundreds of similar incidents. Had there been no video of Floyd...none of this would have transpired. The cell phone is becoming the great equalizer.

What?

Cell phone video has certainly given us more evidence about who did what, but it hasn't added to the number of reported deaths. Are you stupid? I mean seriously. With or without video evidence we know if a black man was killed by cops. It was never a case of cops would just kill black men and not report it, it was always a case of cops would kill a person and then tell a story that kept them out of trouble with no video evidence to prove otherwise.

All that is a diversion from the main topic of this thread anyway, TEN unarmed blacks were killed by cops last year, TEN , even if every single one of them had been outright murder that number is far below what any rational person would consider systemic or a genocide.

Then again one thing we know for sure is that Democrats stopped being rationale a long time ago, which is quite sad.
The person who took the vid is free. The cop is charged with murder. The Floyd Family is in for a million dollar payday. Black family 1 Cops 0 thanks to the video.

Are you missing the point on purpose or just because you are galactically stupid?

There is no mass murder of blacks by cops you moron. Less than 10 incidents in the entire year with half of those blacks attacking cops even unarmed means BLM and you are full of shit.

I knew you would run. No surprise. Racists and cop haters are all the same.
That you can’t read is your problem

Actually that's yours.

I never said anything remotely resembling what you allege

What?

When a person starts insulting a poster they barely know you know they have lost the argument.

You did not write "thanks to cellphone coverage we now have more information about who is at fault in these situations" which would have been correct.

You wrote "thanks to cellphone video we now know about more of these shootings than we did" which is NOT correct.

And in either case last year TEN unarmed black people were shot police in this entire country. TEN

These are called facts

Ask the cop who got the murder rap in SC about cell phone videos. I’m sure he’s not a big fan of them. Lol

What?

Actually that's yours.

Every time you ignore the facts about unarmed blacks killed by cops you are the racist and cop hater. You embrace a movement based on racism and cop hating.

And that's why you keep running from it every time its brought up because you can't face the reality.

What?

These are called facts
Are you counting Amber Guyger?

No, she wasn't counted in these stats because her actions weren't considered to be in line of duty.

So different category altogether.

And I'm not the one counting by the way, the Washington Post is, they have been compiling the stats for years, and have proven CONCLUSIVELY that there are fewer unarmed people of ALL races shot by cops each year, in fact in 2012 there were roughly twice as many incidents of unarmed suspects being shot by police as there were last year.

Trying to remember who was President in 2012.........

What?

Actually that's yours.

Every time you ignore the facts about unarmed blacks killed by cops you are the racist and cop hater. You embrace a movement based on racism and cop hating.

And that's why you keep running from it every time its brought up because you can't face the reality.

Again, I never said anything about "mass murder of blacks by cops" shit brains. Fuck off.

Here's another factual stat for the racists and cop haters.

View attachment 345331
And on the same day that George Floyd died, a white police officer (Cody Holte) was shot to death in cold blood, by a black criminal with a 20 arrest rap sheet, who shouldn't have even been loose on the street. Not a peep from the racist, biased, leftist media.

Its a thing of beauty. All facts and he breaks down the 9 unarmed blacks killed by police with half of them attacking cops before being killed.

The lies of this racist and cop hating movement have been exposed for all to see.

Did he really title that video "kneeling will never be enough for the mob?" Do you remember how you pussies reacted when it was just "kneeling?" You lost your minds! So it's moved past kneeling, and now what, you want to pretend you think kneeling is enough?

hahaha I knew a racist and cop hater like you could never stomach the actual numbers. Suck reality :)

Donald? Is that you?

Keep running you gutless coward. We've got the stats and your racist movement has been exposed for the liars and cop haters that they are. :)

^ :cuckoo:

Every time you run from addressing the actual numbers you prove me right :)

Hey go fuck yourself, you little statist sheep :thup:

Poor baby

One of the few time WHAT was captured ?

Yes, the cell phone is good for justice. But it doesn't help when crooked politicians are running the town's "justice" system, and responding (cowering) to a black voting majority.

This is not all about race. Focusing on that is just playing into the hands of the MSM and PTSB. Also, stop making everything into a "Democrat vs Republican" thing. That is small-minded and a trap that causes people on both sides to miss the bigger picture.

Trigger-happy cops and police overreach IS an actual problem, and not just for one segment of the population. On another forum I used to post on, there were a lot of libertarians there, and there was an ongoing thread on police misconduct, that was a loooong thread, because there are so many cases these days of people calling the police to help for some reason, only to end up getting shot or having someone in their family shot.

Of course you don't hear about those cases from the MSM, they purposely focus on only race-related cases, because their agenda is divide and conquer, and they definitely succeeded at the first part of that.

The US is turning into a police state, in part due to bootlicking people like the person who posted this thread who thinks cops can do no wrong, and always fall for manipulative tactics like the ones happening right now.

Most of this is simply not supported by fact.
You are welcome to the opinions that you expressed, but know that they were formed by erroneous information.

Its a thing of beauty. All facts and he breaks down the 9 unarmed blacks killed by police with half of them attacking cops before being killed.

The lies of this racist and cop hating movement have been exposed for all to see.

If you just want the numbers and the details of the 9 go to 9:20

Don't worry liberals, I don't expect you to admit your leaders lied flat to your face about cops killing blacks wholesale. That would disrupt your racist and anti cop goals

BLM is a terrorist organization, but black privilege will prevent that becoming official

Forum List

Back