Addressing the January 6 propaganda committee- Tucker Carlson’s bombshell interview with the former capital police chief Steven Sund

So did we. We saw police attacking protestors for no reason, beating them and putting them in the hospital.

We saw white men - Proud Boys carrying AR weapons causing the violence and looting, and Trump blaming it all on BLM and Anti-Fa.

Not one member of BLM was arrested for ANYTHING. The same cannot be said for your violent right wing terrorists.
You think the Proud Boys were to blame for the riots that went on for months in cities all over the US? Wow...there's stupid...and then there is STUPID!!!

That's your response, John? An hour isn't that long? I wonder if the Capitol Police officers that were being overwhelmed would agree with that! That Police Chief made 31 calls for help during those 70 minutes. Watch his interview and tell me again that an hour isn't that long!

My question remains the same. Why did Nancy Pelosi not want the National Guard there providing security to the Capitol? Did she WANT a riot to take place? Is that why the Chief of Police wasn't given intelligence briefings about violence that was expected on Jan. 6th? Did Nancy Pelosi not want the Capital Police to be in a position where they could do their jobs?
Then blame those who are actually at fault. The right wing, trump supporting, domestic terrorists that invaded the Capitol. Like I said before, dummy. Pelosi was not in charge of calling in the National Guard. But keep on blaming the victims, you filthy traitor.

Then blame those who are actually at fault. The right wing, trump supporting, domestic terrorists that invaded the Capitol. Like I said before, dummy. Pelosi was not in charge of calling in the National Guard. But keep on blaming the victims, you filthy traitor.
Pelosi was the one that the Capitol Police Chief was waiting on for those 70 minutes, John! He testified that he called the House Sgt. at Arms and was told by the Sgt at Arms that he couldn't send the National Guard until he got Nancy Pelosi's OK! He then called the Sgt. at Arms 31 times over 70 minutes repeatedly asking what was taking so long! That has NOTHING to do with the protesters! That has everything to do with a total failure of leadership to provide security at the Capitol.

The truth is that in order for the National Guard to be deployed in Washington DC...the offer has to be made by the President of the United States and then the Mayor of Washington and the leaders of the House and the Senate have to agree to have the National Guard deployed. Trump made the offer of National Guard troops. Mayor Bowser and Nancy Pelosi turned down his offer. That isn't open to debate. That's what happened.

Fuck your video and fuck Tuckems.

I watched that attack on the Capitol in real time.

I remember the MAGAcreep women whining that she got pepper sprayed and saying "They shouldn't be doing this to us they should be doing it to BLM.

Fuck her AND you
And fuck you.

Could care less.

The insurrection attempt failed; the insurrectionists were hunted down like dogs. Hopefully Moby Blob gets harpooned pretty soon. Why? Because they knew what we all have known...There was no conspiracy; you guys weren't entrapped, coerced, snookered, cheated, or even remotely prodded into acting like malcontents and felons.

My only hope is that the next time you guys do it; the cops open fire. That also goes for any move made by the left on the same scale at our nations capitol if/when Trump were to win and the Democrats were to nut up.
Same with BLM, moving target practice. Thug Hunt.

So did we. We saw police attacking protestors for no reason, beating them and putting them in the hospital.

We saw white men - Proud Boys carrying AR weapons causing the violence and looting, and Trump blaming it all on BLM and Anti-Fa.

Not one member of BLM was arrested for ANYTHING. The same cannot be said for your violent right wing terrorists.
You're a fucking liar. It was the scum rioters that attacked the police. Bitch.

You just made that up. The national guard could’ve been deployed on Capitol Hill days before January 6 to prevent the whole thing ….but Nancy Pelosi among other people do not let that happen.

Got anything to say about the BLM riots which actually killed 25 people?
Keep on telling yourself that...

Tucker's last employer paid out $750m for his lies and you keep believing him...

CLAIM: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi blocked the National Guard from coming to the Capitol during the Jan. 6 insurrection.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. As Speaker of the House, Pelosi does not direct the National Guard. Further, as the Capitol came under attack, she and the Senate Majority leader called for military assistance, including the National Guard.

Trump made the offer of National Guard troops. Mayor Bowser and Nancy Pelosi turned down his offer. That isn't open to debate. That's what happened.
Trump mentioned it to his Sec of Defense and HE ignored the offer. It went no further

The January 6 committee was a denigration of American history.

From the Carlson interview, perhaps one of the most important points to keep in mind was that according to the park police, all of the rioters who participated in the anti-Trump pro BLM riots by the White House in 2020 had their charges dropped including those who attempted to burn down a occupied hotel.. And there was more violence against police officers on that day, compared to what we saw on January 6. And if that doesn’t shake up my fellow Democrats nothing well. Facts do matter so check out the interview my friends.

Sund talks about the blatantly obvious politicalization and the clear-cut difference of the treatment of blm rioters to that of the j 6 rioters.

Hear from the former capital police chief Steven Sund on how Nancy Pelosi let him and his officers down.

Originally Tucker Carlson had interviewed the police chief on Fox News but Fox News banned the program a major let down for free speech from Fox News. But now that Tucker Carlson is free and he’s the most popular journalist in America right now by far and wide, He did another interview with the former capital police chief.

The interview shows us the corruption of the January 6 committee. It’s obvious though of course they are corrupt they never pursued the blm rioters…. It’s blatantly obvious that this tiny percentage of Americans that support the January 6 committee Also don’t care about facts… they don’t care about history they don’t care about Race harmony otherwise they would recognize the clear-cut difference between the BLM rioters who killed 25 people causing billions of dollars worth of damage attacking American institutions and American democracy all over the country.

What a beautiful victory for America that we have Tucker Carlson on Twitter,. And this tiny percentage of racists in America that support the January 6 committee keep on boggling their minds. They can’t stand Tucker Carlson’s videos receiving hundreds of millions of views on Twitter. Tucker Carlson is an American hero and God bless the former police chief Steven Sund …

The left don't listen to Tucker Carlson. Nothing will shake them up from their total and complete anti-Trump obsession.

STFU. Peddle your conspiracy lies elsewhere.

Yes. It was appalling. Prosecute all of them to the fullest extent of the law.

But hey, guess what, I can walk and chew gum at the same time. Unlike you snowflake cultists and your pathetic whataboutism.

This is really fucking simple old man - if Biden / Hillary / Obama broke the law, prosecute them.

But you losers in the Orange Cult will defend your messiah to your last breath no matter what he does. Because pathetic sad snowflake cult.

And you pretend to be American.

Big tough mother fucker says prosecute them all, knowing none of your people will ever actually be prosecuted.
Go eat a bag of dicks.

Peddle your propaganda and lies elsewhere.

But you losers in the beijing xiden cult will defend your messiah to your last breath no matter what the sack of shit spews or does.....or the harm AMERICA is suffering because of you SCUM demonRATS
And you pretend to be American.

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

They are members of a very tightly controlled Cult.

What are you going on about. This is just a simple fact. The national guard could’ve been deployed by Nancy Pelosi and others before January 6 and they did not do it. Had they deployed the National Guard there would’ve been no break in to the Capitol Hill building on j 6.

I’m in my mid 30s and I support RFK Junior for potus in 2024. I’m a proud Democrat that voted for trump in 2020 because of how racist and anti American the far left Democrat party went. RFK Junior seeks to right the wrongs.

The Democrat led January 6 committee did a horrendous job. They did not interview the most important people. And the 2020 riot by the White House instigated by BLM people was far more violent than January 6 2021 ….and all of those people who participated in that 2020 riot including people who attempted to burn down a occupied hotel, had their charges dropped. do you care about this sir …. or are you going to keep ranting and raving with personal attacks?

what you’re saying has nothing to do with the facts at hand.

You need to accept the fact that the J6 committee was nothing more than an infomercial and stop pretending that anyone actually thinks that they were hearings.
No one that wouldn't promote the infomercial narrative was allowed in.

Fuck YOU and your GASLIGHT THEATRE.
There was NO tHe iNsUrReCtIoN
:eusa_hand:

There was kind of an insurrection.
Democrat operatives used chaos to cause an insurrection of Government proceedings at the exact moment that debate was scheduled to begin on the fraud committed during the elections.
That timeline is not in question.

The FBI has admitted that a large percentage of the people in the crowd were agents or operatives.

There was kind of an insurrection.
Democrat operatives used chaos to cause an insurrection of Government proceedings at the exact moment that debate was scheduled to begin on the fraud committed during the elections.
That timeline is not in question.

The FBI has admitted that a large percentage of the people in the crowd were agents or operatives.
They have admitted no such thing. Post a link to THEM saying that

The January 6 committee was a denigration of American history.

From the Carlson interview, perhaps one of the most important points to keep in mind was that according to the park police, all of the rioters who participated in the anti-Trump pro BLM riots by the White House in 2020 had their charges dropped including those who attempted to burn down a occupied hotel.. And there was more violence against police officers on that day, compared to what we saw on January 6. And if that doesn’t shake up my fellow Democrats nothing well. Facts do matter so check out the interview my friends.

Sund talks about the blatantly obvious politicalization and the clear-cut difference of the treatment of blm rioters to that of the j 6 rioters.

Hear from the former capital police chief Steven Sund on how Nancy Pelosi let him and his officers down.

Originally Tucker Carlson had interviewed the police chief on Fox News but Fox News banned the program a major let down for free speech from Fox News. But now that Tucker Carlson is free and he’s the most popular journalist in America right now by far and wide, He did another interview with the former capital police chief.

The interview shows us the corruption of the January 6 committee. It’s obvious though of course they are corrupt they never pursued the blm rioters…. It’s blatantly obvious that this tiny percentage of Americans that support the January 6 committee Also don’t care about facts… they don’t care about history they don’t care about Race harmony otherwise they would recognize the clear-cut difference between the BLM rioters who killed 25 people causing billions of dollars worth of damage attacking American institutions and American democracy all over the country.

What a beautiful victory for America that we have Tucker Carlson on Twitter,. And this tiny percentage of racists in America that support the January 6 committee keep on boggling their minds. They can’t stand Tucker Carlson’s videos receiving hundreds of millions of views on Twitter. Tucker Carlson is an American hero and God bless the former police chief Steven Sund …

The "Republican" Leadership is working with Pelosi and the democrat Party.

Amazing that there are Americans still held as political prisoners in the DC Gulag

Forum List

Back