Addressing the January 6 propaganda committee- Tucker Carlson’s bombshell interview with the former capital police chief Steven Sund

you just described the xiden crime family.....surprised you acknowledge the TRUTH

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

No I didn't describe the Bidens at all. Trump has accused the Biden Family of the things his family did while in the White House. Jared and Ivanka got $3 billion. Don Jr. received $500 million from the Chinese. Ivanka received dozens of personal trade marks.

Trump accused the Bidens of being corrupt to deflect from the corruption and bribery going on in his White House - "Look!!! A squirrel!!!" 1/4 of his staff and cabinet were replaced in the first year due to incompetence, or corruption. Not a single member of Trump's Cabinet or staff are endorsing his campaign for President. Not even members of his own family.

Trump accused the Obama Administration of "spying on him" and that was a lie. He called Hillary Clinton "Crooked Hillary" and that was a lie. Trump said that Joe Biden extorted the Ukraine to help Burisma and that's a lie. Trump said he won the 2020 election, and that's a lie.

Trump investigated Hunter Biden for 5 years for corruption, and still no charges. Trump continues to accuse other of the crimes he's actually committing, and fools like you still believe him.

No I didn't describe the Bidens at all. Trump has accused the Biden Family of the things his family did while in the White House. Jared and Ivanka got $3 billion. Don Jr. received $500 million from the Chinese. Ivanka received dozens of personal trade marks.

Trump accused the Bidens of being corrupt to deflect from the corruption and bribery going on in his White House - "Look!!! A squirrel!!!" 1/4 of his staff and cabinet were replaced in the first year due to incompetence, or corruption. Not a single member of Trump's Cabinet or staff are endorsing his campaign for President. Not even members of his own family.

Trump accused the Obama Administration of "spying on him" and that was a lie. He called Hillary Clinton "Crooked Hillary" and that was a lie. Trump said that Joe Biden extorted the Ukraine to help Burisma and that's a lie. Trump said he won the 2020 election, and that's a lie.

Trump investigated Hunter Biden for 5 years for corruption, and still no charges. Trump continues to accuse other of the crimes he's actually committing, and fools like you still believe him.
yo, retard---remember the PLEA deal that blew up for hunter-wunter--the crack head....
wait, i suppose that was a lie also...
everything you typed is is DEBUNKED---it all happened---
let me guess, you still don't think the crack heads laptop is real, right?
you are just 1 fucking retard, that can't handle TRUTH

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

It haunts the lib loon liars to hear it from the horses mouth. Therefore, naturally, thinkers are hearing him wrong

not as special as Hit-lery trading service members lives for weapons
you are 1 fucking retard.....

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
ivanka’s kept hubby got on his knees for some Saudi style.

Forum List

Back