Addressing the January 6 propaganda committee- Tucker Carlson’s bombshell interview with the former capital police chief Steven Sund

It's not just that she failed to provide National Guard troops for over 70 minutes while the Capitol Police Chief called begging for help 31 times during that time period...it's that she then turned around and asked why Trump didn't do more to stop the riot, Lesh!
Did you want to take a crack at explaining why SHE wasn't called to testify in front of the House Committee? What would make her "off limits"?
So you're trying to blame Pelosi for their not being enough police to control you wild animals breaking into the Capitol. Nice try, gaslighter.

The January 6 committee was a denigration of American history.

From the Carlson interview, perhaps one of the most important points to keep in mind was that according to the park police, all of the rioters who participated in the anti-Trump pro BLM riots by the White House in 2020 had their charges dropped including those who attempted to burn down a occupied hotel.. And there was more violence against police officers on that day, compared to what we saw on January 6. And if that doesn’t shake up my fellow Democrats nothing well. Facts do matter so check out the interview my friends.

Sund talks about the blatantly obvious politicalization and the clear-cut difference of the treatment of blm rioters to that of the j 6 rioters.

Hear from the former capital police chief Steven Sund on how Nancy Pelosi let him and his officers down.

Originally Tucker Carlson had interviewed the police chief on Fox News but Fox News banned the program a major let down for free speech from Fox News. But now that Tucker Carlson is free and he’s the most popular journalist in America right now by far and wide, He did another interview with the former capital police chief.

The interview shows us the corruption of the January 6 committee. It’s obvious though of course they are corrupt they never pursued the blm rioters…. It’s blatantly obvious that this tiny percentage of Americans that support the January 6 committee Also don’t care about facts… they don’t care about history they don’t care about Race harmony otherwise they would recognize the clear-cut difference between the BLM rioters who killed 25 people causing billions of dollars worth of damage attacking American institutions and American democracy all over the country.

What a beautiful victory for America that we have Tucker Carlson on Twitter,. And this tiny percentage of racists in America that support the January 6 committee keep on boggling their minds. They can’t stand Tucker Carlson’s videos receiving hundreds of millions of views on Twitter. Tucker Carlson is an American hero and God bless the former police chief Steven Sund …

Fake news.

So you're trying to blame Pelosi for their not being enough police to control you wild animals breaking into the Capitol. Nice try, gaslighter.
When the Chief of the Capitol Police calls the House Sgt. at Arms 31 times, trying desperately to get help from the National Guard and gets no response for 70 minutes because he needs to get Nancy Pelosi to sign off on it? Who would you blame for things going south?

When that same Chief of Police testifies that he was never briefed about intelligence reports predicting violence on January 6th...reports that Pelosi saw and STILL refused Trump's offer of National Guard troops?

Care to take a stab at explaining why the person who was made the call on that wasn't called to testify in front of the Congressional committee that was supposedly trying to get to the bottom of what happened?

When the Chief of the Capitol Police calls the House Sgt. at Arms 31 times, trying desperately to get help from the National Guard and gets no response for 70 minutes because he needs to get Nancy Pelosi to sign off on it? Who would you blame for things going south?

When that same Chief of Police testifies that he was never briefed about intelligence reports predicting violence on January 6th...reports that Pelosi saw and STILL refused Trump's offer of National Guard troops?

Care to take a stab at explaining why the person who was made the call on that wasn't called to testify in front of the Congressional committee that was supposedly trying to get to the bottom of what happened?
Pelosi doesnt direct the National Guard. The decision on whether to call National Guard troops to the Capitol is made by what is known as the Capitol Police Board, which is made up of the House Sergeant at Arms, the Senate Sergeant at Arms and the Architect of the Capitol. The board decided not to call the guard ahead of the insurrection but did eventually request assistance after the rioting had already begun, and the troops arrived several hours later.

STFU. Peddle your conspiracy lies elsewhere.

Yes. It was appalling. Prosecute all of them to the fullest extent of the law.

But hey, guess what, I can walk and chew gum at the same time. Unlike you snowflake cultists and your pathetic whataboutism.

This is really fucking simple old man - if Biden / Hillary / Obama broke the law, prosecute them.

But you losers in the Orange Cult will defend your messiah to your last breath no matter what he does. Because pathetic sad snowflake cult.

And you pretend to be American.

America is getting tired of THIS ^^^ BULLSHIT from the leftard scumbags.

This tripe is getting beaten down in public now. Even in the board room. (I was just there).

Leftards are finished, they just don't know it yet.

They don’t want to get to any bottom whatsoever

Pelosi doesnt direct the National Guard. The decision on whether to call National Guard troops to the Capitol is made by what is known as the Capitol Police Board, which is made up of the House Sergeant at Arms, the Senate Sergeant at Arms and the Architect of the Capitol. The board decided not to call the guard ahead of the insurrection but did eventually request assistance after the rioting had already begun, and the troops arrived several hours later.
Incorrect

The Chief of the Capitol Police has testified that he called the House Sgt at Arms 31 times desperately trying to get National Guard troops and it took over 70 minutes for Nancy Pelosi to approve that request, John. So why did it take over an hour for that to happen?

The Chief of the Capitol Police has testified that he called the House Sgt at Arms 31 times desperately trying to get National Guard troops and it took over 70 minutes for Nancy Pelosi to approve that request, John. So why did it take over an hour for that to happen?
An hour isnt that long.

They crafted the riot snd needed it to occur

Fuck your video and fuck Tuckems.

I watched that attack on the Capitol in real time.

Big fucking deal. I watched 8 months of racial riots in real time.

I remember the MAGAcreep women whining that she got pepper sprayed and saying "They shouldn't be doing this to us they should be doing it to BLM.

Nah, that's too good for BLM. The communist thieves should have been strung up by the titties till dead Dead DEAD.

Fuck her AND you

Not into the group thing. Too complicated. Don't worry, you'll get your red hot poker. Won't be me giving it to you though. Too scummy for my tastes.

Nah, that's too good for BLM. The communist thieves should have been strung up by the titties till dead Dead DEAD.

Not into the group thing. Too complicated. Don't worry, you'll get your red hot poker. Won't be me giving it to you though. Too scummy for my tastes.

All of these are irrelevant "whataboutisms" that real conservatives would have rejected 30 years ago.

But because you losers are all about white grievance, you think this justifies your Orange Messiah's crimes!

You're too much of a coward. Isnt that right fascist?

The January 6 committee was a denigration of American history.

From the Carlson interview, perhaps one of the most important points to keep in mind was that according to the park police, all of the rioters who participated in the anti-Trump pro BLM riots by the White House in 2020 had their charges dropped including those who attempted to burn down a occupied hotel.. And there was more violence against police officers on that day, compared to what we saw on January 6. And if that doesn’t shake up my fellow Democrats nothing well. Facts do matter so check out the interview my friends.

Sund talks about the blatantly obvious politicalization and the clear-cut difference of the treatment of blm rioters to that of the j 6 rioters.

Hear from the former capital police chief Steven Sund on how Nancy Pelosi let him and his officers down.

Originally Tucker Carlson had interviewed the police chief on Fox News but Fox News banned the program a major let down for free speech from Fox News. But now that Tucker Carlson is free and he’s the most popular journalist in America right now by far and wide, He did another interview with the former capital police chief.

The interview shows us the corruption of the January 6 committee. It’s obvious though of course they are corrupt they never pursued the blm rioters…. It’s blatantly obvious that this tiny percentage of Americans that support the January 6 committee Also don’t care about facts… they don’t care about history they don’t care about Race harmony otherwise they would recognize the clear-cut difference between the BLM rioters who killed 25 people causing billions of dollars worth of damage attacking American institutions and American democracy all over the country.

What a beautiful victory for America that we have Tucker Carlson on Twitter,. And this tiny percentage of racists in America that support the January 6 committee keep on boggling their minds. They can’t stand Tucker Carlson’s videos receiving hundreds of millions of views on Twitter. Tucker Carlson is an American hero and God bless the former police chief Steven Sund …

Why do you believe a man who admits lying to you about EVERYTHING he told you? Are you stupid????

So did we. We saw police attacking protestors for no reason, beating them and putting them in the hospital.

We saw white men - Proud Boys carrying AR weapons causing the violence and looting, and Trump blaming it all on BLM and Anti-Fa.

Not one member of BLM was arrested for ANYTHING. The same cannot be said for your violent right wing terrorists.

An hour isnt that long.
That's your response, John? An hour isn't that long? I wonder if the Capitol Police officers that were being overwhelmed would agree with that! That Police Chief made 31 calls for help during those 70 minutes. Watch his interview and tell me again that an hour isn't that long!

My question remains the same. Why did Nancy Pelosi not want the National Guard there providing security to the Capitol? Did she WANT a riot to take place? Is that why the Chief of Police wasn't given intelligence briefings about violence that was expected on Jan. 6th? Did Nancy Pelosi not want the Capital Police to be in a position where they could do their jobs?

Forum List

Back