Trump's respect for service members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your title of this thread really sucks! Really!
crying-baby.jpg

Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

This would fall perfectly inline with what he said about McCain. So if kneeling is disrespectful, what is this?

Ahhhh yes, more fake news. Anyone who has ever dealt with him knows this is bullshit. Hiden biden and the clintons, and the rest of the democrats though....yeah, we have actual video evidence of their contempt for service people.

As I noted, we have video of Trump doing it also to McCain so this fits his MO.

McCain was a vile piece of ship who was one of the Keating 5. And Trump denigrated him as a POLITICAL OPPONENT. Not a service member.

But you knew that, so you lie.

LOL. get a mirror.

"I like people who weren't captured."

I don't need a mirror, silly boi. It was a reference to McCain after he attacked Trump. McCain was drunk when he took that flight. He violated all sorts of military laws when he did that.

Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

This would fall perfectly inline with what he said about McCain. So if kneeling is disrespectful, what is this?

Trump Referred To American War Dead As ‘Losers’ And ‘Suckers’

The president allegedly made the comments in France in 2018 while speaking to his staff about U.S. service members who’d died in World War I.

President Donald Trump, who has been criticized in the past for making disparaging remarks about veterans and military families, reportedly referred to American service members who’d died in World War I as “losers” and “suckers” in conversations with his staff.

The Atlantic’s Jeffrey Goldberg, citing multiple anonymous sources who had firsthand knowledge of the conversations, reported Thursday on the president’s comments.

Associated Press reporter James LaPorta later corroborated Goldberg’s article, saying a senior Defense Department official had confirmed the information.

So sad to have a president refer to soldiers who sacrificed their lives as "losers" and "suckers". I am deeply offended.
~~~~~~~
What can anyone expect from you and Huffington Post but lies.

The president allegedly made the comments in France in 2018 while speaking to his staff about U.S. service members who’d died in World War I.

President Donald Trump, who has been criticized in the past for making disparaging remarks about veterans and military families, reportedly referred to American service members who’d died in World War I as “losers” and “suckers” in conversations with his staff.

The Atlantic’s Jeffrey Goldberg, citing multiple anonymous sources who had firsthand knowledge of the conversations, reported Thursday on the president’s comments.

Associated Press reporter James LaPorta later corroborated Goldberg’s article, saying a senior Defense Department official had confirmed the information.

So sad to have a president refer to soldiers who sacrificed their lives as "losers" and "suckers". I am deeply offended.
~~~~~~~

Are you so dumb that you think Huffington Post is the "source" of this story? Really...?

Two thumbs up. It needs cut. It would cost a fraction of what it does for the military to do what it is supposed to do, protect our borders. I would also be a huge benefit for the members of the military. No longer being killed in some stupid place they have no business being in. No more being away from family for months or years at a time.

I say let's go for more of that and give a break to those in the military.

Now granted Obama did the opposite and deserves any condemnation coming his way.

citing multiple anonymous sources

That's some solid reporting right there.

Two thumbs up. It needs cut. It would cost a fraction of what it does for the military to do what it is supposed to do, protect our borders. I would also be a huge benefit for the members of the military. No longer being killed in some stupid place they have no business being in. No more being away from family for months or years at a time.

Now granted Obama did the opposite and deserves any condemnation coming his way.

No kidding, now you loons are for using the military to protect our borders? Sure didn't seem that way a few months ago.

Sorry, but the primary purpose of the military is to project power to the rest of the world in pursuit of our nation's goals, not guard the borders like you claim. Guarding the borders is what the Border Patrol is for, not the military.

No kidding, now you loons are for using the military to protect our borders? Sure didn't seem that way a few months ago.

I'm assuming you are talking about the southern border. I would make that trade. Bring them all home and give them a post on the border.

I'm assuming you are talking about the southern border. I would make that trade. Bring them all home and give them a post on the border.

You should have communicated that to the other loonies....one that wants to be VP.

2020 Democrats challenge Trump's use of troops at Mexico border

~~~~~~~

Are you so dumb that you think Huffington Post is the "source" of this story? Really...?

Then why did you use the link to make your point? It was your source not mine.... ....

You should have communicated that to the other loonies....one that wants to be VP.

2020 Democrats challenge Trump's use of troops at Mexico border

Harris was an awful pick. She isn't going to listen to me.

~~~~~~~

Then why did you use the link to make your point? It was your source not mine.... ....

Funny. Because Huffington Post is mostly an outlet for various news stories. My post also contained the live links to the source of the story. Okay...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back