Trump's respect for service members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scraping shit off the bottom of the barrel, eh?

Wanna start comparing notes on Biden the hair sniffing (young girls too!), flip-flopping, blowing in the wind, racism filled human (with quotes that prove it)? More on the bottom of the barrel. The corrupt family man with corrupt man-child, swamp dwelling, money grabbing, politician who has done nothing for this country. For a moment, he thought he was helping the country by negotiating with his "segregationist" friends and writing crime bills to bend the court system against people of color. More racist BS he was responsible for. He's a dick. Complete, utter dick. If he were my "Uncle Joe" he'd be disowned by my family. Slimy doesn't even begin to describe him. So fuck off with your scraping of the bottom of the barrel.

Of course this is my opinion but there is plenty of evidence to back up most if not all of it!

...He is the highest ranking member of the US military and you have been demonizing him since day one, hypocrite.
Incorrect. Rump is the civilian Commander-in-Chief of the US military; he is not actually a member; he never earned the right to call himself that.
He is at the top of the US Military Chain of Command. Even Generals have to salute him.

Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

This would fall perfectly inline with what he said about McCain. So if kneeling is disrespectful, what is this?

according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day.......multiple sources tell The Atlantic......according to three sources with direct knowledge of this event.....According to sources with knowledge of the president’s views.

Wow! Very convincing. Durr.

This would fall perfectly inline with what he said about McCain.

McCain was a whiny twat.

And his service to the country should be demeaned and disrespected because of that?
You deman Trump, despite the fact that he is serving our country as POTUS.

Politicians have never had that happen to them have they,

You've never seen me demean Trump's military service have you?
He is the highest ranking person in the US military and you have been demonizing him since day one, hypocrite.

Day 1? I was glad Hillary lost.

Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

This would fall perfectly inline with what he said about McCain. So if kneeling is disrespectful, what is this?

according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day.......multiple sources tell The Atlantic......according to three sources with direct knowledge of this event.....According to sources with knowledge of the president’s views.

McCain was a whiny twat.

And his service to the country should be demeaned and disrespected because of that?

He is the highest ranking person in the US military and you have been demonizing him since day one, hypocrite.

Me too, but I wasn’t happy Trump won.

We all know by now, other than the dumb R partisans, that Don is a major league asshole with no class.

Poof, New Rule: No Democrats or Republicans allowed on the ballot.. Okay, go vote!

McCain was a whiny twat.

We all know by now, other than the dumb R partisans, that Don is a major league asshole with no class.
He is an asshole, but he isnt incompetent, unlike the morons the dems just picked to run the nation.

Trump Referred To American War Dead As ‘Losers’ And ‘Suckers’

The president allegedly made the comments in France in 2018 while speaking to his staff about U.S. service members who’d died in World War I.

President Donald Trump, who has been criticized in the past for making disparaging remarks about veterans and military families, reportedly referred to American service members who’d died in World War I as “losers” and “suckers” in conversations with his staff.

The Atlantic’s Jeffrey Goldberg, citing multiple anonymous sources who had firsthand knowledge of the conversations, reported Thursday on the president’s comments.

Associated Press reporter James LaPorta later corroborated Goldberg’s article, saying a senior Defense Department official had confirmed the information.

So sad to have a president refer to soldiers who sacrificed their lives as "losers" and "suckers". I am deeply offended.

Last edited:

The reason nobody has seen you demean Trump's military service is because there is nothing there to demean. How can you demean something that never happened?

McCain was a whiny twat.

I didn't want Trump to win but I really wanted Hillary to lose. Pretty much the same this time. I really do not want Biden to win but I really want Trump to lose.

Either way we lose.

Rachel Maddow is also currently discussing this topic - and adding more of Trump's past negative comments about our soldiers.

Last edited:

No, he's not the highest ranking person in the military, as he is not in the military. One of the things that they made sure of was that the president wouldn't be an active military person, as they thought that civilian control was better, which is why the president has always been a civilian when they took office. Former military have been president, but never while they were on active duty. No, Trump has no rank in the military, but he does control them as CIC.

The president allegedly made the comments in France in 2018 while speaking to his staff about U.S. service members who’d died in World War I.

President Donald Trump, who has been criticized in the past for making disparaging remarks about veterans and military families, reportedly referred to American service members who’d died in World War I as “losers” and “suckers” in conversations with his staff.

The Atlantic’s Jeffrey Goldberg, citing multiple anonymous sources who had firsthand knowledge of the conversations, reported Thursday on the president’s comments.

Associated Press reporter James LaPorta later corroborated Goldberg’s article, saying a senior Defense Department official had confirmed the information.

So sad to have a president refer to soldiers who sacrificed their lives as "losers" and "suckers". I am deeply offended.
"The Atlantic’s Jeffrey Goldberg, citing multiple anonymous sources who had firsthand knowledge of the conversations, reported Thursday on the president’s comments."

LMAO @ how Gullible you Leftist Sheeple are for the Fake News MSM .....

It's hilarious seeing all the Stupid Shit you people are so gullible to believe.

...He is the highest ranking member of the US military and you have been demonizing him since day one, hypocrite.
Incorrect. Rump is the civilian Commander-in-Chief of the US military; he is not actually a member; he never earned the right to call himself that.
He is at the top of the US Military Chain of Command. Even Generals have to salute him.

So what? Doesn't change the fact that he is not in the military, and is a civilian, and does not hold a specific rank. Yes, he is CIC, but that is because he's president. No, he holds no rank, nor does he wear a uniform. He is a civilian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back