Trump's respect for service members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

This would fall perfectly inline with what he said about McCain. So if kneeling is disrespectful, what is this?

Ahhhh yes, more fake news. Anyone who has ever dealt with him knows this is bullshit. Hiden biden and the clintons, and the rest of the democrats though....yeah, we have actual video evidence of their contempt for service people.

As I noted, we have video of Trump doing it also to McCain so this fits his MO.

McCain was being an asshole and I am glad that TRump was the type of man to not let it pass.

But he said the exact very same thing about McCain as he is accused of saying here so it's hardly a stretch to believe he did it.

Yes, it is stretch. To imagine that a harsh word said against a single person, in the heat of the moment, is justification for believing an unsupported allegation made years later by his enemies.

That Trump would call our veterans losers is exactly what Trump would say. Listen Trumpism is a cult. You see it in threads like this. No matter the proof and evidence against Trump it is fake news.

‘Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” is the quintessential Donald Trump.

This is the real Donald Trump and you cultists just can‘t come to grips with it.

You are raving.

Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

This would fall perfectly inline with what he said about McCain. So if kneeling is disrespectful, what is this?

according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day.......multiple sources tell The Atlantic......according to three sources with direct knowledge of this event.....According to sources with knowledge of the president’s views.

Wow! Very convincing. Durr.

This would fall perfectly inline with what he said about McCain.

McCain was a whiny twat.

And his service to the country should be demeaned and disrespected because of that?

Nope. He did a great service.
When he came home he was a complete twat.

I don't disagree. Trump disparaged his service.

Well, he was a bit of a shit pilot.

It was a sh1t war.

I heard he kicked a baby after he said that stuff too. Does anyone have a video of this unbelievable event?

That Trump would call our veterans losers is exactly what Trump would say. Listen Trumpism is a cult. You see it in threads like this. No matter the proof and evidence against Trump it is fake news.

‘Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” is the quintessential Donald Trump.

This is the real Donald Trump and you cultists just can‘t come to grips with it.

You are raving.

Trumpers should just admit they could care less what Trump thinks of dead or disabled veterans. They’ll support Trump no matter what he says or what he thinks. At least that would be honest.

Ahhhh yes, more fake news. Anyone who has ever dealt with him knows this is bullshit. Hiden biden and the clintons, and the rest of the democrats though....yeah, we have actual video evidence of their contempt for service people.

McCain was being an asshole and I am glad that TRump was the type of man to not let it pass.

But he said the exact very same thing about McCain as he is accused of saying here so it's hardly a stretch to believe he did it.

Yes, it is stretch. To imagine that a harsh word said against a single person, in the heat of the moment, is justification for believing an unsupported allegation made years later by his enemies.

But it was exactly the same reaction. Trump didn't want to go to the cemetery so this was his reaction. The exact same reaction towards McCain.

according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day.......multiple sources tell The Atlantic......according to three sources with direct knowledge of this event.....According to sources with knowledge of the president’s views.

McCain was a whiny twat.

And his service to the country should be demeaned and disrespected because of that?
You deman Trump, despite the fact that he is serving our country as POTUS.

You are raving.

Trumpers should just admit they don’t give a damn what Trump thinks of dead or disabled veterans. They’ll support Trump no matter what he says or what he thinks.

You should be able to speak of the other half of the country, without talking like a retarded child.

That you cannot, says that you are a retarded child.

You are raving.

Trumps should just be admit they don’t give a damn what Trump thinks of dead or disabled veterans. End this charade.
Trump is an awful, ugly human being and his obedient sheep are down there in the sewer with him.

But it was exactly the same reaction. Trump didn't want to go to the cemetery so this was his reaction. The exact same reaction towards McCain.

McCain was being a complete asshole and deserved to be taken to account for it.

As one of the people being insulted by McCain, I appreciated it. and imo, McCain still owes me and the millions of people he insulted, an apology.

You are raving.

Trumps should just be admit they don’t give a damn what Trump thinks of dead or disabled veterans. End this charade.
Trump is an awful, ugly human being and his obedient sheep are down there in the sewer with him.

Trump is course and vulgar, but he is doing a fine job as President and he compares very well to the blood thirsty mob that your side has degenerated into.

Yes.

Cadet Bone Spurs holds military folk in contempt.

After all, he dodged the draft because he was afraid, and used Daddy's money to buy a doctor to keep him out.

And every member of the US Armed Forces and every veteran with an IQ higher than that of a cocker spaniel understands that.

Ever wonder why he doesn't routinely visit VA hospitals?

Mostly because the patients (inpatient and clinic outpatients) know he's NOT one of US...

Draft-dodgers ( Bubba, Sleepy Old Uncle Joe, Cadet Bone Spurs, etc. ) are only a couple of notches higher than Hanoi Jane in many veteran's eyes...

Last edited:

You are raving.

Trumpers should just admit they don’t give a damn what Trump thinks of dead or disabled veterans. They’ll support Trump no matter what he says or what he thinks.

You should be able to speak of the other half of the country, without talking like a retarded child.

LOL.... I must have hit a nerve. When confronted with the truth you have to resort to these childish attacks. Just admit it. You really don‘t give a damn what Trump believes or says. You will support him no matter what. The truth will set you free.

McCain was a whiny twat.

Politicians have never had that happen to them have they,

You've never seen me demean Trump's military service have you?

As one of the people being insulted by McCain, I appreciated it. and imo, McCain still owes me and the millions of people he insulted, an apology.

I've noted over and over that McCain deserved all kinds of scorn but not his military service.

You are raving.

LOL.... I must have hit a nerve. When confronted with the truth you have to resort to these childish attacks. Just admit it. You really don‘t give a damn what Trump believes or says. You will support him no matter what. The truth will set you free.

No, that I respond to you with the level of respect you deserve, does not indicate that you had a point, nor reflect on me at all.

You are the one talking like a retarded child.

President Trump is doing a fine job, especially compared to your side who are busy supporting marxist mobs in the streets.

I've noted over and over that McCain deserved all kinds of scorn but not his military service.

Correct, Trump's off the hip attack was unfair to McCain's impressive military service.

ON the other hand, what McCain said, was McCain being a complete asshole to the majority of his former supporters, who deserved a lot better from him.

Correct, Trump's off the hip attack was unfair to McCain's impressive military service.

ON the other hand, what McCain said, was McCain being a complete asshole to the majority of his former supporters, who deserved a lot better from him.

No argument from me here.

What did mccain do that was so bad? Probably said a decent thing about social security and Medicare, you know, 2 of the greatest accomplishments of this nation.

McCain was a whiny twat.

Politicians have never had that happen to them have they,

You've never seen me demean Trump's military service have you?
He is the highest ranking person in the US military and you have been demonizing him since day one, hypocrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back