Trump's respect for service members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's not enough that he's a racist, it's not enough that he's a sexist, it's not enough that he's a xhenophobe, it's not enough that he's an Islamophobe, it's not enough that he's a homophobe, it's not enough that he's a religious bigot...

Donald Trump just compounded it all by the most disgusting act he has ever committed: denigrating the service of our military men in uniform, too many of which from my generation paid the ultimate price in Iraq and Afghanistan

i have only one word to describe Trump...PATHETIC!

Trump squirms at cemeteries and farts out pathetic comments because he fears death more than most.
In death, he ends up next to his father. Getting yelled at, slapped and second guessed.
For Eternity.

Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

This would fall perfectly inline with what he said about McCain. So if kneeling is disrespectful, what is this?

Two thumbs up. It needs cut. It would cost a fraction of what it does for the military to do what it is supposed to do, protect our borders. I would also be a huge benefit for the members of the military. No longer being killed in some stupid place they have no business being in. No more being away from family for months or years at a time.

I say let's go for more of that and give a break to those in the military.

Now granted Obama did the opposite and deserves any condemnation coming his way.

Obummer cut benefits to soldiers, idiot. It did nothing to the overall budget where obummer and his cronies stole hundreds of millions from military projects. Why do you think the Dems and rinos want to get rid of Trump. He cut off their gravy train of war.

Trump also instituted real reforms in the VA which has helped millions of soldiers.

Not one of your fucking "professional" politicians were able to do that in decades.

So the one president who HAS helped military service members, is Trump, so blow your bullshit out your ass.

Trump Referred To American War Dead As ‘Losers’ And ‘Suckers’

The president allegedly made the comments in France in 2018 while speaking to his staff about U.S. service members who’d died in World War I.

President Donald Trump, who has been criticized in the past for making disparaging remarks about veterans and military families, reportedly referred to American service members who’d died in World War I as “losers” and “suckers” in conversations with his staff.

The Atlantic’s Jeffrey Goldberg, citing multiple anonymous sources who had firsthand knowledge of the conversations, reported Thursday on the president’s comments.

Associated Press reporter James LaPorta later corroborated Goldberg’s article, saying a senior Defense Department official had confirmed the information.

So sad to have a president refer to soldiers who sacrificed their lives as "losers" and "suckers". I am deeply offended.

citing multiple anonymous sources

That's some solid reporting right there.

Multiple fabrications is the actual meaning.

Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

This would fall perfectly inline with what he said about McCain. So if kneeling is disrespectful, what is this?

Sounds like bullshit.

It does.

"For his actions as part of a joint task force that saved dozens of hostages, Sgt. Maj. Thomas “Patrick” Payne, an #USArmy #Ranger, will be awarded the #MedalofHonor, the White House announced #Wednesday."

EhBmJG_XcAIGvEY

there's a reason Don McGahn called Trump "King Kong" behind his back, to describe his volcanic anger

Fake news is fake.

Uniformed sources told this reporter...

Trump said Americans who died in war are ‘losers’ and ‘suckers’ Nothing else has to be said. He is a piece of shit. Report: Trump disparaged US war dead as ‘losers,’ ‘suckers’ Who ever follows this man is him, and he is them. This is who the right is . They can't hide this fact , they have totally sold out our country, our flag and our constitution. His supporters are scummy low lives , who would do better being Russian then American.

"I like people who weren't captured". We all heard that.

Trump couldn't be bothered to honor dead solders because of the rain.

Fuck that asshole and his make believe bone spurs.

BLM was established around 2013 in response to the Trevon M incident. So it has been around for 7 years. It was started by black people. It receives money from a lot of people and a lot of corporate names that most are familiar with. Has the movement became a monster well everyone has an opinion. Still the Soros connection is a well know right wing agenda pushed by them. Soros has so much money that he gives it away. My guess is well even Rappers are repubs. Kanya being the most famous one.

Trump said Americans who died in war are ‘losers’ and ‘suckers’ Nothing else has to be said. He is a piece of shit. Report: Trump disparaged US war dead as ‘losers,’ ‘suckers’ Who ever follows this man is him, and he is them. This is who the right is . They can't hide this fact , they have totally sold out our country, our flag and our constitution. His supporters are scummy low lives , who would do better being Russian then American.

How can you tell? Its when he worries more about the polls than just doing or saying what he believes. But enough about Joe Biden.

If you have a recording of Trump saying any such thing as you stated as FACT, lets hear it. Otherwise I'm chalking it up to someone who doesnt like Trump making up shit in an election year.

You can tell by counting the number of people who will look the other way when confronted with ugly news about an idol. It is like the goose step march and they are all looking one way. Conveniently missing what is happening on the other side.

1599197789312.png

John McCain was a loser as a soldier and became a filthy, treasonous traitor and neocon madman in later years. The Fake News cannot get over the fact President Trump called him out on that fact even before it was clear John McCain colluded with Barry Hussaine Obama, etc., to push the Russian Hoax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back