Trump's National Security Team Attempted To Commit Treason Against Trump

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Trump national security team attempted to convince him to reverse hold on Ukraine aid

For weeks and weeks, I heard Trump and his supporters say that if a witness doesn't have direct knowledge to the meetings between Trump and Ukraine, then their testimony doesn't count -- I heard Trump say that when his top aides testify (Pompeo, Bolton, Mulvaney, Giuliani, Fox & Friends), they will expose Biden and the Dems and lots of people will be going to jail for colluding with Ukraine to bring down Trump...Now, Trumpers are saying it is outrageous and unconstitutional to even ask those witnesses to testify, what do these Dems think this is?? a trial??

However, now I see why Trump is so against his own people testifying -- because he has brilliantly made his own people walk right into his trap -- and he has exposed their diabolical plan to bring down his presidency..These people he was forced to appoint to his cabinet, the John Boltons, the Mike Pompeos, the Mike Espers, the Steve Doocys of the world -- they all tried to commit treason against Trump....

"President Trump's national security advisers intervened in an attempt to get the president to release a hold on nearly $400 million in military aid to Ukraine but were not successful in their endeavor. Former national security adviser John Bolton, Secretary of Defense Mark Esper, and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo reportedly... tried to convince him that releasing the aid was in the best interest of the United States."

All this time, Pompeo and others (especially Fox & Friends) have been telling us that there was absolutely nothing wrong with withholding aid while all this time they were secretly trying to stop Trump from withholding aid... So basically, the reason Trump can't allow these people to testify is because he can't trust that these people won't say things that hurt him -- because he has already caught them in the act of trying to bring down his presidency...and he can't fire them because reasons and freedom...plus Putin has the evidence that the Dems and Ukraine meddled in our elections, he just needs to hand it over to Giuliani...but he can't do that until John Durham releases his report that will totally own the libs....

Forum List

Back