House Republicans Blame Greene And Freedom Caucus For Lack Of Border Wins

Better keep an eye to the sky. That S-300 system isn’ going to protect you anymore.

I will look up when I see your plane taking you to....
wherever you will be moving skrewey.

Illegal aliens are.....guess what Mrs. Jones.....ILLEGAL!
Nothing to fearmonger about.
Dimtards hate and avoid the law, real citizens abide by and enforce it....that simple.
‘Donald Trump on Wednesday privately pressured Senate Republicans to “kill” a bipartisan deal to secure the U.S. border because he doesn’t want President Joe Biden to chalk up a win ahead of the 2024 presidential election, according to a source familiar with the tenuous negotiations on the package.’

‘Donald Trump on Wednesday privately pressured Senate Republicans to “kill” a bipartisan deal to secure the U.S. border because he doesn’t want President Joe Biden to chalk up a win ahead of the 2024 presidential election, according to a source familiar with the tenuous negotiations on the package.’

All Poopeypants has to do to "chalk up a win" is to enforce the already existing laws concerning immigration and illegal invasion.
You drama queens pretend you don't already know that right Mrs. Jones?

Huh, you disagreed with my comment that illegal aliens are illegal.
Not too bright are you Mrs. Jones?

Republican politicians exploit the fear, ignorance, racism, bigotry, and hate of Republican voters with fearmongering and lies about immigrants and ‘the border.’
What lies?
Illegal invasion is illegal. We have all kinds of disease, criminality, drug trafficking, etc, passing through into our country unchecked. Then this illegal ilk is shipped all over the country at taxpayer expense to suck up benefits taken away from poor and veterans.
Sounds like you are doing the ignorant exploiting Mrs. Jones. How could anyone be so stupid as to support this?

Well heck a unnamed source is how I always want to make sure something is true 🤡

Forum List

Back