House Passes Aid To Ukraine, Israel, Taiwan. MTG, tRUMP, MAGA Lose.

WASHINGTON, April 20 (Reuters) - The Republican-controlled U.S. House of Representatives on Saturday passed the first in a series of bills in a $95 billion legislative package providing security assistance to Ukraine, Israel and Taiwan, over bitter objections from party hardliners.
More than two months have passed since the Democratic-majority Senate passed a similar measure and U.S. leaders from Democratic President Joe Biden to top Senate Republican Mitch McConnell have been urging embattled House Speaker Mike Johnson to bring it up for a vote.

And tRump can do nothing, because he is powerless and weak.

Hey Vladimir. Stick your head up.

IMG_6807.jpeg

WASHINGTON, April 20 (Reuters) - The Republican-controlled U.S. House of Representatives on Saturday passed the first in a series of bills in a $95 billion legislative package providing security assistance to Ukraine, Israel and Taiwan, over bitter objections from party hardliners.
More than two months have passed since the Democratic-majority Senate passed a similar measure and U.S. leaders from Democratic President Joe Biden to top Senate Republican Mitch McConnell have been urging embattled House Speaker Mike Johnson to bring it up for a vote.

And tRump can do nothing, because he is powerless and weak.

Hey Vladimir. Stick your head up.
Hi Skew; I recall vividly The Democrats pulling the plug on 'Nam back in 1975 and it has disgusted me ever since. I hoped like hell that the Pubbies did not do the same with the Ukes as corrupt as they've been. It is my HOPE that the Euros have got the message and step up in their own back yard. I have ZERO expectation that the Biden admin will handle the war any better than they have already which is to say that it is a totally inept corrupt performance. of course it won't be fixed up until Trump is elected.

Greg

The president of Ukraine gives is a standing ovation to Nazi from World War II in Canada. Lefties and neoconservatives act like everything’s fine.

Notice what’s going on with Biden supporters and neo conservatives, all they pretty much could do is launch personal attacks, post trolling pictures, as they have no substance to their arguments.

I feel for any honest supporter of Ukraine, who rejects Adolf Hitler…. The honest Ukrainians have a horrendous president.
Huh? Wasn't that Trudeau's guest who was the Nazi??

Greg

Sorry tankies. You are not only a minority, you're on the wrong side of history.

Like tankies usually are.

America’s allies and enemies have started to wonder if the U.S. is too consumed with infighting to defend itself and its interests. So put down a marker: Even a dysfunctional and narrowly divided Congress perceives the world’s dangers and has decided to meet the occasion.​
The House of Representatives on Saturday passed separate bills to support Ukraine, Israel and Taiwan. A fourth bill that cleared the House would seize frozen Russian sovereign assets and force a sale of the Chinese-controlled social media app TikTok, among other priorities.​
All four bills cleared the House with more than 300 votes, albeit with shifting bipartisan coalitions. ...​
At the core of these bills is U.S. self-defense. Some $23 billion of the roughly $60 billion Ukraine bill will replenish U.S. weapons stocks with better equipment than what America has given to Kyiv. Another $11 billion is marked for U.S. troops in Europe for ship and aircraft maintenance and more. ...​
The substance of the bills has been drowned out by the drama over whether Mr. Johnson will be deposed as Speaker. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene wields an assassin’s veto in the GOP’s thin majority. Yet she represents only a rump minority: She was given the opportunity to offer an amendment stripping out money for Ukraine, and it commanded only 71 ayes.​

Forum List

Back