Trumps Muslim Travel Ban Excludes Countries Where He Does Business . . .

hqdefault.jpg

He was about to be a refugee to the U.S. from Syria until Trump signed his Muslim ban EO.
Bullshit.

oplz.gif
Oh please WHAT.......You have been challenged to find any reference to Islam in the EO....Have at it.

He was about to be a refugee to the U.S. from Syria until Trump signed his Muslim ban EO.
I don't remember mass protests when obama did travel bans.

You?

That's because 1) we did not found out until years after it happened and 2) it was not based on a religion
Why didn't you find that out? I remember Fox News reporting it and praising obama about it at the time.

You, praising obama for that decision?

Again, we can't tell.

even if those countries are deeply involved in financing terrorists:'

Trump's Muslim ban excludes countries linked to his businesses
Here's an important FACT the whiny libs are delibertely missing in their FALSE narrative.
The Executive Order is NOT a "Muslim ban"....
Nowhere in the text of the Order are the terms "Islam", "Muslim" mentioned.
Furthermore, there is NO reference of ANY kind to ANY religion or religious group.
I challenge anyone to find otherwise.
What Trump's Executive Order on Immigration Does—and Doesn't Do
Full text of Trump's executive order on 7-nation ban, refugee suspension - CNNPolitics.com

Funny stuff, but

Trump says US will prioritize Christian refugees - CNNPolitics.com
I am not interested in opinion pieces.
Once again, you are challenged to find ANY reference to Islam in the Executive Order.
Any response not on point is rejected.

That's because 1) we did not found out until years after it happened and 2) it was not based on a religion
Neither is this Executive Order.
Full text of Trump's executive order on 7-nation ban, refugee suspension - CNNPolitics.com
In the link above, please find any reference to the Islamic religion and any mention of a ban which specifically applies to ANY religion.[/QUOTE]

They don't care what it actually says they won't even read it most of them probably can't read, they just want to build a talking points lie about it.

Hey liberal idiots...remember this...these Fundementalist Islamic Terrorist were here on student visas.

Saudis and Egyptians. Countries not on the ban, because Trump's personal special interests are that really matter.

But your point is no restrictions at all. Loser.

Let's hear you make a GOOD argument as to why Saudi Arabia should NOT be on the list.

After you make the argument why Syrians should not be on the list.

lol, see? He has NO good argument why the Saudis shouldn't be on the list.

Just one more Trump puppet.

Here's an important FACT the whiny libs are delibertely missing in their FALSE narrative.
Furthermore, there is NO reference of ANY kind to ANY religion or religious group.

Funny stuff, but

Once again, you are challenged to find ANY reference to Islam in the Executive Order.

You're denying that Trump said he'll prioritize CHRISTIAN Syrians getting in?

lol, Trump puppets all over this thread lol.

Trumps ban is now Obamas fault?
No one said that, snowflake - Barry doesn't get to claim credit for protecring Americans.

This just means snowflakes are falsely demonizing Trump for the nations effected - BARRY PICKED THEM.
Thats total BS. I can assure you that Trump would never follow through on anything that Obama started
Wrong again, snowflake. ALL media is reporting this list was created by OBAMA.

YOU LOSE!
Link???
Turn on the news right now, dumbass.
The OP is just emoting. One caveat. He nor will his left wing hand wringing cohorts ever consider opening their home or their neighborhood to these people. As long as the refugees are not THEIR problem, they say "flood the nation"...

In the link above, please find any reference to the Islamic religion and any mention of a ban which specifically applies to ANY religion.

They don't care what it actually says they won't even read it most of them probably can't read, they just want to build a talking points lie about it.[/QUOTE]

We know it's about MUSLIMS because Trump has openly stated that Syrian Christians are being given PRIORITY to get into the US,

not being banned from coming into the US.

Funny stuff, but

I deny nothing. Your post is rejected. Go read the executive order.
BTW, for over 40 years the Muslims have been waging a genocidal war against all non Muslims. Particularly hard hit are Coptic Christians. Who by the way continue to forgive their Islamist tormentors by offering prayer. Now it that not ironic.

Funny stuff, but

BTW, for over 40 years the Muslims have been waging a genocidal war against all non Muslims. Particularly hard hit are Coptic Christians. Who by the way continue to forgive their Islamist tormentors by offering prayer. Now it that not ironic.

So now you admit it's about banning Muslims. Geez, that was easier than I thought. The last guy I got to admit it went 3 posts, not 2.

lolol

You guys excoriate him for an imaginary Muslim ban, yet you ask why he isn't banning all Muslim countries.
Pay attention now.
The order says countries that support and train terrorists which the Obama Administration already has designated.
Saudi Arabia isn't on the list......yet.

Oh, and just for your information......this is what Democrats are defending.....the continuation of THIS:
C3XGcpQUoAAPvKF.jpg

In the link above, please find any reference to the Islamic religion and any mention of a ban which specifically applies to ANY religion.

They don't care what it actually says they won't even read it most of them probably can't read, they just want to build a talking points lie about it.

We know it's about MUSLIMS because Trump has openly stated that Syrian Christians are being given PRIORITY to get into the US,

not being banned from coming into the US.[/QUOTE]
Ahh..Here we go... "DID YOU SEE THAT EO?!!!!!! IT SAYS WHAT IT DOESN'T SAY!!!!
We say it is a ban on Muslims. And as long as we believe this and spread our idea, we can convince enough people to believe as we do, it will become fact"....
This ban on Muslims thing is a narrative. That is all. You said so yourself.
BTW genius,. Christians are an extreme minority in the Middle East. Less than 5%.
Christians are heavily oppressed and are brutalized by their Muslim counterparts in many ways.
What's your point?
In the early 1990s We set out to the Balkans to protect a brutalized and oppressed Muslim minority which was being systematically slaughtered by Croats and Serbs who have also been at each other's throats for all time.
The point is, your side's narrative on this issue is false. And that is supported by facts.
By this narrative, you have confirmed what has been common knowledge for quite some time. That Muslims are one of the latest infallible, unassailable politically correct protected classes of the Left.

not being banned from coming into the US.
Ahh..Here we go... "DID YOU SEE THAT EO?!!!!!! IT SAYS WHAT IT DOESN'T SAY!!!!
We say it is a ban on Muslims. And as long as we believe this and spread our idea, we can convince enough people to believe as we do, it will become fact"....
This ban on Muslims thing is a narrative. That is all. You said so yourself.
BTW genius,. Christians are an extreme minority in the Middle East. Less than 5%.
Christians are heavily oppressed and are brutalized by their Muslim counterparts in many ways.
What's your point?
In the early 1990s We set out to the Balkans to protect a brutalized and oppressed Muslim minority which was being systematically slaughtered by Croats and Serbs who have also been at each other's throats for all time.
The point is, your side's narrative on this issue is false. And that is supported by facts.
By this narrative, you have confirmed what has been common knowledge for quite some time. That Muslims are one of the latest infallible, unassailable politically correct protected classes of the Left.[/QUOTE]

I proved you don't know what you're talking about. Try for once to take it like a man.

Funny stuff, but

Your words won't dent their heads. Coptic Christians?

Not getting their Starbucks muffin quickly in the morning concerns them more.

Forum List

Back