Biden needs to

Thanks for proving my point, dummy.
You didn't post a quote of who I voted for, thus? And you haven't proved a damn thing.

iu

Tell it to his handlers. The guy has little awareness of where is or what he's supposed to be doing at any given time.

When the "Biden" name is mentioned.....

It goes without saying people are talking about his handler or handlers.;)

Biden needs to focus on the economy, jobs and inflation big time.
1. Promise to fight inflation. Ask congress for a bill to punish businesses for price jacking and swinking packages. This bill could also punish ceo's and boards jacking up prices to grant themselves tens of billions of dollars that cheats the consumers and hold them accountable.

2. Fight big business and enforce anti-trust which also forces inflations and economic problems. Lets stop 2, 3, and 4 companies controlling the entire soda, food, travel, etc, industry. Lets favor the little guy.

3. Has serious vision for jobs and rebuidling American leadership against major countries like China, etc. Building on his infrastructure and green jobs bill and polies. I am talking about major fdr like policies to put Americans back to work. I want him to come out big time for coast to coast improvement on our high speed rail, build up weak energy infrastructure that is causing major problems like in places like Texas and califorina. Goal should be no more black outs! Sciencewise he could be promising to bring fusion online within 4-10 years and getting America to the moon and to mars.

He needs to start acting like FDR, LBJ and Kennedy or he is in trouble. He needs real policy to beat Trump! He will have a real hard time winning reelection with only focusing on trumps crimes.

Yeah!
And then he should let in 10 million more illegal aliens!

He needs to start acting like FDR, LBJ and Kennedy

He should die in office like FDR and JFK?

Or he should decide not to run for reelection, like LBJ?

1. Promise to fight inflation. Ask congress for a bill to punish businesses for price jacking and swinking packages. This bill could also punish ceo's and boards jacking up prices to grant themselves tens of billions of dollars that cheats the consumers and hold them accountable.

2. Fight big business and enforce anti-trust which also forces inflations and economic problems. Lets stop 2, 3, and 4 companies controlling the entire soda, food, travel, etc, industry. Lets favor the little guy.

3. Has serious vision for jobs and rebuidling American leadership against major countries like China, etc. Building on his infrastructure and green jobs bill and polies. I am talking about major fdr like policies to put Americans back to work. I want him to come out big time for coast to coast improvement on our high speed rail, build up weak energy infrastructure that is causing major problems like in places like Texas and califorina. Goal should be no more black outs! Sciencewise he could be promising to bring fusion online within 4-10 years and getting America to the moon and to mars.

He needs to start acting like FDR, LBJ and Kennedy or he is in trouble. He needs real policy to beat Trump! He will have a real hard time winning reelection with only focusing on trumps crimes.
Well if you vote for Trump we will take care of all that. Big business is not causing inflation the fact that this administration is printing trillions is causing inflation.

Biden isn't going to beat Trump. Trump might beat Trump, but after tomorrow, it will be his election to lose. After that completely ridiculous staged return to the White House From COVID event they staged, I don't rule out the possibility that he can tank himself.

He's had three years and nothing... not to mention fucking everything else up

What are you talking about? it's the greatest economy ever and there's no crises at the border

Biden ....focus ...
:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back