Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read Trump was in NY to give a deposition in the investigation of fraud being conducted there. One he was ordered to give after he initially refused.

No wonder he put so much effort in to grifting his gullible supporters for contributions to overturn the election. He knew his legal bills were going to be enormous.
gramma.jpg

The prosecutor says he was.
That's the corrupt prosecutor that was fired...right? If he was investigating there would be witnesses and paperwork...but there ain't
Who should I believe, you, a partisan Democrat, or him, the guy who was most likely to know?
So you go with the Kremlin stooge who named Putin to be godfather to his kid

Ohhh

I gave up on this forum. The mods chased me out. If I see something interesting here, I discuss it elsewhere. But I had to come back for a second to help out the poor ignoramuses here.

Look Bub...YOU'VE LOST! Suck it up and accept the facts.

Reps cannot fight dems. It is like a rabbit fighting a tiger. Your only hope is a secession of conservative states to live away from the filthy dems. Dems massacre you at every step. You were only good at fighting old school dems. You are done for without secession. Do it...or eventually lose all 50 states.

Dems own:

FBI
CIA
The U.N. plus a ton of the biggest nations around the world. (Remember when Roe was overturned? Remember how many nations sided with the filthy dems? NO nation stood with the conservatives.)
MSM
All the major newspapers...and many smaller papers.
High Tech
Social Media
TV
Hollywood
Major League Sports
Popular Culture
Giant Corporations
Big City Governors
Big City D.A.'s
Big City Mayors.
They own the public schools from Kindergarten to Grade, Middle & High School.
Higher Education, Colleges and Universities.
Plus, they own half of America's vote.

Stopping the dems' destruction was the military's job. But, the dems own them, so the last hope for saving America is gone. The reps have proven themselves to be consistently, absolutely and without question, useless at fighting the dems.

YOU'VE LOST...Secede or Die!
Please don’t let the mods chase you out. I have one in particular who is trying to make things so miserable for me here - making up things and claiming I said them, racing in to defend other posters who have called me despicable names, calling me awful names herself, etc. - and I had a moment where I was ready to allow myself to be driven off as well.

But you and I can’t allow Dems to silence the opposition - which is us - no matter what form that takes, be it chasing us off message boards, forcing conservative professionals to resign jobs, deleting tweets, or whatever. THAT is how they will continue their march toward tyranny.

The time to speak up loud and clear is in November 2022. We need the House and ideally the Senate as well, and then have a fair election in 2024 for a Republican president.

Bull

Shit

You're a fucking hack.
Okay. Impress me. Where did you learn that Biden was the originator of pushing for the dismissal of the prosecutor?

Or is this just a thing you believe because you want to believe it?

There was also sufficient cause for a wiretap to spy on a President if I remember correctly.
Trump lied about that, as well. There is no evidence that he was wiretapped by anyone.

"sufficient cause" can be obtained out of thin air it seems.
No. That's not true.

I read Trump was in NY to give a deposition in the investigation of fraud being conducted there. One he was ordered to give after he initially refused.

No wonder he put so much effort in to grifting his gullible supporters for contributions to overturn the election. He knew his legal bills were going to be enormous.
You read? LOL!

its all listed here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back