Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a well known Democrat lie. The prosecutor says he was. Who should I believe, you, a partisan Democrat, or him, the guy who was most likely to know?
The prosecutor who was dismissed for corruption said so?

Oh my. I’m so impressed.

Tell me, who did he say was working on the investigation with him? No one? I guess the prosecutor general was working on the investigation in secret without telling anyone and without creating any records. Or were the records of the investigation eaten by his dog?

its all listed here

Sure it is, Tell you what...you go wade through 150 pages of Hunter Biden bullshit and get back to us

qoh87jae7og91.jpg
Mind your blood pressure. This level of TRIGGERED can be fatal.

Are you stuck on that and not their actions?
Your tent couldn't have been happier.

Comey T-BONED the shit out of Clinton's candidacy by publicly investigating her right up to election day. Trump LOVED what Comey did for him in 2016, thought him to be his bitch. Sessions pursued harsh drug-wars and family separation policy at the border. Barr publicly mis-represented the Mueller investigation findings, went after the Russian interference investigators and consistenly covered for Trump untill he lost the 2020 election and refused to conceed.

And now you are going to tell me they are suddenly "my guys" because they weren't completely crooked to go along with Trump's every crazy scheme?

Last edited:
Do you honestly think Joe Biden is capable of functioning as President? Honestly? Those who are doing it for him are deep state.
Honestly?
Yes I do
I see a man much more cognizant of critical issues than Trump was

Case in point…..Ukraine

Biden avoided allocating US Troops, he built a global coalition against Putin, he has provided humanitarian and military aid

The Guy YOU voted for called Putin a Genius for invading and mocked our NATO allies as weak

If you hacks had the facts behind you, then you wouldn’t be so triggered by a simple question.
Who's triggered? Many of us are enjoying this beyond your very limited capacity to understand.

It's glorious!

You fuckers are pissing yourselves so hard about the complete failure of your J6 witch hunt and I'll wager you are, less than 24 hours after the raid at Mar A Lago, beginning to see that this is just J6 2.0

Triggered? :laughing0301:

Trump HAD a security clearance. He no longer has one
Trump HAD executive privilege. He no longer has any
And the raid was legal

The raid is an act of war. The Nazi democrat party is abusing what used to be federal law enforcement to project a political outcome.

The Nazis have acted to establish a dictatorship.

This is how Hitler did it, will we allow you to get away with ending the Constitutional Republic? If we let you get away with this, history and our grandchildren must judge us as harshly as it does you Nazis.

No one can pretend this is anything but what it is, the establishment of a dictatorship under the democrat junta

bet you now regret ignoring it when it was being presented in real time,,
Far as I know there's nothing to ignore. I read a lot about the entire incident and I have never seen any report from this investigation or seen names of anyone who worked on it.

In fact I remember someone saying "Well we were getting ready to investigate"...

But hey...show us what you got...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back