Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
His son Hunter needs to be held accountable too. He lied about his drug use when he purchased that pistol. He committed a felony punishable by up to five years in prison in addition to fines.
The application does not ask if you ever were a drug addict. It asks if you are one, in the present tense.

How can the law prove he was a drug addict, at the time of the application, and not "on the wagon" at the time of the gun application? His discharge from the military for drug use, was 5 years earlier.....

This is tricky.... it's not a slam dunk!

Who's triggered? Many of us are enjoying this beyond your very limited capacity to understand.

It's glorious!

You fuckers are pissing yourselves so hard about the complete failure of your J6 witch hunt and I'll wager you are, less than 24 hours after the raid at Mar A Lago, beginning to see that this is just J6 2.0

Triggered? :laughing0301:
You are triggered. Just look at your last post. You don’t have facts. You have rage.

Far as I know there's nothing to ignore. I read a lot about the entire incident and I have never seen any report from this investigation or seen names of anyone who worked on it.

In fact I remember someone saying "Well we were getting ready to investigate"...

But hey...show us what you got...
your self inflicted ignorance is not my problem other than being able to mock you for it,,

You are triggered. Just look at your last post. You don’t have facts. You have rage.
What word did I write that indicates rage?

I'll wait while you try to think of something.

Edit: Cat got your tongue Marener?

Suddenly Marener has disappeared

Oh, Marener, it's time for you to admit that you are all talk and no walk.

Your silence says it all Marener

Last edited:
Says who?

Trump was the one who didn’t get that he had to leave the DoJ alone.
The President appoints the Attorney General and the Director of the FBI who serve at the President's pleasure, i.e. can be fired just as easily as they are appointed. The President is CEO of the country and therefore responsible for ALL activities of ALL government agencies. The President has full constitutional authority through the A.G. to order the FBI to take action against individuals or organizations for what can reasonably be suspected as unlawful activity. Same with the CIA, Homeland Security, ATF. The A.G. and other law enforcement can also operate independently of the President by initiating indictments and prosecutions, but it is a given that cabinet members would keep the President advised.

i doubt that...but i do know that you and people who think like you are being looked at in a whole new light with your remarks.

LOLOL

You mean remarks like, Trump is under investigation for criminal activity?

Yeah, you are the butt.

Not only, as a defense attorney, had Judge Reinhart represented people accused of crimes. He has left a trail!

Over his career of over three decades, he has represented over 100 federal grand jury investigations, including ones into public corruption, drug use, and complicated financial and medical fraud. In addition, he conducted internal investigations into employee thefts totaling millions of dollars.

The President appoints the Attorney General and the Director of the FBI who serve at the President's pleasure, i.e. can be fired just as easily as they are appointed.
Can a President take a bribe to fire them? Basic common sense says NOPE.

When a President abuses his official powers for corrupt, self-dealing purposes there is absolutely an impeachment and/or a legal liability on the table.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back