Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go now like a good little vermin and find me one post I ever posted where I included anything about President Trump's genitals.

Do it now, bitch.

I'll wait, Clipper
You're the one defending him knowing he's a corrupt criminal fascist & this warrant proves it. Got a soft spot in your heart for traitors, mouth breather?

Go yourself, Trump asslicker.

FZuHesrUsAAmNJm

Hitler went to jail for his first attempt at a violent coup.

Germany didn’t adequately deal with insurrectionists and millions paid the price.
If we would have sent Clinton Biden, Obama, Comey, McCabe and the others to jail for Operation Russian Collusion Cross Fire Hurricane we wouldn't have a Senile Nazi Fraud sending his stormtroopers all over America to harass soccer moms and raid President's homes without just cause.

What CRIMEs were on Hunter's laptop....spell out the crimes please.

Sandy Berger was prosecuted, got two years probation, a very big fine, and lost his law licence!!!

Hillary did not get caught STEALING emails, she turned them over when asked.

trump has refused to turn these govt too secret documents over, for a year and a half.

my guess for one of the items missing is that Trump is holding on to Kim Jong Un's letter.... It's pretty important that the next president, knows what the China leader, said to the previous president in his official letter.....
Keep lying. You need practice. You don't do it very convincingly.

You can't make this up
"Defund the FBI" is apparently trending in GOP circles. I mean you just can't make that shit up.
0a76d2a5270aede63594f0774f1eaf62d8df9b32c4b7e91f9fec2b4b46b74db9.jpg

Hitler went to jail for his first attempt at a violent coup.

Germany didn’t adequately deal with insurrectionists and millions paid the price.
So youre saying we should arrest BLM, ANTIFA and ALL the democrats who have defended and bailed them out of jail?

You can't make this up
"Defund the FBI" is apparently trending in GOP circles. I mean you just can't make that shit up.
0a76d2a5270aede63594f0774f1eaf62d8df9b32c4b7e91f9fec2b4b46b74db9.jpg
Look at the pretty picture you made on your computer!

And you even spelled everything right! You get a gold star! I'll bet mommy will put it up on the fridge!

If we would have sent Clinton Biden, Obama, Comey, McCabe and the others to jail for Operation Russian Collusion Cross Fire Hurricane we wouldn't have a Senile Nazi Fraud sending his stormtroopers all over America to harass soccer moms and raid President's homes without just cause.
Were you going to have their trials on conservative media or reality?

Because there’s actual standards of proof in reality that don’t exist in conservative media.

So youre saying we should arrest BLM, ANTIFA and ALL the democrats who have defended and bailed them out of jail?
Why would it be illegal to bail someone out pending trial? That doesn’t make any sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back