Trumps debt ceiling problem

Explain how Tater is reducing deficits by $3 trillion while running our debt up to $51 TRILLION, Puddinbrain.

You're stuck on that $51 trillion that hasn't even been voted on yet. LMAO..

Fear monger much?

BTW, if it goes through, that means the Republicans that you cling to allowed it.

You're stuck on that $51 trillion that hasn't even been voted on yet. LMAO..

Fear monger much?

BTW, if it goes through, that means the Republicans that you cling to allowed it.
Didn't say it went thru. Reps already shitcanned it, but it is Veggie Joe's plan and priorities.

How did I lose, Simp?

Be specific and quote the posts.

Specifically?

Ok, because you didn't win. You never addressed how you could support a decrease in the debt ceiling, or just simply not raising it and Trump at the same time.
All you did was make excuses and use the old "lesser of two evils" excuse.

And then, specifically, you got personal and started lying about who I support.

Is that specific enough?

I accept your concession, again.
No...

There was no concession.

You have demonstrated neither numeracy, nor comprehension. It would be pointless for me to explain what the source statement informing your citation is actually telling you.

Because you're a moron.

Didn't say it went thru. Reps already shitcanned it, but it is Veggie Joe's plan and priorities.

No, you didn't say it did. But you're making out like that $51 trillion is a done deal, without actually saying it is.
Just fear mongering debate tactics that the radical progressives (and now Trumpbots) use when they can't refute facts.

Specifically?

Ok, because you didn't win. You never addressed how you could support a decrease in the debt ceiling, or just simply not raising it and Trump at the same time.
All you did was make excuses and use the old "lesser of two evils" excuse.

And then, specifically, you got personal and started lying about who I support.

Is that specific enough?
I lost a fictional "debate" because I didn't win this fictional "debate"? You asked how I could support Trump and I gave you a direct answer.

You are a lunatic.

No...

There was no concession.

You have demonstrated neither numeracy, nor comprehension. It would be pointless for me to explain what the source statement informing your citation is actually telling you.

Because you're a moron.
:itsok:

No, you didn't say it did. But you're making out like that $51 trillion is a done deal, without actually saying it is.
Just fear mongering debate tactics that the radical progressives (and now Trumpbots) use when they can't refute facts.
Where did I say it was a done deal, Dumbass?

I lost a fictional "debate" because I didn't win this fictional "debate"? You asked how I could support Trump and I gave you a direct answer.

You are a lunatic.

You couldn't even stay on the subject. Trying to change it to Biden, as if Biden had anything to do with Trump increasing the debt ceiling or spending $8 trillion.

You have offered nothing but assertions, the evidence for which are the assertions you obliged me to wade through.

Your assertions are irrelevant. I want to see the sources that you believe inform them.

Do you understand?
You and your false accusations about assertions. Do you know any other word? They gave you facts and links. Facts that you didn't like, thus you call it an assertion. Fuck all of your questions/demands. Have you bothered answering any? Yeah, I didn't think so.

One of the more pathetic trolls on the board.
Funny to me, because I only have 1 single assertion in which I want them to say it, but they fear saying it.
Someone calling themself
the 5th horseman is affraid to say I asserted the reason why Obama-Biden administration NIH gave $666,400 to what they themselves deemed was a military biological weapons lab.
Perhaps fearing we assert they were in Boston for the Satanist gathering.
😮😱😆

Last edited:
You couldn't even stay on the subject. Trying to change it to Biden, as if Biden had anything to do with Trump increasing the debt ceiling or spending $8 trillion.
The topic is moronic. The debt ceiling “crisis” is Veggie Joe’s, not Trump’s.

You are still a lunatic.

You and your false accusations about assertions. Do you know any other word? They gave you facts and links. Facts that you didn't like, thus you call it an assertion. Fuck all of your questions/demands. Have you bothered answering any? Yeah, I didn't think so.
Assertion musta been the word of the week on Sesame Street. Kept saying all I had were assertions after I provided a link proving him to be a liar.

Forum List

Back