Trumps debt ceiling problem

"Lesser"

And you are mixing "deficits" and "debt" again.

Because you are a Simpleton.
Not mixing anything, Stupid.

Veggie Joe is proposing massive deficits that would run our debt up to $51 TRILLION over the next ten years, Simp.

First lets be clear what the Debt Ceiling is...

The Debt Ceiling is paying your Credit Card bill... The money is already spent and you are now agreeing to settle by increasing the ceiling...

There is no negotiation at that stage. If you don't pay the bill the financial markets will make it far more expensive to release bonds... This will mean the cost of existing debt will go way higher... So it will cost more money...

So why is it Biden's job to convince congress to pay the bill on stuff they have already bought?

---------------
Rem: Government Debt is measure as a ratio to GDP not as a monetary value.
Also if you want to massively cut spending, go on a head..
It will severely collapse GDP and effectively make Debt to GDP worse..
US ability to finance that debt would be tougher and interest rates would be higher...

Really need adults in charge of Finance..
Well the House passed a debt ceiling bill....it's DOA in the Dem Controlled Senate. So why won't the Dems pass it? and why did the dems in the House vote against paying the bills?

House votes to pass debt ceiling bill in win for McCarthy​

Gotta pick the lessor of two evils when it comes to deficits.

uhm, no you don't, actually. That's just the propaganda talking.
But if you're going to go that route,
GOP has spent more and increased the national debt more than democrats.
Trump spent $8 trillion in 4 years. It took Obama 8 to spend that much.

So who's the lesser of two evils, really?

The way I see it, the democrats spend too much also. So I just don't vote for them. When it comes to the GOP, now a days, I only vote for fiscal conservatives. The GOP has a record of throwing them under the bus during the primaries. When they do that, I know for a fact, they're going to push for some big spending liberal Republican like Trump. And I simply just don't vote for either of them.
It's their game. Their rules. So I don't play their game.

Veggie Joe proposed running our debt up to $51 TRILLION over the next ten years.

Proposed. <<<Key word.
Veggie Joe also promised to end fossil fuels in the USA. And that was a lie too.
Do you only believe Biden when he says something you want to hear? Because I don't believe a word he says.

That's only the start of your stupid, trust me.

This is your source, isn't it?

‘Excessive’ Biden budget plan would cause national debt to hit nearly $51 trillion by 2033

Trump supporters only believe what they want to believe. If it makes the GOP look good, they believe it. If it makes the dems look bad, they believe it.

Regardless of the truth.

How many times now have they posted Joe's lie about ending fossil fuels? There's no way in hell he could do that. He wasn't even going to try. But by golly, the Trump supporters just dismissed the fact that no president has that much power over the oil companies.

uhm, no you don't, actually. That's just the propaganda talking.
But if you're going to go that route,
GOP has spent more and increased the national debt more than democrats.
Trump spent $8 trillion in 4 years. It took Obama 8 to spend that much.

So who's the lesser of two evils, really?

The way I see it, the democrats spend too much also. So I just don't vote for them. When it comes to the GOP, now a days, I only vote for fiscal conservatives. The GOP has a record of throwing them under the bus during the primaries. When they do that, I know for a fact, they're going to push for some big spending liberal Republican like Trump. And I simply just don't vote for either of them.
It's their game. Their rules. So I don't play their game.

Proposed. <<<Key word.
Veggie Joe also promised to end fossil fuels in the USA. And that was a lie too.
Do you only believe Biden when he says something you want to hear? Because I don't believe a word he says.
Your Vegetable Messiah is spending record amounts, Simp.

Your Vegetable Messiah is spending record amounts, Simp.

Ok, I've already told you I don't like or support Biden. But you keep claiming I do.

So does this mean you've lost the debate? Or are you just fucking stupid and don't realize you've lost?

Trump supporters only believe what they want to believe. If it makes the GOP look good, they believe it. If it makes the dems look bad, they believe it.

Regardless of the truth.

How many times now have they posted Joe's lie about ending fossil fuels? There's no way in hell he could do that. He wasn't even going to try. But by golly, the Trump supporters just dismissed the fact that no president has that much power over the oil companies.
Goes beyond that.

The context of the discussion was deficits.

The Post article cites the president of CRFB, from a lengthy commentary on the FY2023 WH budget request.

Here is what she says about Biden and deficits...

The President does deserve real credit for putting forward $3 trillion of deficit reduction in addition to paying for his new priorities.

Nostra is an unusually stupid motherfucker.

EVERY president does, Imbecile.

And there in lies they problem. GOP voters love to hear a GOP candidate talk about debt and deficit reductions. They love it when a candidate promises to cut spending. Almost every president, especially Trump, ran fiscal conservative talking points in their campaigns.
But after the elections, none of them have ever acted on it.
But does that bother their voters? Not in the least. They'll just keep right on voting for them as if they weren't lied to at all.
And when you point it out to them, they use the old "lesser of two evils" talking point to justify their support for voting for a liberal Republican.

And there in lies they problem. GOP voters love to hear a GOP candidate talk about debt and deficit reductions. They love it when a candidate promises to cut spending. Almost every president, especially Trump, ran fiscal conservative talking points in their campaigns.
But after the elections, none of them have ever acted on it.
But does that bother their voters? Not in the least. They'll just keep right on voting for them as if they weren't lied to at all.
And when you point it out to them, they use the old "lesser of two evils" talking point to justify their support for voting for a liberal Republican.
It's not about "cutting spending"....it's about

Determining your priorities

Assaying your resources

Making pragmatic allocation decisions.

Understanding when to defer or "move forward" consumption.

That's it.

There's nothing wrong with leverage, and US sovereign credit plays a critical role in capital markets.

Ok, I've already told you I don't like or support Biden. But you keep claiming I do.

So does this mean you've lost the debate? Or are you just fucking stupid and don't realize you've lost?
There has been no debate, Simp.

Goes beyond that.

The context of the discussion was deficits.

The Post article cites the president of CRFB, from a lengthy commentary on the FY2023 WH budget request.

Here is what she says about Biden and deficits...

The President does deserve real credit for putting forward $3 trillion of deficit reduction in addition to paying for his new priorities.

Nostra is an unusually stupid motherfucker.
Explain how Tater is reducing deficits by $3 trillion while running our debt up to $51 TRILLION, Puddinbrain.

Explain how Tater is reducing deficits by $3 trillion while running our debt up to $51 TRILLION, Puddinbrain.
Let's see you determine the arithmetic average of the numbers you were provided.

Then we can address another area of your abject ignorance.

Forum List

Back